Inquiry Genefreak339 / Michael Harshbarger - Page 56 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #551
fzillax
I was not aware of this thread when i purchased from genefreak until after I had sent payment for a female superpastel baby. He advertised the baby as 70g and healthy. Upon sending the snake he changed the original post removing any mention of weight. When i recieved the female she weighed a messley 35!!!! Yes 35!! Gram, and was infested with mites. I have no proof of my statments, but just wanted to say he definately is misrepresenting snakes based on my history.

In his defense when i complained he offered me a full refund, and apologized. Just thought this should be said here in this thread.

I kept the snake, am happy with her, bui am unsure of whether to trust the statments made by the sller of her genetics.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #552
Willow
Do you at least have pictures of the snake?

You have no email exchange between the two of you?

Old 02-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #553
fzillax
Sorry about typos in last post, im on my phone. I have pictures, but not of mites/her weight, pictures got deleted when i had to repair some things on the phone.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:53 PM   #554
fzillax
Sorry for dbl post, not seeing an edit button.

Also have emails we exchanged.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #555
laterob
Frederick - super pastels are really easy to identify. When you post a pic, you'll get an answer either way.

Old 02-25-2012, 12:15 AM   #556
David Reid
It is not "just" two bad deals, but the way at least my deal went sour. I have posted what happened enough times, but to get to the point in the deal where I was about to send money, after an hour or so on the phone, only to receive a "by the way, one is kinked" email, and when I asked which one was kinked, to receive another email stating both had issues, is unacceptable. I find in impossible to believe that during the entire hour or so on the phone, he had no idea that the snakes were flawed. Either you knew, or you should have known.

Dave

Old 02-25-2012, 01:33 AM   #557
fzillax
Sorry i was not totaly clear, she was sold to me as 66 het axanthic, after seeing his issues i dont think shes even worth the effort to prove out. Most def visual super however.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #558
WindsweptReptiles
Just to add another transaction to the fray- I just bought a young adult lesser girl from Michael. She looked okay and was a good price, so I took the risk. He was really quick to respond, transaction went smooth as silk and she's here now. I'll be quarantining her like I do everyone else but she doesn't seem to have any mites, kinks, or other issues.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #559
bones93
Mary,
Make sure you sex "her" if you have not already. If memory serves me that was another problem a buyer had with a pewter they purchased.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:33 AM   #560
WindsweptReptiles
Bones,

Yes, it's a girl. Or if by chance the hemipenes are eluding me, she's the biggest male I've got.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!