Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 57 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2006, 07:54 PM   #561
romad119
I agree that Wendy hinted at using DHL but from what was posted, she didn't say no to UPS. Just based on past experiences she'd rather have DHL.

Old 07-18-2006, 08:29 PM   #562
Chameleon Company
Well, lets play this game Sam!

Here's my post which you quoted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Note that Erik said early on that DHL was not mentioned, but yet it was in one of the emails from Wendy that he posted. Doesn't make him a liar. Just mistaken.
To which you reply:
Quote:
Jim F., it seems Wendy is rubbing off on you, now you are spinning the facts to fit your story?

Erik didn't say DHL was not mentioned, he said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik
BS! I NEVER agreed to ship with ANYONE besides UPS! I dont have ANY emails saying that I will ship with DHL so Im not sure what you want me to post!!
Sam, note the words of yours that I highlighted, about "Erik didn't say DHL was not mentioned".

Here in post number 107, on 7-12-06, at 2:33 AM, Erik says:
Quote:
Yes, I choose to bring this here..

First I was never told about a DHL account...

Tomorrow I will take pictures of EXACTLY how I had the box!! EXACTLY!
I omitted nothing, as that is his exact statement, with the "...." at the end.

Doesn't make you a liar Sam, just mistaken .

I do not mean to imply that meeting the UPS truck was not Wendy's responsibility. There were some glaring miscommunications here on more than just the shipper. But maybe you can do your homework a bit better Sam ?

Old 07-18-2006, 08:34 PM   #563
Gecko_Den
Again Jim, Erik does not say "DHL was never mentioned" know matter how hard you try and say he did.. He said "First I was never told about a DHL account" and he said "BS! I NEVER agreed to ship with ANYONE besides UPS! I dont have ANY emails saying that I will ship with DHL so Im not sure what you want me to post!!"

So, do your homework and show me where , as you stated, "Note that Erik said early on that DHL was not mentioned," and please also enlighten me as to , as you again stated, "it was in one of the emails from Wendy that he posted".

Still doesn't make you a liar Jim F., just mistaken once again....

Old 07-18-2006, 08:36 PM   #564
Gecko_Den
LOL, know=no

Old 07-18-2006, 08:40 PM   #565
Gecko_Den
As a matter of fact, not only does she not make mention of Erik using her DHL account in any e-mails, the ONE time she does mention DHL in her e-mails, she talks about shipping through them via a third party, despite her claims that she sent her account number and a box to Erik for him to ship via DHL on her dime....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy
Jeane BEST wrote:
> Ahhh. We use DHL through unishippers.com. I
>can get any package under 3 pounds anywhere
>for under $40.

Old 07-18-2006, 08:54 PM   #566
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
As a matter of fact, not only does she not make mention of Erik using her DHL account in any e-mails, the ONE time she does mention DHL in her e-mails, she talks about shipping through them via a third party, despite her claims that she sent her account number and a box to Erik for him to ship via DHL on her dime....
Dang Sam.....you're quicker than I tonight, I was just going to post the same thing.

Old 07-18-2006, 10:51 PM   #567
sfaoldguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanZwedenReptiles
OK but how can you not have all the FACTS if you don't waste your time reading it all,I think she is a con artist and a dam pretty one at that.Yet i look past that, and i see skin is only so deep.She is low I've seen it,OK to say yea he should have packed ice.He's thinking she'll be their bright and early it was 86 when they left that evening,it allways drops temps at night.So i think if she would have been there"Like she should have" then they would have been fine,did you read the part about her betting that they wouldn't make it to her because of her Ups driver was an a**h*** and she didn't like "HIM" then it turns out it was a she.And she drove all the way home to find this,,then she said the driver was a witness to it being dead 33 miles away.I see to many changes in her story and she hasn't been back

I can look past you not reading all the post about this,but can you?It also states in his web site that he will not grantee,any animals not signed for at time of drop off

Greg VanZweden

Forever Trust in What You Are and Nothing Else Matters
Yup, saw that part about her UPS guy... I left out the obvious which you seem to be the master of in which the animals may have been fine if she had gotten to the door fast enough... Didn't think the obvious needed to be said but you must be just too stupid... Let me say that again... But you must be just too stupid to see that I have recognised the fact that she should have been there... I even said it straight to the point that she should have answered the door on time...

And yup, I read that in his TOS also... I did not say anything to the contrary... You just too stupid again... To summarize what I have said in a really simple three year old format for you to understand... You cannot and should not hide behind your TOS if you are negligent... You have agreed that he should have used a cold pack...

I am not letting her off the hook at all but I am open enough to say that both sides made mistakes here and leave it at that... Can you?

Don't worry about replying to this... Go to school and learn something then come back and maybe by then I will actually give your posts a second thaught...

Good night...
Somebody that has said his peace as an unbiased observer and letting the children fight amongst themselves...

Old 07-19-2006, 12:04 AM   #568
Chameleon Company
Sam, this is petty ......

But it hasn't stopped you yet. So here's another:

Post 263, Jul 12, 4:59 PM, Erik says exactly:
Quote:
Hey wendy... Their was ZERO talk about DHL.....No way bill no nothing
Does "ZERO" register with you? Erik put it in caps, not me. Zero ... nil ... nada ... squat ....

I don't fault Erik one bit for not registering that UPS shipping was verboten, and that only DHL would do, at least from the emails. But there were many communications breakdowns here .....

Old 07-19-2006, 12:18 AM   #569
shrap
"Hey wendy... Their was ZERO talk about DHL.....No way bill no nothing"

That was a direct reply to Wendy saying that they agreed to ship DHL. That is so like you to try and take what someone says and use it completely out of context.

Wendy casually mentioning she uses DHL to ship herself is hardly a communication breakdown on Erik's part at all. You Jim have become a common troll.

Old 07-19-2006, 12:24 AM   #570
VanZwedenReptiles
Wow you sure typed STUPID in there allot lmao.Did your momma tell you life was like a box of chocolates too.Not pissed are ya?,Just because you say its a waste of time to read all this BS ,Yep you better go to bed and pull your undies back down.And Thanks least I'm a Master at someting and as you even said if she'd had been there thats a Key WORD here.you know el sign o for the el box o..AHH.....Adah John
Dam This can be fun take care

Greg VanZweden

Forever Trust in What You Are and Nothing Else Matters

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs