Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 57 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #561
Helenthereef
Maggie,

I think that letting your feelings out here is one of the best things you could do. There are obviously many members who have had similar experiences, and we can all sympathise while letting you say ANYTHING you want to without having to censor yourself for the sake of your family. Please keep on, everyone who has subscribed to this thread wants to help however we can, even if it's only by being ears.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #562
Herpster
I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you who donated money, animals, etc. to help me and the kids, that was very nice of you.

Sorry I haven't been on, depression gets worse and it is upsetting to me sometimes to be here on this board. I don't know....

Thank you all, for everything.

Old 04-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #563
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you who donated money, animals, etc. to help me and the kids, that was very nice of you.

Sorry I haven't been on, depression gets worse and it is upsetting to me sometimes to be here on this board. I don't know....

Thank you all, for everything.

Do what helps you get through the day hun. Each and every day must be incredibly painful and i dont blame you for avoiding a place that is going to reopen wounds that are too deep to imagine.

Just know that the members of this board, are here, if you need them. You may not know them well, or any of them really at all, but know that there are hearts here that are willing to take you in and just be there to give you whatever you might need, the people here rock, and they understand even if not fully but at a basic level, what you must be going through right now. But....when you are stronger, maybe.... This place can help to put a smile on your face instead too. I hope so. One day.

All my Love. - Alicia Holmes

Old 04-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #564
crotalusadamanteus
You need to do what's right for you and the girls to help get yourselves through this difficult time. We ain't gonna hold it against you not coming around, if coming here brings you pain.

Glad we could help. Take care of yourself.
Rick

Old 04-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #565
TailsWithScales
By all means don't come on if it's going to be hurtful and cause things to be worse for you. We'd rather you be off here and doing somewhat better then on here hurting and aching more.

We all love you and will do anything to help. Do your best to keep your chin up. You and the girls are still in my daily prayers and heart. Hugs to you all.

Old 04-14-2010, 07:45 PM   #566
Mrs_wise_reptiles
I am just glad we could help u maggie! I know its painful and hurts... I am sorry I wish we could do more.. I know that you and the kids have a special place in our family now and always will be! Maggie you are a strong woman!

Old 04-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #567
polasian
Maggie, just letting you know that we're still thinking about you, Angelina, Annie and Chuck. When you're ready, please come back once in a while to say Hi . Just know that we're here for you if/when you need us.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #568
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Maggie, just letting you know that we're still thinking about you, Angelina, Annie and Chuck. When you're ready, please come back once in a while to say Hi . Just know that we're here for you if/when you need us.
Yeah, what he said.

Old 04-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #569
Helenthereef
I third that Maggie - and if it's too painful to revisit this particular thread, just start a new one in the "General BS" forum - anything with "Critical Bill" in the title will surely get our attention.

All the best to all four of you, and hoping you are finding your way through....

Old 04-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #570
kmarsh
ALWAYS here for you and the kids. Lots of love, hugs and prayers for you Maggie, Angelina, and Annie. Remember just a call away. Email me if I can do anything for all of you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!