BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 57 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2006, 06:50 PM   #561
Beardie
The administrator of the site deleted that thread because Charles was very upset and was trying to start some retaliatory threads. She is aware of what he's done and has been "keeping and eye on him". I don't think that she deleted all the threads I tagged but only the one that Charles saw.

Linda McBride

Old 02-19-2006, 10:04 PM   #562
Biscuit71
I sent Chuck a message in the Pangea forums... I asked him if he forgot about his deal with Aaron... i got 2 private messages from him... they are attached below..

this was posted at 12:32AM today..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit71
You ever plan on making good with Aaron?

Your funny, Well after all the harassment I have received I have decided to do what I was planning to do in the first place and seek legal action for all the harassment, lies and ect. Giving my job false information regarding a person email, false information given to animal control. All these issues have done anything but prolong the time Aaron has to wait to get his money. Which I agreed to pay in the first place. But I thanks all of you... Also I have already informed Matt the owner of this forum was already informed about this issue. I currently am looking for crested geckos. I have 10 or so and am looking for another 60. If you don't have any crested geckos and are not selling any them there's no reason for us to chat! I don't know and if this is about the fauna stuff leave it there. LOL!

PS. Your harassment tactics will not work on me, and will only get you a Simmons to court.

Thanks for everything! 

THis was posted at 12:51AM

------

Biscuit71 I can really see where your thinking that Aaron will not get paid, But from my stand point from here I need legal action on all of this! So from here on this has to be taking up in court. I have speaking to legal consul and will be placing my filings on Monday! I then will pay for the account to get re-enabled on fauna. So like I said in the first place, I had the right to await the time frame, You guys didn't have the right to harass me.

PS. Your mouth can get you into trouble... And for which every one of you called the Animal control my permit was granted and my care for all my herps was very good.

if you like I can give you all the links to other forums also so you can make a foul out of yourself again?

Also as you can see, All posted regarding this will be removed, legal action has been taken cest and access of all misleading content will be removed so I sure hope you have proof for every comments you have posted.

As we can all see... he is still telling the same lies and stories.. he has absolutely NO intention of paying anyone anyhting...

Sean Ford

Old 02-19-2006, 11:12 PM   #563
norsmis
He is seeking legal action.... ....for stealing money.... ....from someone..... .... I think murderers and other criminals should start taking legal action against their victims too.....

He can't be serious. I mean really, what do you say to the judge? "Yes Your Honor, I would like to sue Aaron for letting me steal his money."
This guy is too much.....

Old 02-20-2006, 02:55 AM   #564
The BoidSmith
Quote:
PS. Your harassment tactics will not work on me, and will only get you a Simmons to court.
Did he say he was going to take Simmons to court? Who’s Simmons?

Quote:

Quote:
I have speaking to legal consul and will be placing my filings on Monday!
This Monday? I highly doubt it.

Regards

Old 02-20-2006, 05:51 AM   #565
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Did he say he was going to take Simmons to court? Who’s Simmons?

Yes, the ones he got from Aaron.

This Monday? I highly doubt it.

Regards

Old 02-20-2006, 09:32 AM   #566
Chameleon Company
While I have nothing positive to say about the character and integrity of CS, it is getting such that I read his posts for their unintended humor. It seems we have a new dialect or language emerging here .... not so much the poor syntax and spelling, but the new words and terms which emerge once a "spell check" is applied to it. Seems that poor spell-check is even having a hard time of things. I believe that it has given us a new form of "pig-Latin", or "CS speak". Here are just a few recent examples:

Intended word (before mispelling) CS spellcheck "speak"
1) bonus snake; bounce snake
2) summons; Simmons
3) counsel; consul
Ther may be other examples.

Of course, it is possible that he meant that if you don't like rubber snakes, Ambassador Simmons will be paying you a visit !

Old 02-20-2006, 09:51 AM   #567
Suncoast Herpetological
Yes...Chuckie does come off looking like a complete "foul".

Old 02-20-2006, 10:04 AM   #568
Cat_72
Quote:
legal action has been taken cest and access of all misleading content will be removed
Eh........what exactly is "cest and access"? :eek3:

Old 02-20-2006, 10:21 AM   #569
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Eh........what exactly is "cest and access"?
Cathy,

CEST stands for Center for English Studies Technology (Don’t forget Charles is into computers). This center investigates the role of advanced information technology in the fields of writing, literature, and cultural studies. That sentence is probably a motto: be a part of CEST and you can access anything! Simple…

Regards

Old 02-20-2006, 10:39 AM   #570
Cat_72
I am SO confused, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz