Info Thomas Dorn - aeterrabyte - Page 58 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #571
reticguy76
Really ?? I mean, really ??!! This guy Charles is something else. Please do all of us a favor, and just go into another hobby where live animals that depend on you, wont be subject to such things and care !!!!

Old 12-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #572
mechnut450
I will be a problem solver for all. If agreeable contact via Pm.
ship me the snake if it arrives alive and I will take it to my vet ( he helped me turn some seriously ill ball pythons around a couple times.) and I will work payments over the summer for the poor thing(being disable will give me plenty of time to arrange care for it, also why I have to wait until spring/summer ot pay for it since I do odd jobs for my snake money). I looked at the video and i my opinion it just stressed and possible minor heat issues. I had a normal that looked a lot worst ( heat stroke ) and she lived with me for 2 years before she passed away when a piece of heat pad melted(the cage too) she actually died from the toxic oders from the plastic melting. ( i have replaced all my tape since then.) This all happened before I joined forums sadly ( heck before I even had internet)
I got a blind pastel ( pet only ) and he done great with me in the last 3 years I had him( receieved hime when I receieved the cinn that had the large lump on vent.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:00 PM   #573
Charlotte&Loki
Ohohoh. Now that this guy has finally been outed, he's silent. I love Fauna. Good job, guys. What a weirdo... and I agree about the trolling part. There's just no way someone could be so ignorant for so long.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #574
mgoblue347
He could be sleeping..? I think he went to bed at like 9am..

Old 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM   #575
Charlotte&Loki
That's true. It'll be interesting to see his response when he wakes up. Diplomat or pottymouth?

Old 12-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #576
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
For those that have chosen not to do business with Thomas Dorn, this information may be of value. This is also being inputted for anyone that chooses to search his info.

His website:

http://www.snakegenius.com/

http://www.whoismind.com/whois/snakegenius.com.html

120 Eleanor rd
Manchester, NJ 08759
US

dorn.thomas@gmail.com

He also goes by the screen name "SnakeG" on Ball-pythons.net

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/member.php?28269-snakeg

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/Snakegenius

And last but not least, Thomas appears to be quite the drug aficiando, stemming from various accounts on numerous Weed and Mushroom grow sites to even these blatantly obvious solicitations for illegal synthetic drugs (attached with IP addresses!):

http://www.chinaqualitycrafts.com/ps...c_i/page7.html

Please send me more information on your 2C-B, 2C-T-7 (Blue Mystic).
Can I get a sample of 2c-b. PLease email be at dorn.thomas@gmail.com Categories: [] []
Products: 2C-B, 2C-T-7 (Blue Mystic)
IP:24.27.31.202

2011-02-25 11:33:38
I'm interested in your 2C-B 2-CB 2cbFLY ORIGINAL ! RESEARCH CHEMICAL 2cb 2C-B-FLY is 8-bro.
I would like to get some 2cb-fly. Please email me at dorn.thomas@gmail...
Categories: [] []
Products: 2C-B 2-CB 2cbFLY ORIGINAL ! RESEARCH CHEMICAL 2cb 2C-B-FLY is 8-bromo-2,3,6,7-benzo-dihydro-difuran-ethylamine

2011-02-25 11:31:06
Please send me FOB price on 2C-C or 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chlorophenethylamine CAS 88441-14-9!
please contact me dorn.thomas@gmail.com and send product list
Categories: [] []
Products: 2C-C or 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chlorophenethylamine CAS 88441-14-9
2011-02-25 11:28:31

So Thomas, is it possible you had one of your "chemicals" on your hand when you went to feed this snake?
Seems to me That his sites are based off stolen pictures...
For the simple fact the pictures we ask for are horrbile and video as well. Yes hes able to produce very nice clean clear pics for his site...

Sorry if this was addressed already.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #577
aeterrabyte
I just got up. I am still waiting on the vet. No point in talking to you people. I have work I got to do.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #578
mikew1234
What's 650 for him if he can purchase all those snakes? I call bs on that site. Plus feeding 3 small rats a week to a 1000 gram yearling? Feeding his collection must cost hundreds a week.

Old 12-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #579
laterob
I don't think he's claiming that all the snakes on his site are his. There is a link below a photo for 'my collection' or whatever but it's not one of the tabs at the top. In many, but NOT ALL, of these pictures, he includes a website as a reference.

Now, as for 'Pastel Jigsaw rare and Beautiful', I believe that snake was produced by Jeff Luman. Wonder how he enjoys being referred to as a 'fellow snakegenius' by Thomas.

Ironically, and I'll doublecheck when I get home, Mom of this litter is from him.

Old 12-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #580
Rock Star Reptile
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterrabyte View Post
I just got up. I am still waiting on the vet. No point in talking to you people. I have work I got to do.
Kinda wierd you have to wait for a vet.. If you were there why didn't you get a reciept & all the info right then like most do.. This just seems odd..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dorn.thomas@gmail.com, snakeg, thomas dorn, thomas dorn reptiles