Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 58 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2005, 10:12 PM   #571
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Chuck,

Now that this is out, did it temper your responses. Was this e-mail part of the reason you couldn't "pull the trigger"?
Sorry for the late reply....

Not really because the email arrived a bit later on. I was just really shocked from the onset that Bill would do something like this, and I found myself at a loss for words (good or bad) throughout the thread.

But really...this was like hunting a fainting goat. Have you ever seen one of them? You say BOO and they drop like a rock. This was no fun....just major dissapointment.

Old 07-23-2005, 10:15 PM   #572
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
Keep your friends close....but keep your enemies closer.
Thanks Fredo.

Old 07-23-2005, 10:25 PM   #573
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Riso
One would think if KodiakWood is truly Bill's son he would have supported his father by adding a 13th vote to the Certified Good Guy poll. The fact that he hasn't speaks volumes.

Yes one would think so. I put a few things together several days ago but wanted to see how Bill responded to the question “if he ever used that account”

Maybe I just have a hang-up over smiley after smiley at the end of most of the posts. The same as this Bill has done in the majority of this thread.

I have read or skimmed all the posts by the 24 year old Bill and maybe it’s just the darn use of smile’s that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakWood
I may be wrong but not often I think shes just gonna get another sob story on why this week you cant send the money....I hope Im wrong it would be a change of pace
Quote:
I just completed An Excellent Deal With Michael for 2 columbian red tails,He he is an up standing person and a great Asset to this hobby if he has anything up for sale again I wouldnt hesitate for a second to deal with him again Thanks Michael these babies Are beautiful
Quote:
That we Know of its .....possible we just havent found it yet JMHO
Quote:
Good Thing they didnt Cull Ray we'd be with out some kick to the @$$ tunes
Quote:
John Cool Deal You got the Package I hope they are everything you expected Glad it worked out for you
Quote:
Like I always say to anybody that asks Mark and Aimee Are Aces In My bookCould ask For more honest people........So Mark and Aimee ....who ever it is Let them Eat@h@t and bark at the moon IMHO life goes in a complete circle and it will bite him in the arse Keep up the great work

Old 07-23-2005, 10:27 PM   #574
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Thanks Fredo.
Hey......no problem Don Ciccio.

Old 07-23-2005, 10:31 PM   #575
Chameleon Company
Thumbs up ....a compliment out to Wes

Wes,
Apparently you crossed one of those lines that invokes the wrath of the grand poobah, and its a shame cause you would have had some choice posts here in the latter parts. But I wanted to give credit where credit is due, back when you were saying (and I paraphrase) "there's something else going on here". The insider email certainly meets that definition. If you had caught wind of it, I thank you for trying to provoke it out into the open early on. If not, you sir are of ESP quality or something even more bizarre, maybe with a 360 head, and I may have to wear a silver cross whenever we meet. Again, I tip my hat.

Jim Flaherty
The Chameleon Company, LLC

Old 07-23-2005, 10:33 PM   #576
Jim O
I'm still curious, Chuck, as to why when 7/21 passed you felt the e-mail should not be publicized? Don't you think that Bill had forfeited his right to any consideration beyond that? And don't you think that is was totally germane to the issues raised in this thread? The fact that he used Wendy to add credibility to his lies speaks volumes about his character. If he was looking for a "middle ground" he has a deep mine to climb out of now, no light, no map, and the canary is no longer singing. JMHO of course.

Old 07-23-2005, 10:36 PM   #577
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

Yes one would think so. I put a few things together several days ago but wanted to see how Bill responded to the question “if he ever used that account”

Maybe I just have a hang-up over smiley after smiley at the end of most of the posts. The same as this Bill has done in the majority of this thread.

I have read or skimmed all the posts by the 24 year old Bill and maybe it’s just the darn use of smile’s that make you go hmmmmmmmm.
Capital letters in the middle of sentences too, Dennis. Very similar writing styles and IP's. Does make one wonder.

Old 07-23-2005, 10:44 PM   #578
Dennis Hultman
They both decided to leave within 20 minutes. Go figure.

Clearwater_Reptiles
When Worlds_Collide
Last Activity: 07-23-2005 12:46 PM
Trader Rating: (10) [Rate This User!]
Warning Level: 0
Full Name:
In the wind

Paid Membership Expiration Date:
2005-06-01

KodiakWood
Last Activity: 07-23-2005 12:21 PM
Trader Rating: (2) [Rate This User!]
Warning Level: 3
Full Name:
gone

Signature
Bill Leverton

Old 07-23-2005, 11:05 PM   #579
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
For what reason would he be banned?
Violation of full name rule on all his posts in the BOI.

Old 07-23-2005, 11:09 PM   #580
Chameleon Company
...OK, expanding on the "Kodiak Wood" persona ..

For those who didn't spend the two hours to read the entire thread, the discussion is about one more "problem" in Bill's long list of travesties here, and his likelihood to continue business as other entities, as he has likely already done. Of specific reference is post number 477, page 96, by his "son" explaining that the "Kodiak Bill" identity is separate from his Father's business. Short and incredibly convenient, here's one passage
Quote:
but like in any family there was a blow out, and my dad decided that he would change his name to Clearwater Reptiles.
Just sounds FOS to me. So much of this outfit is not like any other family. Doesn't pass the smell test. Then we have this:
Quote:
I just started get back into boas and thought since the name was here I'd use it
My but isn't that convenient. I tried to put myself in the shoes of the "uninvolved son". and none of my words came out as posted here. As for the IP info divulged in other posts by Dennis, etc, I'm no satellite dish wiz, but four houses away is too far for any wireless router; and "hey neighbor .. just let me run this cable through your yard, OK?" Maybe I don't know the logistics how it could be done, but its a stretch eh?
Unfortunately, Bill will be able to shed any identity that draws suspicion anyway, reinvent himself, and continue his low-life ways. Why keep beating this one? Bill has shown himself to be a thief and liar at every level of his thread. All of the earlier contriteness and repentance was there for those still gullible. To believe that this was his only rip-off is just too naive. And he'll do it again. With all the other info assembled by others (nice work!) ... its a duck !!

Jim Flaherty
The Chameleon Company, LLC

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!