Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 59 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2015, 08:43 PM   #581
spinytail
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking that! He keeps asking for the info and Garrett keeps dodging his requests then keeps asking why he won't talk to him.. if garrett would just give him the contact info he would talk to him.
What we are witnessing is a con-man (Garrett) taking advantage of some with an illness that actually effects thinking and decision making. No offence Mike, but that is the truth, Lupus does effect this part of the brain when you are in inflammatory state. I believe Garrett is taking advantage of this, and trying to force Michael to make mistakes and offer him these easy to breed Bearded Dragons for something not even established in this country.

Mike, I suggest if you do want the dragons (but obviously not as much as previous deal), lets negotiate their true value here and accept as a partial payment off of the 6,500 based on actual value, if Garrett agrees? What do you think Garrett? Since it was a blanket offer, we should go based on color form, size etc. all the things that determine their value.

Old 10-31-2015, 08:46 PM   #582
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Am I missing something? He's asked for the Pakistani's info a few times so he can talk to him.. yet you keep saying he won't talk to him.
Yes, I think you are. Maybe Im not explaining it well. I'm not giving Mike his contact to post on this site and all the yahoos can call and attack this guy. I'm asking Mike to provide me with his Skype contact, he can send that private and a good time to talk. I said this in my first statement when I offered this.

Garrett

Old 10-31-2015, 08:51 PM   #583
spinytail
BTW, I can get you an adult pair of pogona barbata for about $250, so what is that, 26 pairs? We are in no shortage of stock in the US. So that sounds like a bad deal unless these are some new color form?

Old 10-31-2015, 08:53 PM   #584
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
What we are witnessing is a con-man (Garrett) taking advantage of some with an illness that actually effects thinking and decision making. No offence Mike, but that is the truth, Lupus does effect this part of the brain when you are in inflammatory state. I believe Garrett is taking advantage of this, and trying to force Michael to make mistakes and offer him these easy to breed Bearded Dragons for something not even established in this country.

Mike, I suggest if you do want the dragons (but obviously not as much as previous deal), lets negotiate their true value here and accept as a partial payment off of the 6,500 based on actual value, if Garrett agrees? What do you think Garrett? Since it was a blanket offer, we should go based on color form, size etc. all the things that determine their value.
Ya Shane,

Call me a con-man and then ask me to work with you? LOL I don't think so. We determined the value a month ago. I know what the US value of these animals are. So does Mike. We already did this in private messages and Mike agreed.

Garrett

Old 10-31-2015, 08:53 PM   #585
spinytail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Yes, I think you are. Maybe Im not explaining it well. I'm not giving Mike his contact to post on this site and all the yahoos can call and attack this guy. I'm asking Mike to provide me with his Skype contact, he can send that private and a good time to talk. I said this in my first statement when I offered this.

Garrett
But Garrett you are full of it, because you said the opposite in the text messages and did not say that here. Let's try to make sense and tell the truth bro, before you call someone else a liar.

Old 10-31-2015, 08:55 PM   #586
Frogman11
Quote:
BTW, I can get you an adult pair of pogona barbata for about $250, so what is that, 26 pairs? We are in no shortage of stock in the US. So that sounds like a bad deal unless these are some new color form?
LOL, You have no Idea what P barbata are. Send me a picture of him.

Garrett

Old 10-31-2015, 08:55 PM   #587
spinytail
Quote:
Ya Shane,

Call me a con-man and then ask me to work with you? LOL I don't think so. We determined the value a month ago. I know what the US value of these animals are. So does Mike. We already did this in private messages and Mike agreed.

Garrett
Not asking you to work "with" me, but to save your last bit of dignity. Stop being a loser and taking advantage of a mom and her sick child.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:00 PM   #588
spinytail
Quote:
LOL, You have no Idea what P barbata are. Send me a picture of him.

Garrett
Your an idiot, they have black throats and are common as rankins. They just have close eyes. Here is one out of the 52...

Old 10-31-2015, 09:02 PM   #589
Frogman11
Quote:
But Garrett you are full of it, because you said the opposite in the text messages and did not say that here. Let's try to make sense and tell the truth bro, before you call someone else a liar.
I said I wanted him to post that he, now wants to talk to the contact on the BOI
His Info is already on this BOI. I'm not going to give out his Skype contact on this BOI.

Garrett

Old 10-31-2015, 09:03 PM   #590
spinytail
Garrett, if you send me 6500 up front, I will forward them to you. Let me know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!