Bad Guy Chad Johnson - Chadscresteds - Page 59 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #581
lauraleellbp
...And possibly also on his Susan Johnson account, though nothing has come to light as of yet.

I wonder if those same leachies ever sold that he's been trying to sell since his very first account was made?

Old 11-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #582
Camby
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinwrappedbox View Post
Thank God you took the time to read the entire thread and contribute nothing! Its super awesome that you feel Chad should be vindicated for having sent Tara the wrong gecko (his fault) and then being so terribly coerced into sending her the gecko she paid for when really in the beginning she just wanted either her money back or the right gecko!

No one is saying any of that about Andrew. But when you bust up into a BOI thread, drag in all your own personal nonsense and make something about a guy who uses MULTIPLE aliases (4 that we know of so far) and screws people out of their money every single time about yourself, it does frustrate and anger some people.

But please, I love to hear more unhelpful nonsense in this thread!
1.) You are welcome, I'll PM you an alert to the next time I post drivel. Also, I liked the terminology "bust up in a BOI". I sorta feel like an action flick just broke out or something, lol. "Everyone get down, I said down, no heros...."

2.) Secondly, at no point did I say ANYONE should be vindicated nor vilified did I? If so, please quote that statement, don't quote me and then add your personal opinion. Sincerely, quote where I said "leave him alone, he isn't a bad guy" or anything similar. What I said was, she received her money back from PayPal (or whatever source it was), she also had a Gecko (albeit the wrong one), so truthfully she is not out anything except her feelings in the matter. I do not make light of that, I understand that, but now she has the correct Gecko, the wrongly sent Gecko AND her money. Did she send the money back to PayPal since this was resolved now? If not, does that not make her a bad person (not saying she is) for not returning the money? Why are the others in this thread (Andrew namely and lord I hope I had the right name) hounded because he was caught in a lie but really did nothing to truly harm the animal, but someone who has two animals and money from a claim left alone. I am sure you will turn this into a support of Chad or Susan but it is not, it is simply a fact of this whole ordeal, she profited from this guy being an idiot, shouldn't the stand up thing be to return the money? It is no different than finding money and keeping it without saying anything to anyone is it? Ok, go ahead, I am curious to see how you spin this one around that I am against her and for him?

3.) Third, the one poor guy is being hounded about whether he sold a gecko or not or if it was a breeder loan. I understand he fibbed, lied or wafered, no doubt about it, but can't people make a note that "hmmm, I may need to get the warm fuzzies from this guy before doing business with him " and leave it at that? Honest question here, would this site allow you to start a BOI on him as a BAD GUY because of his lie about selling versus breeder loan? I may be wrong, but I doubt that. This is no different is it?

D.) I completely agree with the first I don't know 30-40 pages, Chad/Susan/ShaddyMcJohnson/Tim or what ever other alias he choses, the guy is a bad person not only for Geckos, but all other reptiles in the trade, he should be steered clear of. I am just saying, does it really take 59 pages to have established this? Would it not be better to start an entirely new thread where you list "Chad Johnson AKA insert alias here BAD GUY" and then in one page list his aliases (kown) and then a quick summation that he will screw you over any chance he gets and if you deal with him, then shame on you? As new aliases pop up you could add a new post with the new KNOWN/VERFIED alias? I only capitalize this because we do not want an innocent hobbyist implemented in this.

Does that not sound more reasonable? Do we really expect MOST hobbyist looking to make a purchase to read through 59 pages to make a decision? I dare say they made their mind up not to deal with Chad in the first page. Also, no where in the subject line does it list Susan Johnson or any other alias. Unless someone digs for half a day, they will not see that name.

Maybe I am just an idiot (you didn't have to agree so fast), but those seem like logical thoughts to me rather than to continue to beat a dead horse that maybe only a hand full of people really understand what is going on. Not everyone is thinking on this thread the same way you are, not all share the same thought process you do. I'll leave you alone now, sorry to have wasted your precious space with my "useless thoughts". Go ahead and start picking me apart, I won't bother you anymore since my logic is different than yours.

Uhh oh, he blinked BAM, BAM....shoot him again Earl, he ain't dead yet.

dc

Old 11-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #583
lauraleellbp
Camby, if you actually paid attention to the timeline on any of this- it's Chad himself that's keeping this thread going, as he keeps creating new aliases at the rate of one or two per month and keeps getting discovered and called out on it. None of Chad's other accounts EXISTED (to the best of my knowledge, anyways) at the time of the original post.

Per Fauna rules, the original subject lines cannot be edited, nor can the original post. So this information slowly unfolds in the thread over time. That's how all BOI threads evolve, and it's up to any individual how thoroughly they want to research before buying.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #584
Ed Clark
What disturbs me most here is that some are overlooking the lies Andrew told Sarah when asked about who owned Max. then he compounded those lies with total disrespect by calling her a Douche repeatedly.

Don't you think if you were dealing with Andrew he would also treat you the same way?that's a chance I would not want to take.

He clearly has no respect towards women and there is no doubt in my mind that women are the brains that lead the country and keep stupid guys like myself on the right track.

Andrew has Max been shipped back to you? has he arrived in good condition?

Old 11-22-2011, 06:19 PM   #585
jerseygirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camby View Post

was guilted into sending a gecko to someone who had been reimbursed already, so now that person has two geckos one of which she didn't pay for.

Did I sum that all up right?
NO you didnt sum it up correctly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camby View Post

What I said was, she received her money back from PayPal (or whatever source it was), she also had a Gecko (albeit the wrong one), so truthfully she is not out anything except her feelings in the matter. I do not make light of that, I understand that, but now she has the correct Gecko, the wrongly sent Gecko AND her money. Did she send the money back to PayPal since this was resolved now? If not, does that not make her a bad person (not saying she is) for not returning the money? she profited from this guy being an idiot, shouldn't the stand up thing be to return the money? It is no different than finding money and keeping it without saying anything to anyone is it? Ok, go ahead, I am curious to see how you spin this one around that I am against her and for him?
I never received ANY money back from paypal. I stopped the dispute the day I found out that Jordan would be sending my gecko to me. When I recieved the wrong gecko, I notified Chad and he said "oh...yea that ones still here" I asked what we were going to do about it, and he said he'd get back to me...but never did. I again contacted him maybe a week later asking how he wanted to deal with this, and he said he was going to send me the right gecko along with money to send the wrong one back, but that never happened. Months went by and I grew attached to the one I had gotten, and didnt care anymore if I ever received the original one that I bought. But "Broderick" bought Chads collection (and his laptop LOL) and wanted to prove himself to all his potential future customers and send me the right one and since it had been so long he let me keep the original one.

So please dont accuse me of getting my money back. If you want to participate, you should really get your facts straight.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #586
AltitudeExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
What disturbs me most here is that some are overlooking the lies Andrew told Sarah when asked about who owned Max. then he compounded those lies with total disrespect by calling her a Douche repeatedly.

Don't you think if you were dealing with Andrew he would also treat you the same way?that's a chance I would not want to take.

He clearly has no respect towards women and there is no doubt in my mind that women are the brains that lead the country and keep stupid guys like myself on the right track.

Andrew has Max been shipped back to you? has he arrived in good condition?

What disturbs me most is that you continue to drag Andrew into a thread that has nothing to do with him. I am honestly wondering what is wrong with you?

Ed, you are completely out of line here. Saying Andrew has no respect for women. Are you serious man? Andrew thought it was Andrew Gilpin making the posts making fun of him, not Sarah. Are you now going to say he is a belligerent racist towards redheads?

If you have an issue, start a bad guy thread on him. If not, I suggest you stop posting ignorant statements about people you do not know.
I honestly do hope you attempt to start a bad guy thread on Andrew based on the fact that he once sent a rude message containing harsh language to someone who went out of their way to attempt to mock and belittle his animals. Your thread will be the laughing stock of the BOI. If we could start Bad guy threads based on calling someone a bad name, no one would ever sell another reptile ever. Period.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #587
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by AltitudeExotics View Post
What disturbs me most is that you continue to drag Andrew into a thread that has nothing to do with him. I am honestly wondering what is wrong with you?

Ed, you are completely out of line here. Saying Andrew has no respect for women. Are you serious man? Andrew thought it was Andrew Gilpin making the posts making fun of him, not Sarah. Are you now going to say he is a belligerent racist towards redheads?

If you have an issue, start a bad guy thread on him. If not, I suggest you stop posting ignorant statements about people you do not know.
I honestly do hope you attempt to start a bad guy thread on Andrew based on the fact that he once sent a rude message containing harsh language to someone who went out of their way to attempt to mock and belittle his animals. Your thread will be the laughing stock of the BOI. If we could start Bad guy threads based on calling someone a bad name, no one would ever sell another reptile ever. Period.
Let me refer you to post 544 in this thread.

Sarah posts a message sent to her from Andrew, does that sound disrespectful to you? is that how you would conduct your business?

Old 11-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #588
AltitudeExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg90 View Post
I don't buy it, and I WON'T buy it no matter how you spin it. This thread has thousands of views. Anybody making a sale for 3,000$ would search the BOI before they went through with that, to check that the other party was legit, and had no black marks on their name to ensure that payment is made that's just common sense.

This has got to be the least intelligent statement I have yet seen on the BOI. So by your reasoning, Someone is only worthy to send you money if they don't have a bad guy thread? What are you scared of? Getting fake paypal payments? Or maybe a Monopoly money order?

I have never, not once done a BOI search on a customer. A few times I have had people bail on a deal and not send money, and guess what, I didn't loose out on anything! Maybe I'm just super lucky? Or maybe I'm just not stupid enough to send animals away without getting confirmed payment first....

Old 11-22-2011, 06:43 PM   #589
AbsoluteApril
this thread is about Chad, keep it on topic.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:44 PM   #590
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AltitudeExotics View Post

This has got to be the least intelligent statement I have yet seen on the BOI. So by your reasoning, Someone is only worthy to send you money if they don't have a bad guy thread? What are you scared of? Getting fake paypal payments? Or maybe a Monopoly money order?

I have never, not once done a BOI search on a customer. A few times I have had people bail on a deal and not send money, and guess what, I didn't loose out on anything! Maybe I'm just super lucky? Or maybe I'm just not stupid enough to send animals away without getting confirmed payment first....
I couldn't agree more! That is the same thing I was saying...

Also, Ed, why are you talking about how ANYone conducts business? Are you serious? I hope not, THAT is the funniest thing I have EVER read.
Ed Clark talking about how to conduct business ,, ect.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos