Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 59 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:23 AM   #581
Jim O
OK, time for a mod to lock this thread.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:42 AM   #582
Chameleon Company
Left one thing out Bob

My words:
Quote:
And its because of the lynch-mob mentality that pervades in threads like this, and jokes like you that lead the charge
When someone has a dissenting opinion to the mob, as here, you want them lynched too. Long-time lurkers here see it all the time ... "don't disagree with the mob", and it is cited over and over again as why they do not participate. You, Sammy, and a few of the others, when people disagree with you, you go after their character. Make up innuendos. And then there's the warnings Well, if you haven't gotten used to it yet .......... can't help you.

Jim O. You've been a voice of reason. Locked down ? Sure ... but 99% of this thread shouldn't have been here to begin with. As you have pointed out a couple of times, the list of leading participants says it all.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:43 AM   #583
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
OK, time for a mod to lock this thread.
It all depends on what you want as resolution.

We all know that wendy and jean are just scumbags period but, this thing that chamco is going through may well turn into a total meltdown.

It seems that some have found the proper buttons to push.

Push on boys and girls, push on.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:44 AM   #584
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
but its the rest of the truly respected reptile community that thinks the BOI is a joke
Perhaps this is true in part because of your insistence to involve yourself in every thread posted on the BOI, irregardless of your having any legitimate insight into the subject of the thread.

Chameleon Company = "Ignore"

Old 07-19-2006, 09:45 AM   #585
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
Perhaps this is true in part because of your insistence to involve yourself in every thread posted on the BOI, irregardless of your having any legitimate insight into the subject of the thread.

Chameleon Company = "Ignore"
Ya think?

Old 07-19-2006, 09:47 AM   #586
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
You took the words right out of my mouth, Mike.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:56 AM   #587
Griz
Need I, or anyone else, need to say more Jim?

Old 07-19-2006, 10:02 AM   #588
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Need I, or anyone else, need to say more Jim?
Depends on whether or not you want chamco, and he still doesn't, to understand.

Now, what was this thread about?

Oh yeah, chamcos whore trying to steal from Erik.

She did. She got caught. She's not only a lying sack of not good stuff, but not a very good person at all. Apparently chamco feels some need (heh heh heh) to protect her ?honor????

Oh well, I do believe that even chamcojim has said that you are KNOWN by who you associate with. So what if he hangs with white supremisist, whores, liars, thieves, drug addicts and who knows what else that we don't know yet?

Oh well.

Old 07-19-2006, 10:38 AM   #589
Chameleon Company
Bring out the parade ... LOL

Wes, Mike G. and others,
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the many good laughs this morning ! I think you even made my coffee taste better.

Mike Greathouse ..... I guess I do have 60% or so more posts than you, and if I can hurry up another several thousand I might catch Wes and others

Wes, some here know of your extensive participation in the flame wars of old. Even with having been banned from this site for some time, you've still have a post count that indicates that at least you think your opinion matters With the other forum sites besides Fauna, are you at 10K yet ?My guess is that some here would see it as a badge of experience. Others as proof that some never learn. I see it as the latter, still striving for the former At least you have an occasional sense of humor despite it all.

My whore Wes? Is that the best you got

So you're pushing my buttons, eh? Please do ignore my opinion .... but you can't ! I push one button and I get a half dozen of the usual suspects flapping their gums.

Old 07-19-2006, 10:42 AM   #590
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
its the rest of the truly respected reptile community that thinks the BOI is a joke
I think you need to take a moment and see what you are writing.
How could you say this? And if you believe it, why would you be here participating? I don't think the BOI is a joke, and I think you need to rethink your position.

The BOI is, and has been, an enormous benefit to those looking to purchase reptiles. This is a forum about reptile business past present and future, and here, alleged scammers, fakes, liars and thieves are exposed and personal experiences recounted. Sometimes the exposition helps the one being scammed, occasionally it does not; but always, it gives a point of reference to those who subsequently are looking to purchase.

Like a jury, those who are here to read are presented with differing points of view, facts, proofs, and opinion. If you do not agree with what has been presented, you can marshal facts and present your point of view, which can be weighted and evaluated by readers here.

How could you say that such a presentation has no value? No one is forced to join in the conclusion of another reader, but the information presented on this thread and on the BOI in general is of true value to those about to make a prospective purchase.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs