What happened when I trusted Bill Leverton and loaned him money! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 01-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #51
romad119
They say it takes all kinds. I can think of a few that the world could do without.

Old 01-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #52
Chris Kennard
Happy New Year!

So you ring in the new year cleansing yourself of a costly infection. Talk to ya soon.

Old 01-07-2007, 08:16 PM   #53
bluesbayou
That sucks! I hope you have a better year this year!
blue

Old 01-08-2007, 02:14 AM   #54
garweft
I don't know how I missed this one the first time around. It's bad when someone rips off someone that they don't know, but unbelievable when someone does that to someone that considers them a friend. Laura, I wish you luck with the new year.

It really sounds to me like Bill thought that there might have been a chance at something more than a friendship, and then got jealous when you started a relationship with someone else. But then again that is just my opinion being a guy who was once in highschool. :E

Old 01-09-2007, 03:49 PM   #55
Fantasy Boas
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft
It really sounds to me like Bill thought that there might have been a chance at something more than a friendship, and then got jealous when you started a relationship with someone else. But then again that is just my opinion being a guy who was once in highschool. :E

This is exactly what I thought when I read the first entry in this thread.

Laura I'm sorry this happened to you. I don't post often here but I do read almost every thread that is posted and you have always been very kind to everyone whether you know them or not. You of all people do not deserve this kind of treatment.

Old 01-22-2007, 04:45 PM   #56
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsutton5
I tried to email him, but didnt go through.....Anyway Hope everyone a
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Well, another month has gone by, and no word from Billy.

I really did hope that he would live up to his word but then again who am I trying to kid.

Old 01-22-2007, 04:49 PM   #57
Tenor Goddess
I'm sorry to hear this Laura. I was really hoping after seeing the threads that he would honor his promise. Maybe something has happened....maybe not.

I sincerely hope he at least gives you an explanation soon (with a date of his next payment would be nice).

Hugs!!

Amanda

Old 01-22-2007, 06:05 PM   #58
crotalusadamanteus
Really sorry for you losing out on this one Laura. Just doesn't make sense that the good guys should get screwed the way we so often see.

He was here 6 days ago according to his user panel, so he's got time, and is willing to come to fauna. Too bad he aint got the testicular fortitude to take care of his problems.

Bill, (just in case you're following along) you're a scumbag. You need to deal with your issues man. Guess old dogs don't learn new tricks, just new ways to pull the old ones. You need help man. Man up and deal with you're issues.

Rick

Old 01-23-2007, 03:42 AM   #59
Ginger Ambrose
Laura,
With all that is happening in your life, I so wish that you did not have to deal with this.
I wish that this could be a 100% positive time in your life.
But just remember with the bad comes much more good.

Old 01-25-2007, 03:47 PM   #60
Tsutton5
any updates

Just wanted to know if there has been any new updates?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!