Neil Gubitz-Good guy and easy to deal with - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2004, 05:37 PM   #51
Neil Gubitz
Davey.... I recall selling you that snake when I still had my store.... I got rid of the store on Feb 4 2003.... you sure it was only 9 months ago??.... And, yes, it took me three weeks to pay you because you kept acting like a little baby and didn't want to give me your email address so I COULD PayPal you.... even after I asked you three times for it.... I got pissed and refused to do anything else.... and if you think it was because of the flack I got from the people on here to pay you, that was NOT the reason I decided to reimburse you for it, it was because it was the right thing to do.... had you given me your email address when I first asked for it, you would have had your money a lot quicker than you did... oh, and thank you so much for not blaming me for a neck tumor.... how adult of you....
Don't bother continuing this discussion, I'm done with answering your petty outrage.... it's over with, it's done, you've been reimbursed, now just let it go and move on....

Neil

Old 02-10-2004, 05:41 PM   #52
Neil Gubitz
Davey.... I apologize.... I just checked my "Animals Sold Since 02/01/03" page, and it turns out you are correct.... I DID sell you that Boa AFTER I closed my store.... but the fact remains that it's over and done with....

Neil

Old 02-10-2004, 05:51 PM   #53
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Neil back up a bit here.........

I think you have kind of stepped over the line by calling Davey a hipocrite. First off, if you must call someone a hypocrite call me one, See I was the person whom told Davey to go ahead and buy the Boa from you, as he was sceptical to make the purchase. I told him that he would have no problems and if something did go wrong you would make good on it with no worries. I held my tongue on that deal for sometime, and it's obvious how bad it all went. I won't bring up all the details but it was about 10 months ago not 3-4 years, and the Boa was 35 inches of a 4 foot advertised snake and it was missexed. I'm not here to get into anything or bash anyone but you really have no business speaking to a customer like that. Mike B.

Old 02-10-2004, 05:58 PM   #54
DaveyFig
OK, I know we don't need to rehash this all her, but since you are still yapping, and this whole thread should have been attatched to the other, but someone can't follow rules, here we go. You are the one who tried to use our emails in the other thread to make it seem like I did something wrong. My email was included in the headers that YOU posted. Even if there was some doubt as to whether I wanted the money emailed to that or another address, I paypaled you. You had my exact paypal address(which by the way is in fact the same adress that you posted).
How can you throw mud and then bow out? You scared? That "hypocrite" comment was out of nowhere. If you have knowledge of me selling a missrepresented or ill animal, I suggest you start digging for proof, otherwise, thats just another thing to add to the list of BS that goes along with purchasing from Neil Gubitz.
Get off of your high horse, and pull off that psuedo-halo and wings you are wearing, and say something that will actually help you, instead of throwing mud at someone who has an untarnished reputation.

Old 02-10-2004, 06:23 PM   #55
Dave Lawson
Ms_terese,
It has been brought many, many of times how Neil adds Glitter to his ads but there is a very thin line between GLITTER and a BOLD FACE LIE. Neil has been caught in to many lies in ads to re hash them again. As far as the snakes I mentioned, I simply did that to make a point. There is nothing wrong with those snakes. If it sounded like that in my post then I am sorry. I am not going to go into each snake that Neil buys as W/C and then sells them for Captives, but it does happen.

Neil, as far as I know you have no first dibbs with D.C. He has several times ask for me to move snakes for him, The retic and the Boas and I do have buyers interested in them, But I have told them that in all fairness that we will give you more time. I have even told them to e-mail you and make a offer. I have some of your replies here that they were nice enough to forward to me.

Would you like for me to post them here for all to read? I have tried to be nicer and more forgiving towards you Neil but you make it hard.

Old 02-10-2004, 06:47 PM   #56
Neil Gubitz
Davey and Mike.... didn't you read my last post??.... I apologized???.... I was WRONG???.... I admitted it???.... What more do you want???

Neil

Old 02-10-2004, 06:51 PM   #57
Wilomn
Davey and Mike.... didn't you read my last post??.... I apologized???.... I was WRONG???.... I admitted it???.... What more do you want???

Neil

Let's see. Get a dictionary if you need to gubitz.

Try honesty.
Then integrity.
Then male.
Then female.
Then wild and caught.
Then captive and bred.
Then try eating, like and pig.
Then try emaciated, near and dead.

Once you are sure you know the meanings of all those words try using them as they should be. You know, honestly and with integrity. If you forgot those two already look them up again and maybe write the definitions on postits and put them on your computer.

Wes Pollock

Old 02-10-2004, 06:56 PM   #58
DaveyFig
DOH!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself Wes. Well, I could have but it woulda taken several pages, and nobody would have read the whole way through. Well done summing it up.

One thing I want has actually already been tried a couple of times, but someone can't get the hint and keeps coming back.

Old 02-11-2004, 03:34 AM   #59
Seamus Haley
I vouched for Neil on the deal with Davey too... it's the reason I'm as vocally non-supportive of Gubitz as I am these days. Neil talked a big game, always quick to jump in with the moral position and defend the customer in transactions which went wrong, he had posts backing up his history of doing this, although, in retrospect, most of them were from one or two people...

So I told a friend to go ahead and send money.

The friend was bent over a counter and royally taken, then when public pressure finally would have gotten him some form of resolution, there was a three week delay in getting it. I bet Davey's initial paypal didn't take any three weeks to get into Neil's grubby little hands.

The fact is, some of MY integrity was stolen by Neil's actions. My judgement was called into question and my support abused, it detracts from my general credibility. I'm sure that Davey probably doesn't think ill of Mike or I for supporting Neil, but I know that I look upon it as a great personal mistake and I feel guilt for having sone so.

It's situations like this that have people becoming outspoken about Neil whenever a new thread is created. People make statements when they create new ones about how they didn't want their good guy post lost in the massive pile of negativity...

Well guess what... If there's a massive pile of negativity, it says something, doesn't it? Like maybe the person who is the subject of the negative comments deserves them for being craptacular at everything they do.

Posts about a particular person are, in theory, supposed to be made on existing threads. The Gubitz thread would be about eleven hundred pages long with maybe three hundred pages of positive comments. The reason that people post the negatives on the supposed good guy threads are simple... Nobody wants someone to do a very basic search, see one or two good guy threads, stop reading and then get taken by this carnival hawker. Any post should include both the positives and the negatives, so that a clearer picture of the... person... can be seen.

Old 02-11-2004, 10:19 AM   #60
Dave Lawson
Seamus,

that was very well said it went straight to the heart of the matter, I truer post has never been made. Neil is a subject that will ALWAYS rear its ugly head here and on other forum like this. But as long as he has one good deal out of 10 people will forget about the 9 bad ones, why, god only knows.

He has a proven track record for selling Mis represented, sick, Mis sexed, Mis aged, wrong sized, dead and dying animals. If people would only listen to the people that Neil has scammed then yes this would be a better hobby/buisness to be in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!