Bad Guy Spidermanbeardeds not hypos!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:30 AM   #51
mikepanzarella
hope no one on here is planning on buying him

spiderman trying to sell local here so hopefully not someone on here trying to buy him
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #52
leftycrane
LOL i like his selling technique…someone already is going to buy him for this price…but give me more money and i will sell him out from under the other person to ya. AWESOME

Old 02-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #53
Bill T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepanzarella View Post
Like i said i think he is just highly misinformed he should research and read up about animals before he tries to sell his dragons.The first time i interacted with him was over a dragon he has called Biggy it was a citrus giant he was trying to sell it for over $550.What i think it is he's highly misinformed and exaggerates his dragons up to make a fast sale.And with his trans he should have taken better picture showed the stomach maybe that usually will bring out the trans quality a bit better also he never had any certification with it and i would never rely on someone saying "the guy at bloodbanks told me it was trans" cause i can't prove that at all.This is a case of someone that is trying to get into the business without doing the many hours of reading and work behind it.
With his trans you should of asked for better pictures before telling him it wasn't. As a buyer I always ask for more pictures and as far as a certificate very few send them with a dragon they sell,I just keep emails.As far as price it's his dragon he can sell it for what ever he wants not saying it will sell but it is his.
He has hurt himself with his posting that he will sell it out from some one for more money that is bad business.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #54
GMTIRRILL
Now i understand that this guy is in the wrong but what if his animal do have hypo traits but they oare dormant in thease animals. Now also am new to this breeding scene myself and will honestly tell you i dont know everything on hypos and the different breeds but even i know that if a dragon has clear nails it is hypo

Old 02-26-2012, 10:52 PM   #55
Neon
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
The second showes in the pics that the nails are not clear on this male.
I must be missing something. On my screen the pics aren't even clear enough to see the nails...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
Honestly, and I'm not trying to be rude or mean here, but it was no ones place to tell the guy to correct or remove his ads, other than a mod if they saw fit. If you see someone is posting false information on an animal you should PM, email, text or phone them to make them aware of their mistake. Most likely that is what it is, a mistake. (Of course there are exceptions to and there are those that are dishonest on purpose.) If they don't fix it then possibly post a thread as a "be cautious" information thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill T View Post
With his trans you should of asked for better pictures before telling him it wasn't.
To add, it would have been appropriate to ask for more clear pictures displaying the desired traits before telling him he was incorrect. If you don't know what you're looking for (as it appears he didn't) it's hard to say a definite yes or no. Someone with the knowledge could give a more definite and correct answer. Chances are if he didn't know a specific trait is required to be the particular morph he is advertising then he probably doesn't know what to look for to give a correct answer to your question anyway. However, based on the pictures he provided I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion especially because he mentions in the comments of the ad that the nails on the dragon are clear.

But since you didn't purchase a falsely advertised animal, as Becky said, a "Bad Guy" thread wasn't really necessary. You're essentially pulling out your torches and pitch forks because you aren't convinced another individual is certain of what he was selling...

Old 02-26-2012, 11:43 PM   #56
barbie
Quote:
He agrees they are not hypo he agreed to take them off he is still trying to trade a dragon that he knows is not what he says it is for a very expensive morph. It is a bad guy thread because he knows and admits he is wrong but has not made changes and is making a false add trying to make a trade. I am warning people that he is aware he is lying and has not changed the add
The BAD GUY post was because he did know. FIRST he bought this dragon from Steven at bloodbank, Steven knows his dragons and when it was sold to him he was told it was a tranz not a hypo-tranz. I even talked to Steven about it. Then he thought because the back of the nail was clear that it was a hypo.
SECOND him and i discused this on the 17th. HE agreed he was mistaken and still on the eighteenth chose to make a post saying it was a hypo tranz.
THIRD i informed him of his mistake, (i took it as one) he agreed to remove it. And did remove the one of the babys but not the one of the adult.
LAST he is known for trying to cut people out of deals and made a false statment about paper work that was never given to him by Steven. This post is not just about the guy trying to scam people after knowledge and agreement of the dragons not being hypos, but also of false paper work underhanded dealing WITH ME to try to trade a dragon that was not a hypo tranz. He later fixed the post but the situation did not just desolve the facts are still hear even in the texts i have posted my self and the information others have posted.
I always say read the information and come to your own conclusion!!

Old 02-26-2012, 11:45 PM   #57
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon View Post
Interesting because he states in the comments that he's "definitely hypo because he has clear nails."
As a side note, I'm slightly irritated that he mentions he is "practically on hold" but would sell him out from under that buyer for more money. Business is business but I'm not very impressed I suppose.
Also your own agreement he was underhanded. He is still doing this on craigslist right now, and also offerd the same thing to me. Saying someone was going to trade but i could get the deal first. Not very trust worthy or proffesional i would say.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #58
mikepanzarella
The thing is he is shifty and shady i mean his previous post on here speak for itself.And only was brought to attention by Barbie but honestly this guy has been doing this for the last 4 months on craigslist. He post everyother day with some different way of saying its basically gone and today is a sale price but then 2 days later it still there and for a higher price.What basically sold me on this guy being scummy is back about 2 months ago he was trying to sell his (beloved german giant Biggy) he couldn't part with it for less then 350 the next day he posted there was a emergency family problem and he needed it gone and couldn't let it go for less then 250 ,That lasted all of 2 days before it was back at 350 and once he realized he wasn't gonna get more then $100 bucks for a regular citrus sub adult he stopped posting.But i mean he will use anything even "family emergency" as a sale tactic which is horrible.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:18 AM   #59
Ed Clark
Hypos are recessive.

You will have a visible hypo or a het hypo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowconstrictor View Post
Now i understand that this guy is in the wrong but what if his animal do have hypo traits but they oare dormant in thease animals. Now also am new to this breeding scene myself and will honestly tell you i dont know everything on hypos and the different breeds but even i know that if a dragon has clear nails it is hypo

Old 02-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #60
Neon
Quote:
Then he thought because the back of the nail was clear that it was a hypo.
This may be so, however I haven't seen you post any proof of HIS statements other than the ad. You posted "texts" but no actual pictures of the texts to show that the conversation even happened. I'm not trying to get you fired up, I'm just saying I haven't seen any proof from HIM that he is aware he does not have a hypo. The evidence I HAVE seen shows him stating he has a hypo because it does have clear nails.

Quote:
Also your own agreement he was underhanded. He is still doing this on craigslist right now, and also offerd the same thing to me. Saying someone was going to trade but i could get the deal first. Not very trust worthy or proffesional i would say.
I never disagreed that he had bad business practices (as you showed with my quote). However, again, he didn't sell it out from under you. He didn't sell you a falsely advertised animal. He posted an ad you didn't agree with and therefore demanded he take it down. An information thread would have been more appropriate as you never actually did business with this individual that went wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!