Vincent Russello, attempting a scam - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2004, 06:07 PM   #51
Vince
sorry pic didnt go threw first time.
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2004, 06:10 PM   #52
Vince
sorry pic didnt go threw first time.

by the way this leo has blue eyes, as pattern under his jaw line is this common? the dots and red color bleed into the white underside of the leo.

Old 04-03-2004, 06:24 PM   #53
Sasheena
Vince, the problem is that the pictures you are posting do not represent the animal... they look like different animals. I made a collage of three of the pictures you posted. I did nothing other than make the collage, no editing of colors, nothing like that. The problem is that the photos don't appear to be the same. If you are going to sell an animal as a specific color, then by golly make sure you have a photo that truly and without a doubt emphasizes the color of the animal without any falseness. Make sure the photo represents the animal. Borrow a camera. Or explain in DETAIL what the photo isn't showing and use the BEST representation of the animal.

NOT KNOWING the RULES is NOT a VALID reason for breaking them.
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2004, 06:30 PM   #54
Vince
lighting is a huge factor in all three of those photos. one was under a light bulb, one was with flash, and one was out doors. i strongly belive even a novice could tell all three where the same gecko. the first photo has been removed a long time ago due to all the controversies. i like that photo you posted tho. i stand behind this leo as 1 of a kind 110%. if someone has a leo that looks like this please post it. or email me as i would like to buy it if it is female

Old 04-03-2004, 06:32 PM   #55
herpetological
Vince, the problem that people have had with the initial pic is that it does not show the true color or a clear picture of the specimen. I don't think that anyone would have a problem with it if you had advertised it as a unusual reddish normal leopard gecko. However, when you are representing a specimen as a "rare, one of a kind or high end" animal the picture is your best selling point........ and your best defense if the person who purchases it does not agree that the animal in the pic was the animal sent.....I hope you see the point there, nothing personal. Get some more practice with that camera....outside and experiment with natural lighting to get the best shot. It will help, trust me!! LOL's!! By the way this is a pic from my camera that's a 1.2 pixel.......see attached. Good luck getting a "better" pic of that specimen.
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2004, 06:35 PM   #56
Vince
wow almost as red as my leo
(lol i know someone will get mad at that)
I firmly belive that this leo is a rare high end leo. i never seen one like it!!! and i was just kidding the leo isnt as red as that boa

Old 04-03-2004, 06:36 PM   #57
jenn
Vince
I'm not try to bash your rep. But i'm telling you if you don't get that first picture off of there you could get in trouble. If someone buys that (beautiful) guy and gets pissed beacuse it's not all red like it shows in the first picture. Then he makes a big stink and you could face legal problems. They could use that picture against you proving the fraud part of it.
I don't know who you are, but from what i see you could be getting into big trouble with that picture. And if your not trying to scam anyone then take the picture off and save yourself the headaces.

Old 04-03-2004, 06:38 PM   #58
Vince
Quote:
Originally posted by jenn
Vince
I'm not try to bash your rep. But i'm telling you if you don't get that first picture off of there you could get in trouble. If someone buys that (beautiful) guy and gets pissed beacuse it's not all red like it shows in the first picture. Then he makes a big stink and you could face legal problems. They could use that picture against you proving the fraud part of it.
I don't know who you are, but from what i see you could be getting into big trouble with that picture. And if your not trying to scam anyone then take the picture off and save yourself the headaces.
for some reason i cant help but reply to all these posts. the photo has been removed hours ago. i still feel it 100% represents this leo, and that every new pic i took does not do it justice. tommorow im going to play around with the light outdoors and see what i can do.

Old 04-03-2004, 06:42 PM   #59
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs down

I just wonder how much Vince would have scammed someone on that pretty much normal looking Leopard Gecko if Seamus didn't bring this some attention?

Old 04-03-2004, 06:46 PM   #60
Vince
Talking

good thing this was never a scam to begin with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!