Inquiry: MKR: Morph King Reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2006, 09:07 PM   #51
gant77
To the person breeding ball pythons for their Science Class....what do you hope to teach the students by breeding? I only ask because when I was in Jr. High we didn't breed reptiles or really even study them. The only time I ever saw a snake in school was in High School and I was the one who brought it up to the teacher to offer to bring in one of mine (BP) and let the class experience a snake and learn about care, feeding and husbandry. The kids loved it! You can be sure that everyone was in class the day of feeding!
It is amazing how more "high tech" schools have become in the last 15 years! I graduated in 95' and we had trouble getting new textbooks! I guess you can say im a little jealous about what is being taught now It would have been nice to have been able to go though a repoduction cycle from breeding to hatching. Are you going to offer any babies that hatch from the Pastel or Mojave to the students?
Anyways congrats on a beautiful class project and good luck. Makes me wish I was back in school!

Old 10-02-2006, 09:09 PM   #52
TripleMoonsExotic
I graduated in 2002 and reptiles or breeding them wasn't in my curriculum...

Old 10-02-2006, 09:11 PM   #53
Royal Variations Ltd
Ed,

I appreciate the offer, I knew you would offer her to me. I already have plenty of Caramels and Caramel Hets. What line is yours? Did you produce her? If so why not offer her for the market price? Or better yet why don't you keep her for your own breeding?

Again, thank you for the offer. Would you purchase animals from me?

Old 10-02-2006, 09:21 PM   #54
jnjreptile
Ed,

What I don't get is you are complaining about MKR selling Mojave's for $800 when the market was at $1200. But you are selling Carmel albinos for $4500 when the market is $7500. And you do get why people are asking about that. And like you said if she is so cheap then buy her. How about we flip it. If MKR is so cheap on the Mojave's why don't you buy them?

Jen @ J&J Reptiles.

Old 10-02-2006, 09:23 PM   #55
Ed Clark
Kyle, My baby caramels are bell line. most of my steady people could not pay the retail prices of the big breeders. I think that we all know that they can be bought from all the big boys at a lower price when they need some cash, so why not price them right to begin with.

Just because we dont agree on everything does not mean that we have to hate one another, of course I would buy from you.

I have 4 pair of adult caramel albino hets. and do not want to keep any more. im at my limits on what i can keep. I have no desire to be a big breeder. just a hobby that kinda grew out of hand.

Old 10-02-2006, 09:31 PM   #56
Fedawg
JnJReptile... Not sure what your saying about Ed "being someone who sells Ian's animals" .. Take a step back , know what your talking about before you speak... you seem like you just repeat hear-say from others.. and have not a clue how things work..

Anyone can buy an "unopened" crate of Ch balls , and sell the "abberants" that I have seen you post....

Ive looked at Eds ads , and i see nice animals. If you think hes the only person or the first person selling a Caramel at $4500 think again...Josh/Jen dont use Kingsnake Classifieds as your basis , MANY things happen behind the scenes.

MKR wasnt the sole reason for price dropping , and anyone who saw this market7-8 years ago knows that.

Derek

Old 10-02-2006, 09:33 PM   #57
Ed Clark
Jen, you ask why I dont buy MKR mojaves, because I have a rack full of them. I was selling them for $1750.00 this spring until MKR came out with their blow out price of $800.00 at that time I decieded to just sit on them until the dust settled. I have been posting them up recently at 995.00 and they have been selling. so I guess thats what the current market price is.

The market price for caramel albinos is not $7500.00, Iwill make you the same offer as I did kyle. If the price of caramels is $7500.00 I will sell you a female for $4500.00 and you can make $3000.00 profit on the resale. Now put your money where your mouth is.

Old 10-02-2006, 09:34 PM   #58
jnjreptile
Ed,

What is the difference between what you are doing with the Carmel albinos and what MKR is doing with the Mojave's?

The only difference I see is you are doing a big drop (asking $4500 for a $7500 snake) on something that isn't so easy to come by being a recessive and all, not a co-dom.

Jen @ J&J Reptiles.

Old 10-02-2006, 09:38 PM   #59
Ed Clark
Jen, please look up at my offer to you.wanna make $3000.00

Old 10-02-2006, 09:46 PM   #60
Fedawg
Josh/Jen you are pretty sure on the market price and seem to know what it is , so take Ed's offer... you could buy a zillion "abberants" with the profits...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!