Bad Guy Tyson Shuler and Taylor Alfs - Exotic Wonders of the Permian Basin - Midland Texas - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #51
SeanSmith
discount and delete i dont care like i said the point was made

Old 08-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #52
Mistyck
WHO is Posting? Sean or Shannon? Only Shannon should be posting on your account...as her name is the name on the account. It's so confusing!

Old 08-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #53
SeanSmith
Im Shannon Smith, everyone calls me sean. Thats why it says both names on the left of my posts thanks. And I have balls thanks.

Old 08-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #54
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSmith View Post
discount and delete i dont care like i said the point was made
Hun, the point is not made. I am now the second person in Texas who is posting and I can't make heads or tails of your evidence either. The only people who could must know the whole story already.

You lost me on the text messages. I got a headache too, and quit waiting for a point.

If these guys are selling sick and mite infested animals and you are truly invested in letting potential buyers know this, then please take the time to organize your evidence so that others really can see what you are talking about. Otherwise, the only people that you are convincing are the people who already know. lol

Old 08-27-2012, 07:42 PM   #55
SeanSmith
just take this advice, if you ever find him selling something your interested ask him some questions about it. he is clueless to reptiles in general and shouldnt be telling people hes been breeding a long time. Doubt he can even tell you where is green tree python comes from that hes been trying to sell on texas reptile classifieds. even brett bloom said once that he didnt deal with him because he had a gut feeling and realized the guy had a lack of knowledge.

Old 08-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #56
SeanSmith
^thats in one of my screenshots what brett said but I cut his name out of the shot

Old 08-27-2012, 07:55 PM   #57
redhood23
Thank you for attempting to leave my name out of you little squabble. I have never delt with Tyson or Taylor, but have spoken to them both in the past. Both did not seem to have any knowledge of any of the animals they had, nor did they know who produced them. I refused to sell them some of my animals due to the fact that they both seemed really strange and the questions they were asking me were about my personal schedule and the order and position of animals in my snake room. As for the mites, RI and other issues, like I said on Facebook, without actual proof Sean, yOu have no case and really no credibility with the accusations. It is not really a case of believing you over them, as everyone says, it is the fact that the physical evidence and photos are non existent

Old 08-27-2012, 08:16 PM   #58
wyldwurm
The OP posted without any proof and the ONLY person who actually knows when happened also states that the OP had not produced any proof. WHY come to the BOI without proof, bad mouth someone and then pretty much say "Too bad, you figure it out" to the people asking questions...

From the outside looking in, seems the OP had personal issues against Tyson and Taylor....if she doesn't, she apparently cares little about her character

Old 08-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #59
leaveittoweaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSmith View Post
your right i dont have pictures of mines but i made taylor alfs come wash them off. I never took the burm to the vet but i used a prescription antibiotic they gave me for a different case. I have multiple eye witnesses if both of those claims and still have the vision and the old glass but bought new glass for it.
Why on earth would you use a prescription antibiotic that was NOT prescribed for this current snake to treat Tthe current snake when you don't even know for sure what is wrong with it? This shows poor judgement and husbandry on your behalf in my opinion.

You really have shown no proof. You keep saying the bad guy knew nothing about reptiles.From what I gather from the texts, the bad guy admits a few times that he is still learning. I'm not saying that you are not telling the truth, but I just see absolutely no evidence one way or another.

And again, NOTHING gets deleted on the BOI.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:19 AM   #60
WesnstephB
Bad experience with Tyson

Ok so I have a negative expierience with Tyson as well. My good friend went into his store and bought a 5 foot red tail boa. He doesn't have experience with reptiles so he didn't know any better but they sold him a 2 ft cage with it (We've since built him a much bigger cage). Being that this cage was no where near big enough for this snake, I call this irresponsible. To me, it seems like Tyson doesn't care about the well being of his animals once they leave his store and I think that's awful. I have had only good experiences with Sean, the red tail we got from him is healthy and beautiful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!