Info *Kris Smalley : Disturbing photos - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2010, 01:42 AM   #51
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpkeeperpdx View Post
Thanks a lot Katie.
anytime - are you sure you can't get him riled enough to come on here and try and "explain" himself?

Old 11-23-2010, 01:44 AM   #52
herpkeeperpdx
No idea. He knows the thread is here. He texted me and then blocked my number. *shrugs*

Old 11-23-2010, 01:51 AM   #53
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post
anytime - are you sure you can't get him riled enough to come on here and try and "explain" himself?
Sounds like he is pretty arrogant. I hope he brings his own rope should he show up.

And Jackie, I wasnt ASSuming that you were still friends with him. Personally, I think whoever he is, is one helluva "smart" guy for letting people in a room that looked like that

Old 11-23-2010, 01:59 AM   #54
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Sounds like he is pretty arrogant. I hope he brings his own rope should he show up.

And Jackie, I wasnt ASSuming that you were still friends with him. Personally, I think whoever he is, is one helluva "smart" guy for letting people in a room that looked like that
Gotta love the "SMERT" ones

Old 11-23-2010, 02:45 AM   #55
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Hes fortunate that "his friends" only just posted this on Fauna and didnt contact some govt agencies, PETA, HSUS, and tons of other organizations that would have made much more of an example of him than merely bringing his husbandry out in the open.

Had I been his friend, he might be living in an appropriate sized caging, among some other simple necessities that he disregarded when it came to his animals.
They did say that they'd reported him to animal control, though.

He did send me a message back a few hours ago. I just got it because I was out Thanksgiving shopping. He did outline a brief explanation that sounded like it could be true, and would alleviate a portion of the blame from being on him. I've encouraged him to come here and share it.

I would also like to hear from the housemate. Just like I don't want make Smalley's arguments in his absence, I find it odd that the housemate would let Jackie make these accusations while she remains safely anonymous. If you've got nothing to hide and were so horrified at how the animals were being treated, step up. She's already been identified as a former housemate, so it isn't like he has no clue who she is. What does she gain from her anonymity besides being protected from having to answer any questions about her involvement?

Old 11-23-2010, 02:53 AM   #56
herpkeeperpdx
What was his excuse? Because I've known him for years and he's got no medical issues that would make him incapable. He' doesn't work, he's home all day. If he couldn't care for them he should have had re-homed them. There is absolutely no excuse for the care those animals did NOt receive.

As for the house mate. She knows the thread is here, as for her not coming forth I can't control that. What she gains I have no idea. I have nothing to lose nor gain, I just wanted to make this aware to people.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:02 AM   #57
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpkeeperpdx View Post
What was his excuse? Because I've known him for years and he's got no medical issues that would make him incapable. He' doesn't work, he's home all day. If he couldn't care for them he should have had re-homed them. There is absolutely no excuse for the care those animals did NOt receive.

As for the house mate. She knows the thread is here, as for her not coming forth I can't control that. What she gains I have no idea. I have nothing to lose nor gain, I just wanted to make this aware to people.
I have encouraged him to defend himself here, but I am not going to do it for him.

If anyone really wants to discuss it with him, he was willing to talk to one random stranger on the internet, so they can try their luck at it as well.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:10 AM   #58
herpkeeperpdx
Also I want to state that on my part I know for a fact these are not accusations, I've seen first hand some of the animals pictured as well as dead ones in racks.

You can think they are accusations as well as not true, not enough proof, etc. but I know the truth and I will continue to stand by it.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:15 AM   #59
Abish
I never said I didn't believe you, and the word accusations is apt. It has nothing to do with whether or not what you are accusing him of is true. I only said that his explanation seemed like it could be true, and would alleviate a portion of the blame (not absolve him).

You don't need to be on the defensive here. You're arguing the point with yourself because, once again, I am not going to plead his case for him.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:18 AM   #60
herpkeeperpdx
Not defensive, I just know a lot of people probably are on the fence about this one so when I read the "accusation" thing it's like woah I know what's going on and not accusing anyone because I know what's happened and happening.
Anyways, maybe he'll come forth, maybe not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!