Upstate Exotics - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2003, 10:05 PM   #51
sunbakedherps
wes, I was wondering if you intended this to be a slam on anyone who does business with upstate?

"One of the genius' who does business with upchuck(great moniker whoever thought of it) is attempting humor."

Old 07-11-2003, 10:59 PM   #52
Wilomn
Corey,
It's sort of hard to say. If they fix their past problems then I reckon I won't. It's sort of up to them. And if I missed a point or misunderstood, it's happened before, then that's one on me. So, for now, only time will tell.

Wes Pollock

Old 07-11-2003, 11:40 PM   #53
sunbakedherps
Im misunderstanding your response. I simply wanted to know if you are sarcasticly calling me and others "genius'. Not to seem petty but that just seems like a pointless remark, I know I have been very pleasent to all with my posts.

Old 07-12-2003, 12:03 AM   #54
David Reid
Pacrat, Question for you...

Are you the same person who either bought or sold a fake axanthic het?

Dave

Old 07-12-2003, 12:19 AM   #55
pacrat
Thumbs up UPSTATE EXOTICS

OK....then i am sorry for the mix up on my part.
I was just trying to let everone know that i have had some good deals with Upstate exotics and trying to help them out by posting some good words for them.
This is why you usualy do not see my name on the BOI's , the people trying to speek in your favor get picked to death because someone else had a bad deal with them...OR you get 15 diffrent people picking on the post you made.
I am new to the BOI and NO i have not got the hang of it, so what i did not put my last name....Ask for it..lol..how hard is that?? Insted i get 8 emails from the BOI telling me i need a last name OR my post will be deleted.....ask before jumping the gun. I am easy to get along with and quick to help anyway i can.
Once again in MY book UPSTATE EXOTICS are good people and do good bisness...thats all i was trying to voice here people.
Thanks for the concern! Jason Stone
(Understone's reptiles)

Old 07-12-2003, 12:42 AM   #56
Darin Chappell
New to the BOI with 136 posts? Hmmmm . . .Ok. If you say so.

Old 07-12-2003, 12:51 AM   #57
pacrat
UPSTATE EXOTICS

Rob, i have alreay agreed and applogised for the mistake...let it go!!!...lol
the name has been on the last few post so you now know who I am....if thats not good enough then Im sorry!!!!
Thanks! Jason Stone
(Understone's reptiles)

Old 07-12-2003, 01:00 AM   #58
pacrat
New to the BOI with 136 posts? Hmmmm . . .Ok. If you say so.

Hillbilly Herps
PO Box 254
Rogersville, MO 65742

As you say..."in all fairness" Just because i have 136 post doesnt mean it was on the BOI unless someone else is posting it...i dont not come to these boards except to see whats going on or to find out the " dirt" on someone i hardly ever post on here except lately.
Yeah i post reptiles for sale often, that does not mean i come to the BOI right away.
Jason Stone
(Understone's reptiles)

Old 07-12-2003, 02:03 AM   #59
Wilomn
Corey,

Sorry you misunderstood, but I can understand how you did. It was an attempt at humor on my part. I guess it didn't work as well as I had hoped it would. It was not a slight on anyone in particular.

Wes Pollock

Old 07-12-2003, 09:05 AM   #60
sunbakedherps
Talking

Thanks for the clarification wes. I know how the mud can fly on here and I wanted to make sure I was being stereotyped or put in some sort "bad guy" group becouse I buy from Upstate. thanks again and good luck to everyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!