Inquiry Anthony Gonzalez (dragon king 24-7) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:35 AM   #51
hellotanuki
Guy listed a pied today that looked interesting but woah boy am I glad for the BOI. Wouldn't want to waste his time with my WOMAN money.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:40 PM   #52
Dragon king 24-7
Lol people are funny. The funnier thing is IM WAITING ON HIS DEPOSIT RIGHT NOW.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:43 PM   #53
Dragon king 24-7
& to CLEAR THE RECORD I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY WOMEN. IM HAPPILY MARRIED HAVE BEEN FOR 17 years.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:50 PM   #54
Katie.Shinkle
The sexist remarks from before lead me to believe otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old 06-15-2016, 03:33 PM   #55
Dragon king 24-7
Like I said I don't apologize. It is what it is. We all say things, it's just some people are hypocrites & lie bout it & others are like I am & say it like it is. Does not mean I'm a sexist. Lol come on now. Lol I have 2 beautiful young daughters. That day everyone was trying to attack me for words I had with someone else. It would be different if I scammed people or sold sick reptiles to someone. But it's not.

Old 06-15-2016, 03:38 PM   #56
hellotanuki
"We all say things" and "I won't apologize" sends conflicting messages. One implies an understanding what you said was wrong while the other gloats about it.

Old 06-15-2016, 03:50 PM   #57
Dragon king 24-7
I said I don't apologize for what I have said before. & yes we all say things doesn't mean I'm sexist or racist. We all have our own opinions and minds. If some people got offended by what I said there's nothing I can do bout it.

Old 06-15-2016, 03:51 PM   #58
Dragon king 24-7
Not gloating anything. Wether my pythons get sold to a woman or not does not matter too me. & if you do not want to buy from me then THANKS FOR LOOKING on to the NEXT ad. No big deal. Either way they are selling.

Old 06-15-2016, 04:08 PM   #59
Dragon king 24-7
People only really care bout a situation if the person in question scammed someone or sold a sick reptile. Or sold a male as a female or lied bout the genetics etc.
Words between two or three people doesn't really concern many. There are a few. But for the most part I've been receiving a fair amount of calls/texts/emails for my pythons. I have quality animals. That's a fact that I don't deny either.

Old 06-15-2016, 04:33 PM   #60
hellotanuki
Nobody said anything about you being racist. At least not on this board.

And what you said was sexist and implies you hold some sexist opinions of women. You keep repeating how you won't apologize for it as if apologizing is somehow a bad thing to do, when really it takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong than not.

Finally, you seem to be under the false impression I thought my statement would somehow keep you from doing business. Plenty of places still do business with unprofessional habits, but it doesn't mean recording your issues with them isn't worthwhile. I was also appreciating the value of the BOI for things like this - if I go to a business and overhear them making a blanket statement about women, regardless of the quality of their service, it will effect if I patronize them or not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anthony gonzalez