New Server status check - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-13-2009, 02:00 AM   #51
Snakepliscan
Pics Posting

My JPEG pics are now loading and posting fine.
Many Thanks!

Old 10-13-2009, 05:26 AM   #52
Gina Gauvin
Lightbulb

First off, I just want to mention that my comp is a piece of crap, and because it is, I never complained about having trouble with it freezing, every single time I clicked on a link, just in the past week or two.
But I noticed when I went to other sites it was not as bad. Now, that you've got a new server, it's not freezing at all, and I'm grateful for that, so please don't go back unless all else fails!
The only problem I'm having, is I'm not getting notified via email when someone posts a response on my ads.
And while I'm on the soapbox, I think you waste a lot of space, leaving ads on the site, without any expiration, and that's gotta cost something. I've spent time going back deleting some of mine to be considerate, until I noticed it wasn't actually deleting entirely.
You might want to consider finding a way to either have the ads expire after so long, or give people instruction on deleting them after a certain amount of time. Not sure if that helps!
Thanks!

Old 10-13-2009, 06:12 AM   #53
hhmoore
Explanation of WHY old ads are left on the site has been given many times. That noted, sellers are encouraged to manage their ads. If you want to delete them - go to your User CP, select Classifieds Panel, and (in the Action column) click Delete.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:17 AM   #54
TheFragginDragon
Seems a bit faster Rich, nice work.

Attachment test - no issues here!

Old 10-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #55
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
Seems a bit faster Rich, nice work.

Attachment test - no issues here!
Drools.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #56
hhmoore
This was posted in one of the Test threads: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...602#post793602
Figured I would pass it along.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!