Unlawful arrest and detention - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 08-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #51
Metachrosis
"Some" of the concern is with the back door supporters from the US funding weapons and the like to those against Israel,there by connecting the US which puts it into "coming against the land".
The US will then be under the sword mentioned in verse 21,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
But I fear the problem may be greater than that. Call me a loon, but I fear WWIII is on the horizon. Don't mean to preach to anyone, but the book of Ezekiel describes to a T exactly what has been taking place in the sand box. Chapter 38 forward is what you'd look at. Understanding that GOG mentioned in this book is the ancient name of Russia and Persia is now called Iran. Earthquakes that all will feel, fire, brimstone...Sorta describes what nukes would bring to the world don't it. Russia has been stating a lot lately that they have new nukes, they warned the US not to get involved with Iran who also has nukes. We and the UK have nukes still as well. Every country over their wants Israel wiped out completely, and there we are right in the middle of it all. Read it..it's all eerily described in Ezekiel.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #52
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
"Some" of the concern is with the back door supporters from the US funding weapons and the like to those against Israel,there by connecting the US which puts it into "coming against the land".
The US will then be under the sword mentioned in verse 21,No?
I don't read that deep into it generally. I believe much is vague enough to be debatable & opinions/believes could be discuses from both sides forever with no honest winner. I personally hope the funding contributes of "Some" in the US would not be enough to consider us "those against Israel" because the verse following is easier translated & doesn't sound fun for those guilty of them actions.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:56 AM   #53
Metachrosis
Right,reading the rest of the prophesy in 39 doesnt rationally leave much wiggle room

Old 08-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #54
WebSlave
Hmm, as for the big guys lobbing nuclear weapons around, all it takes is for ANYONE to suddenly decide that they are at the "lose it or lose it" point, and the game is over with. Hell, even a misidentified meteorite with an unfortunate trajectory could trigger the balloon going up.

Stocking up food? Why? Do you have a cave you can hole up in with enough completely isolated or filtered resources to live there for YEARS? Hell, it would be a fortunate kindness to have the first nuclear missile hit you right square on the head. The kind of future likely after something like that is really not anything attractive, much less survivable, to most people.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #55
crotalusadamanteus
The food stores are for the havoc that will ensue BEFORE it reaches that state. There are already shortages of many things at this stage. Certain meds for one. Both military and civilian medics have started using morphine again due to lack of the alternative. Just one example. When SHTF and people take to rioting, pilaging and such, that's what the food stores are for. Not to mention ammo for when the thugs come to take what they think they deserve to have.

Better to be prepared then unprepared. Just saying.

Old 08-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #56
Durante
Quote:
The food stores are for the havoc that will ensue BEFORE it reaches that state. There are already shortages of many things at this stage. Certain meds for one. Both military and civilian medics have started using morphine again due to lack of the alternative. Just one example. When SHTF and people take to rioting, pilaging and such, that's what the food stores are for. Not to mention ammo for when the thugs come to take what they think they deserve to have.

I know a world war was mentioned but I took the idea of stocking up on food as reference to a different kind of war. Hate to admit it but I may be labeled as "thug" when that time comes. The truth is I don't want to watching my family die hungry, I'm not going to starve, & ammo takes up less space then food if you get my meaning.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #57
Shadera
Quote:
Pinpoint accuracy out to the perimeter of my property and beyond, and I practice weekly.

I wonder where the doomsday clock is perched right now?

Old 08-28-2012, 04:25 PM   #58
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durante View Post
I know a world war was mentioned but I took the idea of stocking up on food as reference to a different kind of war. Hate to admit it but I may be labeled as "thug" when that time comes. The truth is I don't want to watching my family die hungry, I'm not going to starve, & ammo takes up less space then food if you get my meaning.
Regardless of anything else if you believe something is going to happen and all you are doing is stocking up on ammo and nothing else you are going to be in for a rude awakening. There are a lot of people prepping with both because they know there will be people like you.

I love my family too and I wouldn't let them suffer but I will not cause suffering onto others that do me no harm. I would eat every snake I have and make a meal out of a ant mound first. People like what you stated you would do, I would have no trouble dropping like flies.

If there ever was a world without rule of law there is enough like-minded people like myself that I would hope people like you would be put down quickly.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #59
Lucille
I am really shocked that there are those who would plan to kill as an alternative to planning and saving now

Old 08-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #60
WebSlave
Seems like a simple enough solution. Plan on killing any trespassers, and then eating them. They will probably taste like chicken with the right seasoning.......

So stock up on bullets and LOTS of seasoning.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!