Tom Crutchfield - dba Herps Ltd - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2007, 03:13 PM   #51
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast
Wes, I did not know that we were in a verbal joust that's only purpose is to verbally joust. What is your deal man? Who made you the sheriff of the BOI?

Do you even keep any reptiles as pets or study subjects?

I bet that you are a part of other internet forums in other interest areas and are just as argumentative. I saw your "brief expose" - penned by you and in the General BS Forum:Where do you get the ego to write something that long about yourself and to explain your motivations regarding your actions in here?

Guess what - NOBODY CARES.

- Peter Jolles
HEY fertilizer guy Pete, ya had some good transactions with Tommy...mine were less than favorable as a manner of fact they sucked.
TRUTH be told...and sometimes the truth hurts.
so the wannabe biker Apple said.
Hmmm I think I'll go shave my legs now

Old 05-07-2007, 03:16 PM   #52
East_Coast
Thomas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis
now i dont care who ya are thats funny!!! and very true!!! jolles is fertilizer very well put wes ,,,,,,thomas davis

I would like to stay civil with you Thomas but something funny just struck me - You are so dumb that you aren't even a white-tip shark showing up at a sinking ocean liner - you are like a remora that would cling to the belly of the shark because you are too weak and unevolved to make your own kill.

Old 05-07-2007, 03:17 PM   #53
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Apple
HEY fertilizer guy Pete, ya had some good transactions with Tommy...mine were less than favorable as a manner of fact they sucked.
TRUTH be told...and sometimes the truth hurts.
so the wannabe biker Apple said.
Hmmm I think I'll go shave my legs now
Keep a wary eye out for brucie, and probably petie too, I know ol brucie likes a well turned ankle on a man and John, no doubt you've got some beauties.

Old 05-07-2007, 03:26 PM   #54
Wilomn
Quote:
I would like to stay civil with you Thomas but something funny just struck me - You are so dumb that you aren't even a white-tip shark showing up at a sinking ocean liner - you are like a remora that would cling to the belly of the shark because you are too weak and unevolved to make your own kill.
AHAhahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahahahAHAhahahAhahahaa

My GOSH petie, you are TRULY a fool.

Just so you know, not that it'll do you any good, but I feel sorry for you sometimes, the way you soooooo completley announce what an idiot you are.

Remoras came after sharks. They, the remoras, evolved into a niche (look it up, I'm not going to make it that easy) that was wide open and uninhabited.

Remoras are quite sucessful, excellent free swimmers, are fully capable of taking care of themselves when not attached to a food producing predator and are quite well adapted to their present place in the heirarchy of fish and those who work with them.

Remoras are MUCH smarter than you petie. They have figured out how to not only cruise the oceans for free but to be fed for almost nothing. They are scavengers, not like you though going after the weak and ill and preferring offal, but taking the bits of meat and leftover sharkbait that a sloppy shark drops as it eats. The same for the other predators they they "hang" with.

You, my dimwitted lackey, have attached yourself to a behemouth of great size, brucie is quite the fattie, and he is no doubt quite the sloppy eater leaving great piles of offal for you to feed on. Poor little remora wannabe. Too bloody stupid to realize you've got a manatee not a maneater, oh wait, that's my mistake, brucie has no doubt eaten many a man but I doubt you could exist solely on the spillage of THOSE feedings, so again I say, you're an idiot.

Not only that, but a crybaby. Have you pm'd any mods yet about the beating you're taking here, about how unfair it is that everyone is ganging up on you, saying bad things about you, TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU?

Have ya there, bigboy?

GO home loser.

Old 05-07-2007, 03:28 PM   #55
John Apple
Quote:
cmon man are you stupid ...or did ya study Attacking Thomas shows everybody here that you and Tommy must've been cell mates...both sharing the top bunk

Old 05-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #56
critical bill
Replying to Thread Tom Crutchfield - dba Herps Ltd @ 03:18 PM

Shhhhhhh. Lets give him a moment of silence. He's about to try another comeback.

Old 05-07-2007, 03:52 PM   #57
East_Coast
Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
AHAhahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahahahAHAhahahAhahahaa

My GOSH petie, you are TRULY a fool.

Just so you know, not that it'll do you any good, but I feel sorry for you sometimes, the way you soooooo completley announce what an idiot you are.

Remoras came after sharks. They, the remoras, evolved into a niche (look it up, I'm not going to make it that easy) that was wide open and uninhabited.

Remoras are quite sucessful, excellent free swimmers, are fully capable of taking care of themselves when not attached to a food producing predator and are quite well adapted to their present place in the heirarchy of fish and those who work with them.

Remoras are MUCH smarter than you petie. They have figured out how to not only cruise the oceans for free but to be fed for almost nothing. They are scavengers, not like you though going after the weak and ill and preferring offal, but taking the bits of meat and leftover sharkbait that a sloppy shark drops as it eats. The same for the other predators they they "hang" with.

You, my dimwitted lackey, have attached yourself to a behemouth of great size, brucie is quite the fattie, and he is no doubt quite the sloppy eater leaving great piles of offal for you to feed on. Poor little remora wannabe. Too bloody stupid to realize you've got a manatee not a maneater, oh wait, that's my mistake, brucie has no doubt eaten many a man but I doubt you could exist solely on the spillage of THOSE feedings, so again I say, you're an idiot.

Not only that, but a crybaby. Have you pm'd any mods yet about the beating you're taking here, about how unfair it is that everyone is ganging up on you, saying bad things about you, TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU?

Have ya there, bigboy?

GO home loser.
Wes - Are you getting angry? Doing anything today besides cruising the BOI?

Maybe you are sitting by the seashore on your Harley writing a poem? Ah hahah hah hah.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:00 PM   #58
critical bill
Quote:

Maybe you are sitting by the seashore on your Harley writing a poem? Ah hahah hah hah.
This is sad. Over a half hour for just this? And you have the nuts to call people pansies and dumb?

Old 05-07-2007, 04:03 PM   #59
Wilomn
Quote:

There once was a boy named petie
who had a fondness for the big and meatie

brucie stephensen was his target of choice
big as a mac truck with a teeny tiny little girls voice

rumpranging was thier favorite game
though dreaming of shaving men gave them shivers just the same

sharp as a sack of wet leather was our boy petie
want a best friend just call him sweetie

Vocabulary to rival any 9 year old
his statements when not nonsensical were quite bold

his standards were fine if you have no morals
his puffed out chest doubtless ended many hot and heavy quarrels

a bigmouthed boy lil petie has always been
no doubt clueless why those like me see him and grin

sad spinelacking nitwit
made up entirely of lies and shit

That's the best I could do off the top of my head petie. No harley or ocean for me today. Still though, I think I have you pretty well sussed out.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #60
East_Coast
Wow, part deux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
There once was a boy named petie
who had a fondness for the big and meatie

brucie stephensen was his target of choice
big as a mac truck with a teeny tiny little girls voice

rumpranging was thier favorite game
though dreaming of shaving men gave them shivers just the same

sharp as a sack of wet leather was our boy petie
want a best friend just call him sweetie

Vocabulary to rival any 9 year old
his statements when not nonsensical were quite bold

his standards were fine if you have no morals
his puffed out chest doubtless ended many hot and heavy quarrels

a bigmouthed boy lil petie has always been
no doubt clueless why those like me see him and grin

sad spinelacking nitwit
made up entirely of lies and shit

That's the best I could do off the top of my head petie. No harley or ocean for me today. Still though, I think I have you pretty well sussed out.

Yeah man - you really showed me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!