Sara Gatto, aka clarinet45, aka Mezclado Reptilia, not to be trusted - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2007, 04:11 PM   #51
techgirl
Harald, Sammy, I am sorry that you both had to experience that. It is a shame that acts of kindness and generosity are rewarded with excuses, lies, and no reciprocation. I would gladly help pay some toward Harald or Sammy to help out. No good act should ever be treated like this. People wonder why we as a whole no longer treat each other as we did in the "older days". Aside from crime, lack of teaching the young respect for our elders and people in general, no belief in the golden rule, this is why.
Sara, I don't know you personally and I'm sorry that this going on. BUT you reap what you sow, and your not making this look good at all. Your reputation and your word has now been tarnished. Nothing is going to correct that now except your actions. Think well on this.

Jessica Sanchez

Old 01-16-2007, 04:32 PM   #52
SPJ
I think it's safe to say that Sara is not going to make good on her debts or comment on this thread.
She has successfully destroyed all credibility and trust she once had.

Sara,
Ignoring this situation will not make it go away. It will only make it worse for you in the long run. Settle your debts.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:35 PM   #53
Schlyne
This is sad to see, and I am disappointed.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:17 AM   #54
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
BTW - lest there be any doubt...Sara was NOT one of those people

Old 01-17-2007, 12:01 PM   #55
colinu
Considering myself a customer in good standing with Sara, I emailed her a fe days ago an email containing:

Quote:
May I ask why you have not responded to the thread in faunaclassified's board of inquiry after having signed in?
I have not been replied to.

Old 01-17-2007, 12:23 PM   #56
lillyorchid
I guess she logged in, saw this thread and headed for the hills in hopes it'd "just go away". Not good at all. :\

Old 01-17-2007, 02:42 PM   #57
whiskersmom
First, I'd like to say I'm very sorry that Harald and Sammy have had to deal with this and I hope it's all resolved soon.

A few pages back someone said that Sara may be embarrassed and I would have to agree. Most likely, she got caught up in her bills and Christmas and then didn't have the courage to face you.....admittedly, that is not the way to handle business transactions but I believe she's young and needs to learn by her mistakes.

Last year, I had lost a young bearded dragon to a lightning bug, Sara heard of this (I had never corresponded with her at this point) and she offered to give me a baby, free of charge.
I believe she has a big heart and her intentions are good, she's just young and makes mistakes. Sometimes, big ones.

She just really needs to come here, no matter how embarrassing, apologize and at least try to set this right....I would hate for her business to be a complete waste because of some bad choices she's making over this.

Old 01-17-2007, 02:58 PM   #58
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskersmom
Last year, I had lost a young bearded dragon to a lightning bug,
They must grow lightning bugs big in Michigan if one was able to carry off a young bearded dragon....

Old 01-17-2007, 03:07 PM   #59
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
They must grow lightning bugs big in Michigan if one was able to carry off a young bearded dragon....
You ain't right Sam.

whiskersmom,

Though Sara did something kind for you doesn't mean she should be excused for what she has done to Harald.

Old 01-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #60
Otter_23
I don't believe she has ran to the hills. I think she keeps up with this thread everyday. Right Sara . Seems to be a lot of guests around this thread .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!