Bad Guy Missmohawk66 (Bionca Martin) is not fallowing threw on trade!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:39 PM   #51
Missmohawk66
okay, and barbie spelled threw? its spelling mistakes who cares as long as you can grasp the word? am i right? i obvisly spelled it close enough! you understood where i was trying to get correct?

Old 04-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #52
Reptilecam
Wow, I really wish people would spell check and use proper grammar when posting on here. This is a big huge jumbled thread.
Anyway Barbie do you have texts or emails confirming specific ship dates and what is being shipped. To confirm that she agreed to your deal?

Old 04-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #53
Missmohawk66
and yes, i had court. its difficult to explain but where i am the court is always full and i had a trail. (triails are at the end) so i basically had to stay from 10am to whenever i was done with my trail

Old 04-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #54
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmohawk66 View Post
im an easy person to deal with. felt barbies trade was alil unfair and i told her several times, and she just kept pushing it. she wouldnt tell me who she got the dragons from. or if they were hers etc. and she held of the process i have several dragons i needed to get rid of. and she was holding off quite long. so as i started selling the, i tried to sugar coat that i did not want the trade to take place. and she insisted. shes a nice person. i think it was just a huge ommunication problem. im a nice person. and cant just tell someone I DONT WANNA TRADE WITH YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE! so i tried sugar coating it, think she took it wrong. she has nice dragons dont get me wrong. but just they way it happened. and i was a little sctechy of her. she wanted me to pay for her dragons shipping and mine telling me it was a great deal. i got no problem with this lady whatsoever. it was just a bad trade. were great people. and i have done many transactions before this! this is the first problem i have encountered. as goes for that letter from the man with hornworms. he wanted me to buy off him and then he was gonna buy a dragon. so i asked him why not trade. i guess he wanted to see cash. although we have never had problems. people look for what they want! i understand why he did not want to take the dragon! =] i would do the same.
As far as being scetchy of me check out my profile comments and my trader feedback i have never had one problem and pride myself in my business ethics!!

Old 04-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #55
Missmohawk66
spelling is not an issue. in this case. i do believe the miscommunication is the problem! =]

Old 04-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #56
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilecam View Post
Wow, I really wish people would spell check and use proper grammar when posting on here. This is a big huge jumbled thread.
Anyway Barbie do you have texts or emails confirming specific ship dates and what is being shipped. To confirm that she agreed to your deal?
I posted them

Old 04-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #57
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
Does this text from friday seem like someone who didnt like the deal!!
You strung me along for a week!! Seriously!! Prove you ever told me even one time that you said no?

Old 04-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #58
Reptilecam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmohawk66 View Post
spelling is not an issue. in this case. i do believe the miscommunication is the problem! =]
No, but capitalizing your I's and using commas every now and then doesn’t hurt to help understand the both of you two.
But I do agree miscommunication seems to be a problem, except the last text posted seems like you seemed pretty intrigued.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #59
Missmohawk66
okay, and again i do apologize! i sincerly apologize! i did not mean to be trouble or any harm! =/

Old 04-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #60
barbie
Pg 5 has pics of her text from friday the 27th saying she was going to ship.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!