Bad Guy Chaos Reptiles and Pet Supply, Dan Peck and Josh Stone - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #51
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
That is what you get if you deal with Chaos.
Lol. Team work. I set em up..you knock em down.

Old 02-05-2009, 06:31 AM   #52
DAND
Thumbs up Collaboration at it's finest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Lol. Team work. I set em up..you knock em down.
Couldn't have worked out better if we had planned it.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #53
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosad View Post
The only crocadilians I sell are baby american alligators, those are sold at the shop and at shows,they are rarely shipped and we follow all local, state and federal laws with them.
I guess you forgot that when you purchased the gators at the Taylor show. Or do you only follow all local, state and federal laws when you are selling versus buying?
Quote:
I will not go to prison for violatig the lacey act..... it is simply not worth it.
So your claim of owning a Chinese Alligator was yet another tall tale? Or is the Immigration and Naturalization Services now issuing Green cards for Crocodilians? (BTW, that is the correct spelling of crocodilians)

Old 02-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #54
DAND
Quote:
also getting animals on consienment and terms is very very common.
Since you probably won’t answer my last question (truthfully) I guess I will ask another. Would you like to explain why you were no longer getting animals from Neil on consignment?
Quote:
there was only 2 bad checks and both have been cleared up.
Well I have heard of others but that is not why I quoted the above. The word “only” nags at me. The use of that word makes it sound like 2 bad checks is no big deal. I’d halfway expect to hear next, “it’s not like I wrote 25 bad checks”. Then again, taking almost 2 months to clear things up is nothing to be proud of.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:56 AM   #55
Masonexotics
IF you weren't trying to mislead the customer how did the words "66% het cinnie" get on the tub? as there is no possible way of an animal being %any het for cinnie...how/why did it end up on the deli tub in the first place?

Old 02-06-2009, 06:09 AM   #56
DAND
Angry Not 66% for Cinni but...

Chances are the more accurate description should have read, 100% import.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:46 AM   #57
Masonexotics
100% double het Ghana and brown.

Old 02-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #58
DAND
Quote:
I had an order that i placed before the december hamburg show with neil. I asked him if it was ok to give him a post dated check for the animals. he said it was ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilgolli View Post
On december 5th Chaos (Dan) placed an order from me for nearly $1100. He wrote me a check dated December 6th (I did not notice this until after I walked out of the store, but figured no big deal as I did not have time to make it to the bank anyway.)
Hmmm, conflicting statements. Who to believe? One vote for Neil.

Old 02-08-2009, 05:13 AM   #59
DAND
Old sign...
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2009, 05:14 AM   #60
DAND
New sign
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!