Herpetological Breeder Research? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2008, 12:54 PM   #51
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick
I know, that if I had a customer that was constantly emailing and asking for their animals or a refund I would have either immediately given the refund, OR I would have made damn sure to ship carefully and inform them of the exact day the animals were sent and provided them a tracking #. IMMEDIATELY. I would further informed the customer to be waiting for the animals...Finally, I would have made sure the delivery was "signature only."
Absolutely Traci. He is probably waiting for a back order on those lizards to avoid paying for two shipments. One way or the other you made it clear that if he couldn't deliver in time you wanted a refund.

Not so long they had a website, is it still up and running?

Old 05-25-2008, 01:02 PM   #52
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Are you not still well within the time frame to file a PayPal dispute? If so, and yet you choose to continue to give him the benefit of the doubt, sympathy may be hard to come by. When you give someone a "ship or refund" date, me thinks you need to stick by your own ultimatum. Good luck.
Paypal doesn't/won't handle disputes over animals....

Old 05-25-2008, 01:04 PM   #53
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis
He will not take "return" animals nor give refunds.Its in his disclaimer. Yes, but he did send me an email sev times, telling me I would get my animals or a refund....
He is pretty well known as a dirt bag in his region(Fla.)
Long standing member I might add.
Funny how there isnt more on his shady ways ?

S**t on Him ! DEFINTELY
What a waste he is....

Old 05-25-2008, 01:07 PM   #54
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Absolutely Traci. He is probably waiting for a back order on those lizards to avoid paying for two shipments. One way or the other you made it clear that if he couldn't deliver in time you wanted a refund.

Not so long they had a website, is it still up and running?
Yes, they do still have a site up....Actually, I just went to it and it is no longer up...It was www.herpetologicalbreedingresearch.com

That's how I came to ask him about the black kingsnakes...They were on there and he said that yes, he had them in stock....

Old 05-25-2008, 01:12 PM   #55
greenfiremajick
"Not so long they had a website, is it still up and running?"

Within the past 4 or 5 days, his site was still up and now it's gone...I wonder if he's going out of business and taking as much money as he can on the way out? I sure hope that isn't the case.....

Old 05-25-2008, 01:20 PM   #56
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Yes, they do still have a site up....Actually, I just went to it and it is no longer up...It was www.herpetologicalbreedingresearch.com
Mmmmhhh??? That doesn't sound encouraging...

Old 05-25-2008, 02:50 PM   #57
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Mmmmhhh??? That doesn't sound encouraging...
Yeah, I know.....I'm just glad I didn't send them anymore money than I did! Oh well, it will come back to him.....

Old 05-25-2008, 10:44 PM   #58
Metachrosis
That sounds exactly like the POS He has always been
He will reopen under another name in a few months and eventually crater that business name like he has done this one.

GOOD RIDDANCE RAY !

Tom Sargent

Quote:
"Not so long they had a website, is it still up and running?"

Within the past 4 or 5 days, his site was still up and now it's gone...I wonder if he's going out of business and taking as much money as he can on the way out? I sure hope that isn't the case.....

Old 05-25-2008, 11:02 PM   #59
lanceheads
I doubt he will re-open under a new name in a few months.
He's had that name, for what? about 10 years?
Ray has been an importer for many years, has all the contacts and I bet he makes good on Traci's deal.
However, I am NOT surprised he hasn't responded on the BOI.

Randal Berry

Old 05-25-2008, 11:13 PM   #60
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
I doubt he will re-open under a new name in a few months.
He's had that name, for what? about 10 years?
Ray has been an importer for many years, has all the contacts and I bet he makes good on Traci's deal.
However, I am NOT surprised he hasn't responded on the BOI.

Randal Berry

I sure hope you're right!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!