Need help identifying bogus seller (dale and valerie of NH and MA) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:02 PM   #51
Chameleon Company
Dale,
Would like to be sympathetic to someone with four kids, works 14-16 hours a day, etc. I have four kids (or "had", as three or full grown and outta here). Not a fan of David either, but you introduced your kids etc into the thread clearly looking for sympathy. In the end, how hard is it to come here and say "I am responsible for the screw-up on sex. I owe her some compensation, but I do not have the means right now. I will fix it as soon as I am able. Jessica has been very patient. I thank her". Then that's it. Leave the thread. Communicate straight-forward with Jessica, as in "don't make promises you can't keep", and move on. Even if it takes six more months. Its better than the excuses. Again, I speak from enormous experience gained in my ignorant youth. Good luck getting things better. I know some west coast folks who are to die for, btw.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:16 PM   #52
bigevilherps
I did say I made a mistake and my last email to jessica I said I would take care of it before the end of the month she emailed me back and said well I guess I have no case so take the money and buy something pretty even though I had just said I would clear it up I did not bring my kids into this for pitty I was simply saying time is pressous for me and that what little time/money I had was spent with/on them it was uncalled for to call my kids brats he doesn't know my kids so why call them brats any parent would have reacted the same

Old 08-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #53
David Reid
I stand by what I said. You used your kids as your excuse for not living up to your end of the deal. I am questioning YOUR parenting skills, not bashing your kids, although, I can see where you might think that by the way I wrote my post. As a parent, you are supposed to teach your kids the right way to do things, which is not always the easy way to do things. It has happened here before, kids get brought up, parents get called deadbeats, and they go off on a "Don't bring my kids into this" rant. If you cannot take care of probably the least expensive Ball issue ever, on the BOI, what the heck are you doing selling snakes in the first place. I have lived all over the Country ( Alabama, Rhode Island, Mass., Virgina, New Mexico, Washington State), and abroad, (England) but I tell ya, California is amazing, expensive, but a great place to live. Dog it all you want, but I just got out of my pool. I can swim probably 5 or 6 months out of the year, comfortably, and I love swimming. You cannot do that outdoors in most States. I love how you use scammer 101, section A, subsection 1.3.12, and try to make it about me bashing your kids. Nice try, take care of your business, and I will mind mine.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:37 PM   #54
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid
California is amazing, expensive, but a great place to live. Dog it all you want, but I just got out of my pool. I can swim probably 5 or 6 months out of the year, comfortably, and I love swimming. You cannot do that outdoors in most States.
Hey I can swim 12 months out of the year in NJ; my balls would shrivel up like raisins Nov.-Feb., but I can still swim!

Old 08-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #55
Morphie
Dale,

You did say you would take care of it by the end of the month in your last email. I missed that part. You type in dense blocks of text with no punctuation and it's hard to read, but i went back and looked and it is there. I probably wouldn't have sent the last email i did if i had understood you correctly, and i'm sorry for my mistake.

You have to understand that you've been giving me promises with self-imposed deadlines over and over again this entire time. I'm having a really hard time believing that i;ll get any kind of refund, but if you do it, i will of course tell everyone that you did.

I've told you before that i don't want to wreck anyone or make any enemies, but damnit - i also don't want to be taken advantage of. I feel like i did everything right (except perhaps selling the snake, but even then i didn't feel i had a choice). I was patient and good natured until i reasonably felt i was just getting shafted, and i'm still willing to forgive and forget, just ... fix the problem you sold me and it's done.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #56
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Hey I can swim 12 months out of the year in NJ; my balls would shrivel up like raisins Nov.-Feb., but I can still swim!
LOL Sam. I have taken a dip in Delaware bay in January... Wasn't worth trying again lol

Old 08-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #57
David Reid
Sam, it is call ice skating in NJ, not swimming

Old 08-07-2008, 09:43 PM   #58
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
lol they sell wetsuits that help with that.

it's how i am able to kayak to the harbor islands in january (when i'm feeling insane)

Old 08-07-2008, 09:43 PM   #59
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid
Sam, it is call ice skating in NJ, not swimming
It's only ice until that first cannonball, then it is swimming!

Old 08-07-2008, 09:49 PM   #60
Chameleon Company
$hit, you guys even got me laughing. I must be genetically inferior, cause not only do my walnuts turn into peanuts, but my python turns into a ring-neck. This is pretty crass.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!