Bad Guy Ron Billingsley- Backed out on a deal - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:45 AM   #51
Cat_72
*practice, not parctice, lol

Old 02-14-2009, 05:13 PM   #52
dmasio
[quote=critical bill;675233]Did you ever invest in some reptile books like I suggested you do back about two years ago? Two years ago when you knew absolutely nothing and still know about next to nothing to this very day?

Would you like me to pull some of your posts here where you've actually purchased animals and didn't even know what the hell it was you were even purchasing? Some kind experienced folks here had to identify animals that you purchased or acquired because you didn't have a clue. I know, because I was one of those who helped you.

Ya know...Ron might not be a man of his word, but do you know what you are? You are an exaggerating twit.

Here is an idea, twit. Why don't you take that refund money and by some books and gain a bit of knowledge. You might actually know what it is your buying and how to care for it.

I really wouldn't even count this against the guy because it involves...YOU.[/QUOTE

I have to say I had something go slightly wrong in a deal with Ron but he made good on it but he is not a bad guy as others have stated just piss poor judgement. As far as Chuck Kimmel man theres no reason to get on here and call the woman names thats just in poor taste as I have found out in the past from doing it myself to others which you seem to make a habit on here. Granted the girl should and needs to do research on animals before buying and I even started a thread about people needing to do the same thing on another site but I feel it doesnt warrant name calling its childish.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #53
Slipmattic
I feel cheated for my time, sounds to me like the deal went a little sour, Ron relized his mistake and tryed to correct it a little late in the deal. Atleast he refunded your money, im sure many people have been cheated out of just as much or more. Enough said someone just needs to close this thread its a waste of time.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:19 PM   #54
Scoman
Im with Ron on this one.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #55
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio View Post
As far as Chuck Kimmel man theres no reason to get on here and call the woman names thats just in poor taste as I have found out in the past from doing it myself to others which you seem to make a habit on here. Granted the girl should and needs to do research on animals before buying and I even started a thread about people needing to do the same thing on another site but I feel it doesnt warrant name calling its childish.
What name calling? Did you mean "twit"? Its definition is "annoyingly foolish person". Thats what she's been and its what she seems to me to be.

Poor taste is confusing the difference between a rectal and oral thermometer. Remember that, champ.

When I need a writing coach I'll be sure to shoot you a PM.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #56
John E Dove
Uh, Mr. Mathew/Slipmattic,
Your are required to post your full name when posting on the BOI.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #57
Slipmattic
So everyone that has posted so far about this issue is required to put their full name? I can see a few that have not, and that is not apart of the issue anyway.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:39 PM   #58
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipmattic View Post
So everyone that has posted so far about this issue is required to put their full name? I can see a few that have not, and that is not apart of the issue anyway.
Listen chump, read this:

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

It's at the top of the page. No one cares what other people do, just list your full name.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #59
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipmattic View Post
Every person posting in this section (BOI) is required to have their full names in their posts. That is why this message is at the top of the page:
Quote:
Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.
You might want to familiarize yourself with the rules for posting here - I believe the Rules for posting on the BOI is the third thread down...its highlighted in gold to make it easy to find.
You may not think it is apart [sic] of the issue, but it is one of the rules.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #60
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Listen chump, read this:

It's at the top of the page. No one cares what other people do, just list your full name.
Whoa. Thats no way to get a date for Valentines Day. Did you take your metamucil this morning?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!