Jimmy (e-mail : kilker@attbi.com) inquiry - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2003, 03:13 PM   #51
Divadragons
I just had a conversation with Jimmy and he looked up on the PayPal account and according to the PayPal records it states:

March 9th Payment from Allen Both
March 12th Reversal

So I ask again do you ship with a reveral of funds???

I am having Jimmy email me the emails to this person as well.

Denise Lund
Sacramento

Old 03-14-2003, 03:24 PM   #52
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Denise,
I'm sure you want to help, that's obvious, but do you actually dislike this kid Jimmy? Your NOT helping you know. Your making it worse. Leave it alone already. When I first read this thread I thought "Well, young guy, he messed up the order, didn't ship it when he should, he's still learning~ big deal." NOW, with all the nonsense your spouting I'm begining to wonder just exactly who you are, I've got some interesting conspiracy theories, (WE?!? Thought you were a customer) and I am begining to suspect your very confused about what your argueing, or your hoping to dazzle us with Bull Poop.

Let it go Denise, before you "Help" this kid right out of business. The refund has been given, the customer is not interested in making a stink out of it any longer, and "Jimmy" is not here to defend himself against your Misguided "Helping."

Old 03-14-2003, 03:24 PM   #53
Divadragons
That is a total LIE!!!! PayPal has the DATE and TIME!!!!
There were two payments one for $600 something and the other for $70 the $70 was refunded this morning. The other was reversed on March 12th!!!!

I ASK AGAIN... Do you ship without payment????

And actually maybe someone could point him in the right direction to purchase 40 hour or 72 hour heat pads for shipping. I will pass that info onto him so that he can purchase a bunch and have all materials on hand.

Old 03-14-2003, 03:34 PM   #54
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Denise,

Some of us inlcuding myself do have a reason to post here. I have personally dealt with him and my statements of such dealings have been posted. I am here to state now (this is my own opinion) I believe you are either his Mother, Him, or a really good friend as you are making statements that lead towards you being partner and you know a little too much information about his dealings to just be a customer. There is no reason to try and deceive anyone. He made a deal, he was paid, He did not ship in a timely fashion and did not make every effort to let his customer know what is going on. You have done nothing but stand up, justify his actions over and over again. There is no harm in being his friend, His mother, or even being him but do not try and act like you are something your not. I say it again. You know a little too much to just be a customer. Also you state "We" as you are speaking for him and his mother. That in itself tells the truth. Why is he or his mother not on here defending him under their own name? and only you? Now you are relaying conversations with him. It is obvious that he is either afraid to come here and post or had no intentions of following through with the deal to begin with. I am sure I am not the only person here who thinks something does not sound right baout your posting for him.
Also there is no reason to attack Darrin about having a job. I spend just about 6 hours a day on my computer and alot of that is on this site. I have a job. THIS IS MY JOB! My buisness of selling,purchasing reptiles is what I do for a living. I can not speak for anyone else but if they spent time on here either they have a job that allows such, or they are not at work when they are posting.

Old 03-14-2003, 03:40 PM   #55
Divadragons
That is a total LIE!!!! PayPal has the DATE and TIME!!!!
There were two payments one for $600 something and the other for $70 the $70 was refunded this morning. The other was reversed on March 12th!!!!

I ASK AGAIN... Do you ship without payment????

And actually maybe someone could point him in the right direction to purchase 40 hour or 72 hour heat pads for shipping. I will pass that info onto him so that he can purchase a bunch and have all materials on hand.

Old 03-14-2003, 03:45 PM   #56
hanoverherps
WOW!

WOW! What a mess this has turned into. Denise--- Don't you think you're putting your nose way to far into this deal? You say you are a customer and a friend, right? It's sounding more like you are a partner, wife, mother, or Jimmy himself! Why are you so drawn into this and speaking for Jimmy? Why has he not come here to put up his side of the story himself? As for the heat pack thing, he should'nt be offering to ship ANY animals without first having the supplies to ship them, period. Was he just going to box them up and send them on their way in a cardboard box before he found out he wasn't just dealing with another kid or something? It's really getting fishy with you going to bat so hard for him just being the friendly customer you say you are.
I think Jimmy e-mailed me offers on an awesome dragon we sold last march. Let me correct myself, I know he did. I put a dragon up for sale for the highest bidder over a 24 -30 hour period and he did e-mail me several offers on the dragon. Even after I posted the dragon was sold to the highest bidder and the bidding was over, he still came back with offers over a thousand dollars hoping I would renig on the other guy who did get the dragon. I think that in itself speaks volumes on what kind of guy you are covering for.
I didn't feel like poking my nose in here, but since we did have previous correspondence and the joke this 'deal' has turned into, I felt,why not?

Keep up the good work Denise/Jimmy/whoever you are.

Bob

Old 03-14-2003, 03:46 PM   #57
Divadragons
So who is the deceiving one here???

As I have stated NUMEROUS times... yes WE have become friends!!! Do you have friends? If you would like him or his mother to jump on I am sure they would be happy too. But I took it upon myself to be involved in this forum. That was MY decision... such as you take it upon yourself to participate. Is that a crime? I called and spoke to them at great lengths and asked them to forward the emails so I can know exactly what you and everyone else is saying... I have just as much right to participate as you do. I have had NO bad or wrong doings. It is OK for you but not ME!!!

Denise Lund
Sacremento

PS... I know that Jimmy has read all this and is quite troubled by it as would anybody. But maybe he can learn by this. Not everyone has good communication skills and we have something that we might need to work on...

Old 03-14-2003, 03:47 PM   #58
WebSlave
Stop!

"Denise", enough already!

Let's look at the IP addresses you have used while posting on this site:

12.236.224.78 (12-236-224-78.client.attbi.com)
64.42.6.241 (64-42-6-241.atgi.net)

Oops! Did someone forget and log in while using the wrong computer? attbi.com? My, what a coincidence!

Does anyone have an email from Jimmy that can verify the IP address in the header of that email?

Do you have any idea how many times this site has had someone try to pull off this sort of "good customer posting in defense" scam?

Knock it off, please. You aren't fooling anyone here.

Old 03-14-2003, 03:53 PM   #59
Divadragons
And that says what???

WOW you got an IP address... please.

Old 03-14-2003, 03:53 PM   #60
Pennebaker
OK. Jimmy has been posting on KS selling bearded dragons all winter (and last winter), and now we find out he does not even know where to get 40+ hour heat packs? He should not be selling anything until he is capable of shipping them properly during winter conditions. Superior Enterprise, LLL reptile, and a host of other places carry shipping supplies for future reference.

I too wonder why Jimmy has not come on here to offer "his side" of the story. Things go wrong, mom starts picking up the emails and making phone calls about lawsuits...then gets Denise to come on here and post.

No harm no foul if the money is refunded I suppose, but I am definitely confused about this entire situation.

As for age, it was only brought up because we all had to start dealing with Jimmy's mom. I do not know how old Chris Allen is nor does it matter (although I'm pretty sure he's a decent chunk older than Jimmy)--many of us, including myself have had good dealings with Chris and none of us have had to deal with his mom. I do not care how old someone that I'm dealing with is, as long as things go smoothly.

I think everyone would have been willing to cut Jimmy some slack and chalk it up to a learning experience if he had come on here instead of having his mom scream lawsuit.

Dana

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!