Bad Guy I have a problems with Justin - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #51
M.Rogers
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew9843 View Post
jerry and justin have worked together for a long while now. so i'm not exactly sure where jerry initially bought the product from.

but we will look into ic3 and very likely file a complaint.

thanks.
You are welcome, I don't think the time frame matters on the kingsnake abuse complaint, find out from Jerry where he contacted Justin from and if it was kingsnake file the complaint and they are pretty stiff about removing people for committing fraud and he will have to show proof he made things right to have this ks account reinstated, i contacted Justin off of kingsnake is why I was asking.

Old 02-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #52
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyblep View Post
I do not want to Hijack the OP thread but I would just like to give a quick explanation of my one dealing with Justin.

I saw an ad pre-selling anaconda’s 100% het albino back April of 2009. The ad said send a deposit of 500.00 and the other 1500.00 when the snake is ready to ship. I asked Justin when he thought the animals would be ready and he stated that he was cooking 22 eggs as we speak and they should be hatching in another 40 days or so. I then sent him a deposit of $500.00. I waited 50 days and contacted Justin to see how he did because I was number three on the list and he responded they were hatching and to wish him luck.

After multiple unanswered emails to him he responded to one and said that he did in fact hatch them and will get me some pics. That was on 06-17-2009. So after an email or two he sent me an email saying I will have a few more clutches hatching in a few weeks he will let me know what hatches. That email was on 06-17-2009 Now I was confused and asked what happened to the first clutch of 22 eggs that hatched last month that I was to pick from. I did get a pic finally on 07-26-2009 of a non feeding fresh hatchling with its umbilical cord in the pic and he was asking for the rest of the funds. I told him to let me know when it was ready or if he had another feeding for me to choose from.

He then sent me a pic a month later of two other anacondas but no communication in between. I said I liked the first on is he ready to go? Also can you please call me because I have been trying to call and email with no response. Never heard anything back. Finally in like Oct I think it was he responds to an email saying he thought I was not interested anymore and that I lost my deposit. I was not too happy to say the least.

So then I just figured I would see him in Daytona and deal with it there in person. He did contact me again and say he did not want any bad feelings and wanted to send me a anaconda next summer for my $500.00 After I emailed him a few times asking if he hatched any out I got a paypal payment out of the blue for 600.00 on 10-19-2010
16 months after my deposit. He did give me my money back but I know I will not ever have dealing with him again.

Since I first contacted him over a year and a half ago I have heard so many horror stories about these same types of situations with others out there. I feel I am one of the lucky ones because I did in fact get my money back.

I am going to try and get a hold of another gentleman who pitched in on Justin’s original anaconda and never seen anything from it. I hope he comes on here because that’s a great story.
Paul Wyble
Steel City Exotics

The bolded part, Since when do anaconds lay eggs

Old 02-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #53
FosterHerpetological
Anaconda is a type of hognose morph, not the actual type of snake. lol I think you're getting confused.

Old 02-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #54
Ameivaboy
anaconda hognoses

Old 02-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #55
Justin Mitcham
only reply I will give on this...

Only reply I will give...

jerry paid in advance for animals..

came time to ship

Jerry asked me to change the invoice amount to avoid paying a 20% VAT tax

he explained he had no way of paying such a large amount.

I said no way

Jerry said send his money back

I said no

He refused to accept this.

Later after insulting my wife he tried telling me he had money for Vat TAX but I will not ship do to concerns that he might not actually pay..making me responsible.

I have already explained a month ago that his order will be in Daytona for pickup and he needs to arrange pickup and the export himself..

Because of this thread and all the FBI BS I turned him into the USFW as well as the Taiwan authorities.

I also know several well known breeders have been doing this for him...I would guess those who have will most likely be hearing from the IRS and USFW at some point...
Shit fixen to hit the fan guys... this is why I dont tolerate or participate in this kind of crap..

Old 02-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #56
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
The bolded part, Since when do anaconds lay eggs
Anaconda is a hognose morph.

Old 02-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #57
Justin Mitcham
Also let me clarify..reason I couldnt ship as planned originally was because I was involved in a very bad accident and had to have two surgeries(so far ), I was on heavy pain medication for two months and couldnt do anything..
Jerry couldnt understand this...

Old 02-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #58
Cffilc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mitcham View Post
Also let me clarify..reason I couldnt ship as planned originally was because I was involved in a very bad accident and had to have two surgeries(so far ), I was on heavy pain medication for two months and couldnt do anything..
Do you have a way to prove that is true?

Old 02-10-2011, 04:48 PM   #59
charleshanklin
Quote:

Piss poor excuse. Do you have any proof of anything you said in your two posts?

I had reconstructive knee when I tore my acl, mcl, medial and lateral meniscuses, partial tear of my patella tendon and had cartillege damage and I still went to work outside doing pool service. Suck if up and be a man or have your wife ship them. Stop the pity party crap that you want to throw out there for sympathy and be a man for crying out loud.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #60
andrew9843
Quote:
Only reply I will give...

jerry paid in advance for animals..

came time to ship

Jerry asked me to change the invoice amount to avoid paying a 20% VAT tax

he explained he had no way of paying such a large amount.

I said no way
i don't know how true the bolded part is. justin had no problem doing it as a favor for jerry on several occasions.

Quote:

Jerry said send his money back

I said no

He refused to accept this.
again, i do not know how true this is, but i've been working with jerry over the past several months to get justin to either send the animals or send the money. moreover, why would refunding be unacceptable?

Quote:
Later after insulting my wife he tried telling me he had money for Vat TAX but I will not ship do to concerns that he might not actually pay..making me responsible.
please post proof of jerry insulting justin's wife. when i became involved in this, i made sure every email that was sent to justin and his wife were professional and calm.

Quote:
I have already explained a month ago that his order will be in Daytona for pickup and he needs to arrange pickup and the export himself..
these were not the terms that was agreed upon, and because justin has changed the terms of the purchase suddenly, i feel that jerry, as a customer, has every right to request and receive a full refund

Quote:
Because of this thread and all the FBI BS I turned him into the USFW as well as the Taiwan authorities.

I also know several well known breeders have been doing this for him...I would guess those who have will most likely be hearing from the IRS and USFW at some point...
Shit fixen to hit the fan guys... this is why I dont tolerate or participate in this kind of crap..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
justin mitcham, xtremehogs