Lynnwood 707 reptibid BAD PERSON - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2004, 03:56 AM   #51
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Also if you do a search on her username Lynnwood707 You will see in all of her auctions the usernames that bid or won her auctions. If you notice they are either some of the ones that have already been pointed out here that are her or are obviously her as well. There are too many usernames that end with 707 just as she does. I truly hope that ReptiBid is reading this and does their own research as this person and all like her need to be stopped from trying to scam others.

Old 01-12-2004, 12:39 PM   #52
Aprylla
Lynnwood isn't the only one...

There are others who are using multiple alias names on Reptibid to "up" the bids on thier own reptiles. One is a pretty well known guy (at least on there he is). I just busted him myself for having *at least* 3 user names and not only bidding on, but "buying" his own stuff and leaving himself GREAT feedback. I have informed the webmater of my findings and I am sure this person will be dealt with accordingly and hopefully banned for life from there. I can't say who he is yet, but as soon as the Webmaster completes his investigation I will be able to say more.

There are more scammers on Reptibid that I have ever seen on most sites.

You guys just keep reporting them and reporting anything "fishy" and one day we'll at least have a majority of these losers gone INCLUDING all the ones who LIE about what thier animals really are (Het for, etc.)!

Old 01-12-2004, 01:03 PM   #53
gmherps
As far as Lynnwood 707 feedback is concerned

Here is the response from Buddy Munoz when I ask him why in the hell he would leave someone positive feedback for a snake he NEVER bought. From the start:
This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:59:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Watch out!
To: BXGEMINI@aol.com

http://www.reptibid.com/cgi-bin/auct...tem=1074120872

She's trying to sell normals as hets basically.

BXGEMINI@aol.com wrote:
Greg what do you mean

Greg Holland
GM HERPS

2ND:

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:09:10 -0800 (PST)
To: BXGEMINI@aol.com

Why would you leave her positive feedback then for something you never bought?

BXGEMINI@aol.com wrote: Hey Greg thanks& I never bought the snake from her I just don, t trust her buddy oh I have a new job & I start Monday oh lmfao

Greg Holland
GM HERPS
254-899-1029
www.imageevent.com/gmherps

3RD:

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 06:42:36 EST
To: gmherps@sbcglobal.net

Hey Greg thanks& I never bought the snake from her I just don, t trust her buddy oh I have a new job & I start Monday oh lmfao

Move to folder... Inbox Misc Reptile Info [New Folder]

Previous | Next | Back to Messages

Last email and his excuse:

Previous | Next | Back to Messages Printable View - Full Headers

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:40:36 EST
To: gmherps@sbcglobal.net

well Greg she gave me a feedback so i gave her one even though i never bought the boa well it just helps me out buddy

Previous | Next | Back to Messages

This guy really amazed me with this one, since I have done business with him on many occasions.

Everyone just be diligent before doing $$$ transactions with a person you don't know.

Old 01-12-2004, 02:29 PM   #54
gmherps
I was just contacted by a reptibid moderator to get my side of the story with this whole ordeal. At 1st I thought she was a phoney phone call, but when she told me my password I knew she was real. She wanted to know why I busted her out????????
So I told her that the herp world nedds to be gone with people like Lynnwood707 because it really tarnishes the reputation of the industry.
She aggreed.
I guess she (Steph) will be phoning alot of people to see waht's up.
She will be posting a message herself very soon on that issue on reptibid.com
Apparentley when oldfart707 made the threats, that threw up a red flag!
So I told her of the 2 reports I filed with Lowdnes County and Temple PD.
She said something about she would like to turn this whole issue over to the FBI because of the threats.
Hope these people get banned big time.
She also said that she has found that they MAY be using several user names, and that she will take care of it!

Old 01-12-2004, 02:34 PM   #55
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I am glad to see that Reptibid is not going to allow this kind of thing happen. People like this woman (if she really is a woman and not just portraying one) and all of her aliases/personalities need to be banned.

Old 01-12-2004, 03:22 PM   #56
HerpVenue
Quote:
There are others who are using multiple alias names on Reptibid to "up" the bids on thier own reptiles. One is a pretty well known guy (at least on there he is). I just busted him myself for having *at least* 3 user names and not only bidding on, but "buying" his own stuff and leaving himself GREAT feedback. I have informed the webmater of my findings and I am sure this person will be dealt with accordingly and hopefully banned for life from there. I can't say who he is yet, but as soon as the Webmaster completes his investigation I will be able to say more.
WAY TO GO APRYLLA !!

Old 01-12-2004, 03:29 PM   #57
Aprylla
Thanks, but I figure it's the least I can do for a site that is free for me to use, so I might as well be useful to them if I can. I'd like to see the site succeed and be a place where we can all do business togther with as little disharmony as is possible with a group of "reptile people". LOL! And free of scammers...

Just got an interesting e-mail from the Reptibid Webmaster regarding the LynnWood issue. I can't say much else, but just know that they are SERIOUSLY investigating this matter and taking note of what everyone has said to them thusfar, and they have also read the q&a section. I am quite sure the Webmaster has a HUGE migraine by now!

Believe me, I think this situation will be "resolved" soon.

FYI, anyone with multiple names and bidding on thier own stuff and leaving theirselves "good" feedback will be busted soon enough too!!!

Old 01-13-2004, 08:38 PM   #58
Aprylla
WOW...

Everyone reading will be glad to know that Reptibid has taken all of this very seriously. Many of us have spoken both by e-mail and phone to the Admins of Reptibid and they are doing a thorough investigation.

I don't think LynnWood would know the truth if it bit her on the butt!

Old 01-13-2004, 09:17 PM   #59
gmherps
Ritchie you better run and hide.....

find shelter cause a rattlesnake is looking for you. Check it out!
Quote the rattlesnake never more!!!!

http://www.reptibid.com/cgi-bin/auct...tem=1074107891

Pay special attention to the first person to ask a question in the q & a and the shipping rate from Valdosta to Valdosta!!!!LMFAO

Old 01-13-2004, 09:32 PM   #60
Aprylla
OMG, that is TOO funny!

lmwherps???????

Could that be "Lynn M. Wood Herps" by chance?

Geeeezzzz...all these rotten scammers will eventually get banned and hopefully will take their sorry white trash butts back to the trailer park....

These people seem to be used to fighting at every given moment with their lame-o threats and crap.

CAN YOU SAY "JERRY SPRINGER REJECTS?"!!! LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!