Bad Guy JERRY TRESSER--BAD GUY- the worst kind - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #51
Teatime
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiExotics View Post
Second story,
Jerry tried to pay us for fruit flies at a show with his Wife s credit card.
It did not have HIS name on it, nor any Power of attorney letter stating he could use it at time of presenting credit card for purchases.
He then gave us attitude on how nobody cares, just run it. Obviously, we said no, and he gave us his card to see "if it goes through". He has sold animals to people we know with the story of his wife is ill, and he has to pay bills urgently, but then contacted same people to buy animals from them worth more then what he recently sold them. His wife may be ill, but knowing this information we could not allow a possibly ill persons card to be used without their POSSIBLE knowledge.
Is that a red flag? I sell things at work and people try to do this on occasion. I don't question it, I just have them sign their own name on the receipt so it won't be like they're forging anyone's signature.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #52
MiamiExotics
Sorry, I just wanted to make sure he knew who was posting the story, as I do not know if Jerry remembers my whole name or which company I am with.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:23 PM   #53
squinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky gecko girl View Post
By law "nobtail" Jerry will have to pay the $900 he owes or you go to jail! That's how it works. .
Is my understanding of the legal system this poor? I didn't realize we were back to having debtors prison. Seeing as he didn't "steal" the animal but was allowed to leave the store with the owners knowledge i would assume this is a civil matter not a criminal matter.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #54
RainDropExotics
IF the story about the frogs is also true I believe Jerry's little scams are coming to light. Bad human!

I am born again in the reptile community from when I was younger. Even I know to contact the story IMMEDIATELY if sickness or death occurs with one of their purchased animals. I will drive the 30 minutes as proof if not for a refund but so they know that they might have others that could be sick. Being in the community for years.....you can't even use ignorance as an excuse. I hope everyone becomes aware of this manipulation.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #55
Pinky gecko girl
Sorry squinn,
But I know that if the judge says he must pay that back and doesn't then it can cause issues

Old 10-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #56
BenSiegelReptiles
I think at this point I would prefer to just let our attorney handle it. He has caused far more damage then just a skink that he didnt pay for that supposedly "died" but he has no proof of. What can I say? In both writing and person he challenged me to hire and attorney--my hands are tied? Attorneys are expensive. Im finding that out really fast. I sure hope that any of the false things he wrote don't upset me and my family or my manager or his family. No doubt they have already hurt the investigation that is underway by spewing out complete lies about an incident that Jerry was not even at.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #57
Riserax
Jerry, you have got to be kidding. Either you're a complete idiot or a con-artist.. Ben and his family DO NOT deserve the stress they are going through right now and the last thing they need is this.. It's not too late to do the right thing and either bring the animal in question back, which I assume is still alive, and make amends. Avoid all this drama and be a good guy, eh? :} This world can use more of them..

Old 10-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #58
bmr1052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky gecko girl View Post
Sorry squinn,
But I know that if the judge says he must pay that back and doesn't then it can cause issues
Sure can, if he loses the case and doesn't pay then his wages can be garnished and bank account can be levied. If those happen there are huge fees that go along with that. Just give him the animal back or pay him already!!!

Old 10-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #59
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
With regard to recordings. This is not a watergate , spy recording. We do it through our 800 # because we take orders. receive card information and sometimes need to make sure that everything is accurate... There is nor was any hidden agenda when I called... I had no idea whether you were there or not... It just so happens you were..... your a good guy Billy, JERRY
Three things...

1) Recording someone on the phone without their consent IS an illegal wire tap in Florida, it doesn't matter WHY you do it. Florida specifically prohibits "one-party consent" and requires that both parties give consent.

2) I certainly hope that you properly store the recordings that contain credit card information. IE password encrypted servers as is required of you as a merchant.

3) There is no scenario here OR the other thread where you are in the right. I'm not sure what you hope to get out of continuing to try to insist that you are right here.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #60
DavidBeard
The BS coming out of Jerry's mouth could choke a donkey.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!