In your dreams - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What do you dream about?
Ordinary things, I dream about taking out the trash 0 0%
I have issues at work: I dream about my boss and co-workers 3 6.67%
I count sheep in my dreams 0 0%
I **** sheep in my dreams 1 2.22%
I dream about going bass fishing 1 2.22%
I make beautiful and sensitive love to my beloved 5 11.11%
Too depraved and debauched to mention here, email if you want details 25 55.56%
I dream about Lucille lol 10 22.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2005, 10:23 PM   #51
kiote9
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
oh i know all too well about that. my wife said that alot while i was on deployments, and its also why i dont have sex. all the women here are married to someone in the military.

btw, PLEASE tell me that im not the only one that has 'dokken' songs pop into their head each time upon entering this forum topic.

I'd like to see you in the morning light
I like to feel you when it comes to night
Now I'm here and I'm all alone
Still I know how it feels, I'm alone again......

(only Dokken song I know)

Old 07-28-2005, 10:38 PM   #52
Python Lara
LOL Ophis yeah I could just imagine. I don't do clubs, bars etc. I just don't fit in that type of environment. I'm actually in most aspects a good girl. I don't smoke, do drugs, or drink. Well I do drink on occasion like New Year's, or an anniversary, wedding etc...or sometimes just to have a Mudslide which I love.

Rob...are you talking about Dokken's "In Your Dreams" song?

Old 07-28-2005, 10:46 PM   #53
handsomeRob
its actually called "in my dreams" but yes thats the one

Old 07-28-2005, 10:47 PM   #54
RedQuake
I have to commend anyone whose partner/husband/wife etc. is in the military. I dated a man in the navy but after a while i realized one thing i do need in a relationship......for the guy to be around. I don't want a clingy man, but being in the same country for more than a week every 6 months to a year is important to me. I simply couldn't do it. Guess i'm selfish in that i want all or nothing. Its hard though, i mean there could have been a future with this guy. Hindsight is 20/20.

Old 07-28-2005, 10:53 PM   #55
Python Lara
believe meeeee it's not easy at times. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't think about having a one night stand when he was gone, but no matter how much I thought about it I couldn't justify it enough in my mind to make it a reality. So needless to say I watched a whole lotta "romance" movies lol & took it out on my hubby when he did come home & I was still able to look at myself in the mirror & be proud.

Old 07-28-2005, 11:07 PM   #56
RedQuake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python Lara
believe meeeee it's not easy at times. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't think about having a one night stand when he was gone, but no matter how much I thought about it I couldn't justify it enough in my mind to make it a reality. So needless to say I watched a whole lotta "romance" movies lol & took it out on my hubby when he did come home & I was still able to look at myself in the mirror & be proud.
I can live without the sex, my problem would be the lonliness. I'd end up right back to where i am now. I want someone to go out with, see a movie, come home to, eat dinner with, cuddle up to in front of a fireplace. couple things.

Old 07-29-2005, 01:58 AM   #57
handsomeRob
why do all you sexy ladies have to live so far away from me?

Old 07-29-2005, 02:03 AM   #58
RedQuake
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
why do all you sexy ladies have to live so far away from me?

For the same reason that all the men who actually care about me are so far away. Crappy luck lol .you will find the woman of your dreams Rob

Old 07-29-2005, 10:21 AM   #59
Python Lara
that's right...I'm sexy....lol....j/k. I'm too much a dorkfish to be sexy

Old 07-29-2005, 10:25 AM   #60
kiote9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python Lara
that's right...I'm sexy....lol....j/k. I'm too much a dorkfish to be sexy

Robbin you are a dork! I've seen enough pictures of you to say that yes, you are sexy. It shows in your writing, too!

See, even another female can tell!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!