Bad Guy Jesus Perez (Scammer) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2015, 11:13 PM   #51
JoeRas
I did get a call from Jesus Perez tonight and he claims his cousin did it and he had nothing to do with it. He says he will talk to him tonight and try to get my money back.
Basically the snake was sold at the show before I ever sent the money and that I was originally dealing with him when he told me it was still available but sold his phone to his cousin before I sent the money . Apparently his email address with it ???

MoneyGram said when we called them that it was signed and cashed by Jesus Perez which he says is his uncles name not his cousins so his uncle must have something to do with it also.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:38 AM   #52
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRas View Post
I did get a call from Jesus Perez tonight and he claims his cousin did it and he had nothing to do with it. He says he will talk to him tonight and try to get my money back.
Basically the snake was sold at the show before I ever sent the money and that I was originally dealing with him when he told me it was still available but sold his phone to his cousin before I sent the money . Apparently his email address with it ???

MoneyGram said when we called them that it was signed and cashed by Jesus Perez which he says is his uncles name not his cousins so his uncle must have something to do with it also.
That excuse is straight out of the "Scammers 101" book.

Old 09-09-2015, 06:59 AM   #53
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
That excuse is straight out of the "Scammers 101" book.

It does sound that way, however why would he even call back if this is the case?
I would have thought a total real scammer would never have been heard from again.
If what he says is true, it sounds like he has some wonderfull family members...

Old 09-09-2015, 07:36 AM   #54
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
It does sound that way, however why would he even call back if this is the case?
I would have thought a total real scammer would never have been heard from again.
If what he says is true, it sounds like he has some wonderfull family members...
It is a known ruse of scammers. They do this in an attempt to disassociate themselves from the scam. In hopes of keeping their name clear and leading the person, who got scammed, to believe it was someone else, who did this, and, thus, are not responsible, for repayment, themselves.
Often times, though not always, scammers blame a family member.
Sometimes, they will make themselves out to be such a good guy/gal that they, allegedly, will attempt to get the other person, who allegedly used his/her identity, to repay/return the money to the person who got scammed.
Surprise, surprise, the scammer cannot convince the other person, who allegedly used his/her identity, to pay back the money.

Old 09-09-2015, 09:34 AM   #55
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
There are several bois here that the scammers participated in trying to clear their names and making many promises, assurances, that the scammed person will get their money back. Sometimes they get it back because the detectives of the boi find out there exact location, call police departments, etc and it scares the scammer into doing the right thing, other times the scammer really couldn't care less.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:53 AM   #56
asam11
Honestly this looks like a Craigslist money gram scam gone bad!!!! I've dealt with Jessie many times and no problems what so ever I sent the money to his pay pal and he got my order sent with tracking in 2 days. All I see is red flags here Craigslist from a different state sending a money gram? Who does that Craigslist scam artist!! Why wouldn't you just use PayPal it's the most secure way to send money with out getting scammed! I've been scammed on Craigslist before and this looks like a Craigslist scam gone bad and now your mad so you made a post to try and hurt this guys rep pretty lame if you ask me!! http://m.jsonline.com/news/blogs/267858251.html

Old 09-09-2015, 12:18 PM   #57
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by asam11 View Post
Honestly this looks like a Craigslist money gram scam gone bad!!!! I've dealt with Jessie many times and no problems what so ever I sent the money to his pay pal and he got my order sent with tracking in 2 days. All I see is red flags here Craigslist from a different state sending a money gram? Who does that Craigslist scam artist!! Why wouldn't you just use PayPal it's the most secure way to send money with out getting scammed! I've been scammed on Craigslist before and this looks like a Craigslist scam gone bad and now your mad so you made a post to try and hurt this guys rep pretty lame if you ask me!! http://m.jsonline.com/news/blogs/267858251.html
Did you even read the thread, or did you read what you wanted?

So you're saying the OP is trying to scam Jesus? And now Jesus (Jessie) is playing along with it and saying that it was his cousin/uncle and that he'll get the money back to OP, but OP is still trying to scam him?

What?! Am I on planet whacko?!

Old 09-09-2015, 12:37 PM   #58
JoeRas
I knew there would be a Jesus buddy on here sometime. He knows about this thread now. MO have always been excepted for reptile sales.
Thank you too everyone who helped me locate him. I was at a dead end. Now I have options.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:56 PM   #59
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by asam11 View Post
That could have been a good guess in the beginning but that isn't how it played out.

He admitted "the address you sent to was my uncles" and "Same name" and "my cousin did it".

If he didn't do it, it was his family.

If you ask me you're pretty damn lame to state something like that when "Jessie" already connected the dots and stated it was his family, his old phone, his picture, his animal he already sold. Even if he didn't do it, his family member did and he stated he was going to fix the problem. The funds were sent to his family. To try and turn it around on the OP is ridiculous.

Yes, he made some mistakes with the transaction but he isn't the one that scammed anyone.

Try reading again.
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2015, 01:59 PM   #60
Dennis Hultman
The phone number used matches his username on this site. Same phone number used in the ads here.

jessiep2011

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=106769

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!