James Wollitz - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:42 PM   #51
snake_breeder16
jackie please go raise your child and shut up.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:43 PM   #52
jpsnake
Pardon Me.
Jackie Zeiher
Trying to figure out how to do the signature on here.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:45 PM   #53
jpsnake
James, I know you crave the attention from your mother like I give my child. But like I said before she gets more love and attention then you ever will in your life. Sorry hunny!

Old 08-04-2005, 09:46 PM   #54
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsnake
Pardon Me.
Jackie Zeiher
Trying to figure out how to do the signature on here.
The way you have it is good now. Thank you.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:48 PM   #55
snake_breeder16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsnake
James, I know you crave the attention from your mother like I give my child. But like I said before she gets more love and attention then you ever will in your life. Sorry hunny!
what is with this hunny crap?!?!? you are only 5 years older than me ......HUNNY!

Old 08-04-2005, 09:52 PM   #56
jpsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake_breeder16
what is with this hunny crap?!?!? you are only 5 years older than me ......HUNNY!
Yes but my maturity level is quite a bit higher then yours. I own a business, I'm married, I have a wonderful child, and well it makes me feel like I'm 30 years old. I could call you something worse then hunny, but since I like to keep it clean here, I prefer hunny.

-Jackie Zeiher "Jpsnake"

Old 08-04-2005, 10:00 PM   #57
Deadcloud
One sec guys...

I just wanted to make sure you guys read my last post a couple pages back about the "Jessie" mix up. I enjoy this hobby too much to get a bad reputation from a mistake like that!
Jason Klotz
www.bsherps.com
j.klotz@rcn.com

Old 08-04-2005, 10:27 PM   #58
Corns4evr
James Wollitz

So jimmy I'm not the only one you have threatened with the Jacksonville Police. Do you think it's worth your fathers career to say YOU are a police officer? That you will bust me and Brian for any Fxxxing thing YOU can.

Subject: Re: Anoles
Date: 6/25/05 4:17:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: Duster***********

i wanted to let you know that the feedback you left is on my old name, i have a new name that you will never know. for your information, i work for the jacksonville sherriffs office. you keep posting my address, if anything happens with me or my house i will bust your ass for anything i can find on you and brian klien. keep fxxking with me.

If you make anymore threats you will force me to forward all my communication with you to Jacksonville, or to your father directly to try and save his job.

Also this is the first I've heard you are only 16, after asking several times, I'm sorry if you have medical problems. But you need to understand that all actions have a reaction, and you are getting soon to the age YOU will have to answer for your own actions, so please consider what you are doing.
You are aware what you are doing is wrong, but just keep changing names and such to cause trouble.
After I e-mailed you our own address to you, you made the threat and never returned any of my e-mails after that, so you were aware that you were in trouble again.
I also would like you to show me anywhere that I posted your address on any public forum, except to you to try and pay for the Anoles.
Also leaving negative feed back and your little comments on Fauna were uncalled for. This will be my last post on this subject, all charges against you, I believe, have been proven.
David Stief

Old 08-04-2005, 10:36 PM   #59
snake_breeder16
i dont know who you are and i never said you publicly posted my address, jpsnakes immature retarded butt has.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:53 PM   #60
Corns4evr
Goog Lord

You don't know me does this remind you--

Subject: Re: Anoles
Date: 6/25/05 4:17:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: Duster***********

i wanted to let you know that the feedback you left is on my old name, i have a new name that you will never know. for your information, i work for the jacksonville sherriffs office. you keep posting my address, if anything happens with me or my house i will bust your ass for anything i can find on you and brian klien. keep fxxking with me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!