James Fanthorpe - furryfriends inc - BEWARE - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2006, 10:41 AM   #51
Gib
Well i cant say too much about this whole post because im still sitting here waiting for MY rats to show up from james...
According to him he shipped them out LAST monday...then again on tuesday then on wensday then again yesterday....

Ill post something a lil more substantial when and IF he ever finishes his end our transaction.....which all i want at THIS point is a refund which i emailed him to send me last night but i guess he wasnt near a pc to return an email(looking at james last post time and date).. Yeah I guess thats what it was...

Old 08-23-2006, 10:46 AM   #52
Cat_72
How did he supposedly ship the rats to you? Legally, or otherwise?

Old 08-23-2006, 11:01 AM   #53
Gib
He said he was gonna ship them UPS...Ive given up hope of actually recieving anything tho,...just waiting for my refund still

Old 08-23-2006, 11:13 AM   #54
Powderfinger
Wow...

I can't believe I read all that crap.

I wouldn't deal with either of these jokers, based on the chat logs alone.

You two should probably start dating or get married...you are 2 peas in a pod!!!

LMAO!!!

Old 08-23-2006, 11:17 AM   #55
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyfriends
as for shipping the rodents. I DID NOT WANT TO!!! all the other little rodents were fine to ship, but i had a feeling the rats would die. she told me she has someone on the inside at ups that i wasnt supposed to know about.
So, he claimed he shipped the rats to Sara illegally because she set up the shipping, and that he didn't WANT to ship them UPS.... but who set up the illegal rat shipment to Gib?

Old 08-23-2006, 11:18 AM   #56
fuzzyfriends
i agree animals should have good lives, but is a good life being caged i mean come on we are all guilty for are small pleasures in life, if i had a digital camera here id send you some pics. none of my animals are or were diseased, ok so i dont wanna here that stuff, i know who bred them and they were always fed good. i dont sell garbage, i like to have repeat business, if you sell garbage youll never have that. come on charlie brown its common sense, if your ever around nc, you can see my place, intill then i suggest you stay away from bad people like me that need shot or whacked or whatever, just know this, i care for animals thats the whole reason im in the business, money is just a bonus, as is sex in a relation ship

Old 08-23-2006, 11:21 AM   #57
Cat_72
Killing off rats by shipping them illegally, and leaving them to suffer and cook in a box is one of your small pleasures?

It doesn't matter what kind of a "rat palace" you have them living in at your place, it didn't make their death any more pleasant for them.

Old 08-23-2006, 11:21 AM   #58
fuzzyfriends
gib i never intended to rip you off, if you want a refund like 3 other people have today i will give it, but i am totally broke now. i have your africans in a box, and yes i was going to ship ups but im trying to get a fed ex or dhl account, im not sure if they are illegal there but i am trying to find something on it

Old 08-23-2006, 11:23 AM   #59
Gib
Shipping UPS was his idea ..

Old 08-23-2006, 11:24 AM   #60
fuzzyfriends
im done with fauna, just like everyone told me its nothing but a bunch of lame people that have nothing to do but sit here and slander you, i was saying keeping herps is a pleasure, not killing them, wtf get some sense, as for anyone i owe (gib) send me another email, i must of overlooked it, i havent not replied to any of your emails in the past have i?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!