Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #601
Shaun33
Same lies like USARK only went against Ballbids cause we told them too. USARK made a comment before Ballbids had any opposition and before Say No was started. So Mark, I will call you out on your lies. What about Marty never posting IP address. He even circled the attacker ip and it was a member of Ballbids, not Say No. What about Zack saying that he knows it was my group, that it was either me or I got someone to do it? I got that screenshot. So is all that lies cause you don't agree with it? So the question I ask, is why do you guys think you are better then everybody. You claim that you talk to KBOA is enough proof to show that we are liars. Oh yea a screenshot that Marty could of just as easy fake. What about Marty insulting people family. What about Marty throwing a temper tantrum. Forget about the opposition. Cause the opposition is not harming you. Ballbids (Mark, Marty and Zack) are harming Ballbids, plain and simple.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:17 PM   #602
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfrider View Post
So you believe it is alright for others to post here with incorrect information but only when I come in and refute the information than you feel the need to make up more writings so long as you stay within some sense of a specific topic. You few are real bad people. I hate to see you in the industry. Interestingly, I am not remotely close to being the only person with those feelings and the others I speak about are held in a very high standard in the community.
Mr liar, er byers, this is what is called third party hearsay information. It's NOT allowed here. Now come on, you KNOW that. I've pointed it out to you, others have pointed it out to you, you're not a stupid fellow, foolish I'll grant you, myopic most assuredly, unacquainted with the truth in any way shape or form you continually prove, but come on now, at least play by the rules.

Name some names. Provide some proof. Do something other than lie out your backside. WHO are these big breeders you refer to. Name them. Publicly associate them with you, go on, I dare ya.

You keep claiming that you've been wronged. Prove it. Stop the whining and puling and complaining and act like you've got a pair.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #603
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun33 View Post
So I see you think that you have the power to black list us.
His kid told everyone they'd be blacklisted some time ago on another forum I used to spend time on. Apparently he got that crappy attitude somewhere. I bet family gatherings are fun.

My opinion is that anyone who supports a get-rich-quick scheme on the backs of the animals I love such as ballbids isn't someone I'd want to do business with anyways (due to obvious lack of scruples). Blacklist away, baby!

Old 08-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #604
Wilomn
One more thing mr. byers. You accused me of duplicity. You made some very bold statements that you claimed to have proof to back up that I had created a false identity in order to infiltrate your pathetic little site.

I said then and say now, you lied. You're a liar mr. byers, a very bad liar. Do you have the proof you claimed to? If so, post it up or prepare for yet another plate of crow. You SURE do seem to love eating that rotten stuff. At least, judging by how you go out of your way to get people to serve it to you, it sure seems you like eating it.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #605
gonzoone
Quote:
So you believe it is alright for others to post here with incorrect information but only when I come in and refute the information than you feel the need to make up more writings so long as you stay within some sense of a specific topic. You few are real bad people. I hate to see you in the industry. Interestingly, I am not remotely close to being the only person with those feelings and the others I speak about are held in a very high standard in the community.
But you are the ONLY one we hear defending the site. So why not give it up?

Old 08-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #606
gonzoone
Quote:
You know I could post plenty of negative (probably inaccurate) information from people just spewing off about Fauna too....is that where you guys are at here. Just anything written without any proof whatsoever? I absolutely agree that that is what you are about Lucille. I have said my peace here again and you have again shown your ignorance and ill intentions to liable without merit.
When the screenshots are provided You holler we have no proof? That's more proof than you have ever shown. And you were given the chance to post what ya want. Where is it? Either put up or shut up Mark really.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #607
gonzoone
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
I wonder what happened to the guy with 500 bids he asked to be refunded on their page the other night. His post sure disappeared quickly.
Glad I'm not the only one who saw that!

Old 08-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #608
Shaun33
Like you posted before that Jason White had a criminal record? Still waiting for you to prove that one too.

Quote:
You know I could post plenty of negative (probably inaccurate) information from people just spewing off about Fauna too....is that where you guys are at here. Just anything written without any proof whatsoever? I absolutely agree that that is what you are about Lucille. I have said my peace here again and you have again shown your ignorance and ill intentions to liable without merit.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #609
Gary O
I have not read through all the posts yet.... I have some questions for everyone involved.

1) Has people won animals and not received them?

2) Have people paid for these "bids" and not received them?

3) Has anyone lost out of money or animals at all?

I agree with many people about this site. Penny auctions are for the site owner to make money. They will make 3 to 4 times what an item is worth. It is a great marketing tool and many people like them. I am not one of them.

Now if people here just do not like the way penny auctions work then there is nothing legal or bad about it. As penny actions are what they are.... If ballbids is taking peoples money and making it where people are not winning the auctions they need to be dealt with.

it is a site that new people to the hobby will use as they can buy a bid pack for whatever they are selling them for and get the animal for cheap....well they think they do lol...

I know I should have read all the thread and I bet most of my questions are answered lol.... Talk later guys and gals

Old 08-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #610
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun33 View Post
Like you posted before that Jason White had a criminal record? Still waiting for you to prove that one too.
Maybe I need to sit down later and read this... What the hell does Jason have to do with this?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp