Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry) - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2006, 07:51 PM   #601
nicolai
Jon, all i can say is wow!!!!!

I wonder how many members are now google earthing thier address too see a satalite picture of thier house????

Old 05-02-2006, 07:52 PM   #602
MGReptiles
Ooook now thats scary, how did you get those pics?

Old 05-02-2006, 07:55 PM   #603
nextworld3
Sorry its a secret lol... I can get a picture of anyones house in any country with it, pretty scary program if you ask me... Im sure some other people have it out there, i cant remember how to download it to your computer though sorry.

Old 05-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #605
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
...that the paypal account by TSE has been frozen? If so, this is a very good beginning. Now he may not have the ability to take credit cards directly.
When someone files a claim against another with PayPal, doesn't it also make it impossible to give refunds as well?

Old 05-02-2006, 08:02 PM   #606
Gecko_Den
Looks residential to me, that and i did a search on the address. Apt. 12 didn't come up, but several neighbors did, all listed as "apt. #" not suite # or anything that you would expect to come up in a business park.

Old 05-02-2006, 08:08 PM   #607
nextworld3
I wasn't going to get involved but... i care about the ball market and people not getting ripped off, thats basically why i started the "Hunters Guide", So here is the way i see it...

I will say thought that i get most of my animals and supplies shipped to my apt, but i keep most of my snakes elsewhere...

Another thing that has been bothering me is- They always seem to have an endless supply of hets but they never produce any visual simple recessive traits??? Being in the ball market myself (and shipping an endless amount of boxes a week - which i will address later) I have never seen someone not keep any Het females for themselves. In my opinion that would be a very bad business move. I think TSE has been selling hets since at least 2003 (could be wrong) that means that should have a least produced SOME visual Albinos and Piebalds by now... Forget about other people proving out there hets, the question is HAVE THEY EVER PROVED OUT ANY OF THEIR HETS and if not WHY ARE THEY NOT KEEPING ANY OF THEIR OWN HETS??? i mean come on visuals are worth a LOT more than hets...

Also i have never heard of FEDEX or UPS limiting the number of boxes... that is basically a garbage excuse in my book. At the very leastthey could drop them off at a pickup center and ship as many boxes as they want

Old 05-02-2006, 08:09 PM   #608
nextworld3
though... oops

Old 05-02-2006, 08:11 PM   #609
Casey Hulse
Apt #2

Quote:
Looks residential to me, that and i did a search on the address. Apt. 12 didn't come up
Top Shelf Exotics

812 French Road #2
Cheektowaga NY 14227

Old 05-02-2006, 08:14 PM   #610
tejasranger
I got a PM from someone that said it was #6

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!