Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 62 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #611
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
Read the reply again.. maybe read it carefully! I just went and cleared the warrant, "in and out."

I will be posting paperwork once my name is clear. Then a lot of people I'm sure will quit replying to this thread since so many ASSume I'm guilty and the court will prove otherwise.

Your word Renee, Karma, as soon as this is clear you will be in court with charges against you.
Oh boy...I just feel like this isn't going to end well for you Candace, as you seem to have totally lost any grasp on reality.

I also love the class on display as you refer to an "in and out" to post bond as if you were just frolicking through a dewy meadow.

Old 07-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #612
candace313
Check again detectives. Warrants cleared. Don't ASSume you know so much before checking your facts.

I not once have said I wrote Renee a check.

I started this due to Renee's harassment on and off this site. She has libeled and slandered my name so charges will be filed against her once my name is clear.

See the thing is I have emails from Renee clearly stating she recieved a check from someone that was not me. She accepted a stolen check with the knowledge that the person whom gave it to her was not the owner of the check. Refer back to screenshots of the emails. She said flat out who she recieved a check from.

In and out is not criminal... Look up the word "in" and the word "out" if you need them defined. I believe even a child can understand what in and out means Renee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyeko View Post
But you did.

See you told Handoff and this other young man that Kira wrote these checks to them, while standing in front of them physically.

Both Handoff and the young man identified "Kira" aka YOU from the picture that Dennis posted.

You wrote the check. They positively ID'd your . You cannot get away.
Quit thinking that youre going to do something on an "in and out" basis. Thats not how the United States of America's LAW works.
You do something stupid and break the law, you pay for it!

And.. if you HAD gone to the sheriffs office and done an "in and out" wouldnt the office and crime stoppers, take your picture down?

Seriously woman, im ashamed of how you represent yourself.

Old 07-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #613
Focal
Quote:
See the thing is I have emails from Renee clearly stating she recieved a check from someone that was not me.
Did you miss the post where she visually ID'd you? Or is that not you?

Old 07-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #614
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handoff View Post
OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!! Dennis I don't know how you found that but, THAT IS HER!!!!!!! Thank you!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 07-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #615
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Did you miss the post where she visually ID'd you? Or is that not you?
Maybe she believes that because she identified herself as Kira, she cannot be convicted as Candace?

Old 07-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #616
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNJ View Post
Maybe she believes that because she identified herself as Kira, she cannot be convicted as Candace?
Multiple Personality Disorder?

Candace is that you below?

Old 07-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #617
Focal
Below as in here:
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #618
April Homich
Quote:
Check again detectives. Warrants cleared. Don't ASSume you know so much before checking your facts.

I not once have said I wrote Renee a check.

I started this due to Renee's harassment on and off this site. She has libeled and slandered my name so charges will be filed against her once my name is clear.

See the thing is I have emails from Renee clearly stating she recieved a check from someone that was not me. She accepted a stolen check with the knowledge that the person whom gave it to her was not the owner of the check. Refer back to screenshots of the emails. She said flat out who she recieved a check from.

In and out is not criminal... Look up the word "in" and the word "out" if you need them defined. I believe even a child can understand what in and out means Renee.
Is the picture you? Yes/No.

That's who gave Renee the check. It doesn't matter what name you were calling yourself that day. The picture doesn't lie. What part of that don't you understand?

Old 07-10-2011, 06:25 PM   #619
Willow
Candace....Now I know the whole libel thing is an empty threat and all, but I would like to touch base with it a little...

To sue someone for libel a rumor that is KNOWN to be false is needing to be spread....along with the fact that it is doing (very provable!) financial or personal harm to the person.

So far nothing that has been stated (that I can remember in this long thread lol) that is KNOWN to be false...in fact most of the evidence points truth to the people saying everything.

Sooooo that means....since it has yet to be proven that any of these "rumors" are false, no one is KNOWINGLY spreading FALSE information or rumors about you. Even if you where able to undeniably prove these rumors to be false in the future, the rumors would have to still be being spread AFTER such information was undeniable proven false.

Also...do you have ROCK SOLID proof that anything being said here is doing any financial damage to you. I'm talking rock solid proof...you could always try for the personal injury route, but that's an even harder case then financial damage.

Here is a good example for you...I'm not spreading rumors in any way here hehe

Ex: Time Magazine publishes that you undoubtedly murdered Mike Tyson, and you get arrested and booked for murder. You go to trial and are found innocent because there is no way in hell you did it. You have already been fired from you job due to being locked up, you got jumped and beaten in prison, and your husband has filed for divorce...

Feel free to sue Time Magazine the day you get released from custody.

Old 07-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #620
Lucille
Quote:
She has libeled and slandered my name so charges will be filed against her once my name is clear.
Straight out of the Handbook

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!