Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 64 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #631
TONY D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
Mitchell Mulks said "Having 'zonata disease' in your collection is something any person who's worked with zonata long enough has had to deal with."

Stu was refunded, what else is there to say? It wasn't done in the way/time people think it should have been done. that's just a bunch of useless opinions. There was no guarantee on the animals and he still got a refund, that says Jerry was a good guy to Stu.

I plan on getting some zonatas from a person on here that said they had ZD pop up in their collections. The "infected" animals were removed and all else is good. It is a risk that comes with the territory, Stu found that out and was refunded. Personal agendas aside, it was a good guy ending.
Well said. I would only add that I've personally learned a lot about ZD during this process.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:02 AM   #632
Bobby O
Thumbs down Buyer Beware- Jerry Kruse

Someone said this is a good guy ending? Pleeze.... What bad crack are you people on? If Stu didn't bring Jerry onto the BOI, there's no doubt in my mind that Stu wouldn't get a cent back and Jerry would continue his way of business (Krusing people out of their $$$). A good guy ending wouldn't require 60+ pages of posts, 40k+ of views, lying, spinning the truth, name calling, etc.... It's sad to see it took this much effort to get the right thing done. It's people like Jerry Kruse that brings a black eye to the reptile community.

And God said, "Let there be zonata disease for all to ponder..."

Old 04-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #633
Bill T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby O View Post
Someone said this is a good guy ending? Pleeze.... What bad crack are you people on? If Stu didn't bring Jerry onto the BOI, there's no doubt in my mind that Stu wouldn't get a cent back and Jerry would continue his way of business (Krusing people out of their $$$). A good guy ending wouldn't require 60+ pages of posts, 40k+ of views, lying, spinning the truth, name calling, etc.... It's sad to see it took this much effort to get the right thing done. It's people like Jerry Kruse that brings a black eye to the reptile community.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #634
Lucille
Quote:
It wasn't done in the way/time people think it should have been done. that's just a bunch of useless opinions.

The BOI is here for people to weigh in on issues presented here by buyers and sellers. So no, those who took the time to post their opinions are not useless, rather they present valuable insights which will help potential customers decide whether they would want to do business with Jerry in the future.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #635
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby O View Post

Where is the lying and spinning? It is a 60 page thread of name calling from every angle, you included. Stu was refunded and that is a good ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY D View Post
Well said. I would only add that I've personally learned a lot about ZD during this process.
Yes, I did learn a lot, there is maybe 10 pages of useful information on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
The BOI is here for people to weigh in on issues presented here by buyers and sellers. So no, those who took the time to post their opinions are not useless, rather they present valuable insights which will help potential customers decide whether they would want to do business with Jerry in the future.
Ok, so the BOI works by attacking someone's family? That the valuable insight you use to determine weather you will by something from someone? There is a difference between talking about what you think should have been done and none stop insulting and fishing for a response from someone. I see you didn't disagree with the rest of the post.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #636
Lucille
Quote:

Ok, so the BOI works by attacking someone's family?
That is a cheap shot.

There were many opinions offered about this deal, how it went down, what could have been done to make it better. People put time and thought into their posts, and those posts will be read and considered by possible future buyers who will then make up their mind about whether they want to do business with Jerry.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #637
hhmoore
Quote:
Where is the lying and spinning?
It's in there...you just have to know where to look.
Quote:
Stu was refunded and that is a good ending.
Actually, despite the date, Stu hasn't really been refunded, yet - Jerry split the "last" payment into two checks, one of which is post dated for the middle of this month.

Quote:
Ok, so the BOI works by attacking someone's family? That the valuable insight you use to determine weather you will by something from someone?
Are you one of the thick headed ones that can't quite seem to grasp that that side topic is not only irrelevant, but was addressed - and ended - by a moderator? Have you failed to notice that two people lost posting privileges for a few days because they wouldn't stop the off topic antagonism (which led to a second statement from the moderation team)? Continuing to drag that into the discussion isn't a particularly bright move

Old 04-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #638
WebSlave
Quote:
Ok, so the BOI works by attacking someone's family? That the valuable insight you use to determine weather you will by something from someone? There is a difference between talking about what you think should have been done and none stop insulting and fishing for a response from someone. I see you didn't disagree with the rest of the post.
The BOI didn't attack anyone's family. A member using the BOI did. Surely you know the difference? But I guess this is a convenient method of deflecting the topic into unproductive and unrelated avenues.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:26 PM   #639
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
The BOI didn't attack anyone's family. A member using the BOI did. Surely you know the difference? But I guess this is a convenient method of deflecting the topic into unproductive and unrelated avenues.
Just to add to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards
Ok, so the BOI works by attacking someone's family?

Of course Rich is correct. The BOI didn't attack anyone. A member typed some thoughts. Regardless, you are still wrong. Nothing that member wrote "attacked" the family. Wes posted on the character of the target of this thread and what his family could potentially read one day about him. Nothing in that post attacked his son or any other member of his family. Try reading it again and comprehending.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #640
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
That is what I said. I said there is a lot of useless opinions in this thread and then this was said....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I was asking if that was one of the insights being defended in that post. It's called a example not a attack on your site. No deflecting needed, I learned some stuff from this but there is so much more useless crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Are you one of the thick headed ones that can't quite seem to grasp that that side topic is not only irrelevant, but was addressed - and ended - by a moderator? Have you failed to notice that two people lost posting privileges for a few days because they wouldn't stop the off topic antagonism (which led to a second statement from the moderation team)? Continuing to drag that into the discussion isn't a particularly bright move
Thick headed? I answered a response with a example. My original post was not irrelevant.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!