Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 64 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2006, 06:15 PM   #631
Hues1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Well, there's a half dozen regular posters here with criminal convictions, and Wendy does not have her first yet, although its on its way.
Thats actually false, her first conviction(s) were 4 simultaneous class C felonies in the state of Washington in the early 90's for Unlawful issuance of Bank Checks and Forgery . That can be verified via the Spokane County Records or the Spokane D.A.'s office. Who knows if there are other convictions in other states.....but based on what was brought to light here...it would surely seem plausible.

After I was contacted by the fraud investigator, I was also contacted by the Spokane D.A.'s office to submit a deposition on what occured between Wendy and I, JimF...you dont seem to think a person's history/pattern of behavior is of any relevance...but apparently some law enforcement officials beg to differ.

Quote:
I don't know if I have the time, but the issues regarding resale of product, etc, is a worthwhile discussion. It would also be wasted here tacked onto this garbage heap. Maybe in the feedback forum, etc. If its a BOI thread, it may only attract flies and 90% waste. It can be "what if's" in another forum. Here's a basis though. I have no argument that if I buy product from you with intent to resell, and don't have that as an understanding with you, I will upset you. I also won't get more product. But it is legal for me to do. In many circumstances I can relabel it as well, especially if I add an ingredient of any substance. I cannot take a "Ford" and relabel it a "Chevy", only because Chevy is a registered trademark. I can label it "Jim's jalopy" and sell it wherever I am able. I can also photograph anything on the package and post it with my sale ad (although entities such as KS have TOS that will allow you to complain and have it removed from the ad, etc). There are many other aspects of what you claimed that are good discussion, and it is not all a legal black and white issue, is loaded with gray, as there are plenty of details that matter in such situations, and civil concerns abound. Since both you and Clark's Geckos (my apologies if I got the name wrong) were upset with what happened, then Wendy and or Jeane flunked the business ethics of it. But much of what I saw as alleged illegal was not
Your right when you state its within a "gray" area of the law...but then again we're not talking about a simple mistake or a one time lack in judgement. Just by what has been brought to light here in this thread, I'd have to believe that a certain pattern has been demonstrated. Whether or not 90% of the posts needed to be said or not...doesnt change the fact that part of the BOI is to show a pattern/history of certain individuals.....and based on the pattern/history of Wendy (whether it be dealings within this community or how she conducts herself outside of it) it would certainly appear that she is far from being a unjustly treated customer as you would have it appear.

JimF, due to the fact that you believed that she had no prior convictions of any sort...leads me to believe that she more than likely has been blowing hot smoke up your rear end, why anyone would continue defending someone like that is beyond all and any reasoning. FWIW, you sure are one loyal MOFO...I'd give you that

Old 07-19-2006, 06:21 PM   #632
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hues1
she more than likely has been blowing hot smoke up your rear end
What do you suppose she charges for THAT?

Old 07-19-2006, 06:21 PM   #633
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanZwedenReptiles
Jim I have to ask did she make you an offer or something?If so i see why you are on her side,LOL,She's very Pretty and Young,,But expensive..Yet still can't see were Erick was wrong,and Tim's Past has nothing to do with the Dealing,I'm gonna let dead dogs lay and leave this for the big boys.To kick around :scatter:

Greg VanZweden

Forever Trust in What You Are and Nothing Else Matters
Yeah...why dont you do just that and shut the fuck up already. You cant even get Metallicas lyrics correct you word murdering horses ass.

Old 07-19-2006, 06:22 PM   #634
Jim O
Tell us how you really feel Chuck.

Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM   #635
Junkyard
Quote:
If I may borrow from a Bill Clinton campaign slogan:
Quote:
Its the TOS ... stupid
Rory, Jamie, and others, my feedback in all venues is running about 10-1 positive on this. Can't please everybody. My TOS is my oath to my customers. Whether they are a-holes or not. A few of you can bend yours when it suits you, and I'll gladly scoop up the customers you cast aside.

Wes. It was something for the buyer/seller to work out. I'm not going back through 500+ posts to play Wes trivia ... sorry. Expectations could have been based on any of a number of things, to include a phone conversation. It may never have even been talked about. Doesn't matter. The TOS said If you aren’t happy with the animal for any reason .... Needs no further explanation.
Jim, first, I must say I am laughing hysterically because you are using a slogan from a politicians campaign!! Really Jim, a politician is certainly not high on the Most Honest list and politicians are well known for not keeping to the TOS.

Jim, Matt has a TOS, you may think he was in the wrong for not refunding Wendy because she was not happy with the animal. Of course let's not forget she was not around to sign for the package when it first arrived. So, why should Matt refund Wendy if she broke the TOS before she could honestly decide if she was happy with the animal? Should Matt be drug through the ringer because Wendy decided to not be around when the UPS truck arrived?

Old 07-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #636
buddy1214
I have only posted once because i prefer not to comment on theses threads but in this case i have seen it fit. Jim i dont think you need to be putting your name and the cameleon company on the same page because with the way you talk to people, acting like you know best (always), doesnt look good for the company. You may have great looking cameleons but honestly, there are other breeders out there whether you want to believe it or not, that most of us would rather buy from than you. I would suggest to others that they do that too. I would not want a dime of my money supporting you, i think many others would agree.

Old 07-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #637
buddy1214
i agree with dragon73

Old 07-19-2006, 06:29 PM   #638
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Tell us how you really feel Chuck.
I had a lot of coffee today.

Old 07-19-2006, 06:43 PM   #639
VanZwedenReptiles
Why Chucky what an awful thing to say,LOL.I have my voice and you have yours,,and those happen to be my Words not Metallicas,You don't see me telling you what to do.So get a grip and clamp that wasted simple mind of yours,and stick to the subject at hand ,not some song in your head.Momma said those shoes id take me anywhere''HAHAHAHAHA We the People Remember

Greg VanZweden

Forever Trust in What you Are and Nothing Else Matters

Old 07-19-2006, 06:44 PM   #640
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
don't know if I am still enabled for bringing up post-count participation in threads, which Jim O. has thankfully provided in earlier posts, or I am just all thumbs in trying to find it.

I will do you one better.
Post counts from some the first few pages of the BOI and some of the most viewed threads of late.

Quote:
This thread
TimmyD928 72
Chameleon Company 61
Wilomn 58
shrap 53
Quote:
but 99% of this thread shouldn't have been here to begin with.
Quote:
Allen Blecher
BryonsBoas 46
shrap 21
Junkyard 20
Quote:
Top Shelf
Cat_72 153
tejasranger 148
Chameleon Company 148
Quote:
Pets Plus Lockport, Kick Brothers - (INFO)

liquidleaf 19
Chameleon Company 11
djs27uro 4
RJBILBY 4
Quote:
WARNING- druzella24 Timothy Gomez albinoboas@verizon.net
Bill_Leverton 9
Donel 9
druzella24 6
Chameleon Company 5
Quote:
ScottsSerpents False advertisment..
Dennis Hultman 33
Chameleon Company 30
ScottsSerpents 28
ravensgait 26

Quote:
WARNING- Eric Weber - Geckomadness.com

spokanelizardlady 38
TimmyD928 30
Chameleon Company 17
Jim O 12

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs