BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 66 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:10 PM   #651
Gecko_Den
Next time post your mug shot instead.....

Old 02-15-2007, 02:23 PM   #652
csreptiles
That was the issues was never confirmed, We don't that Aaron lost it of not. Come get the facts. As of today we only know that I resent payment which I said in the 1st place I would do, and if it took a while I would pay an extra fee which was also proven.. So infect all that was rally proven is I did was I said I was going to do. That’s for the clear up. I sure you all understand now.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:32 PM   #653
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
Hmmm probably not because I’m sure of that, Fact lack here. The fact is I have both my GED.

Cmon... need anyone say more? Hes got BOTH his GED remember....

Quote:
In the future can you please ONLY post about things that you can prove and or have an abundance of evidence to support your statements?
You need to learn to type. I have solid evidence of that at least...

Old 02-15-2007, 02:41 PM   #654
csreptiles
I thought I removed parts of that mesasge sory for the typo! I do have my GED! and you run yr mouth fro no reason. I do have soild evdence of that at alot.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:49 PM   #655
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
I thought I removed parts of that mesasge sory for the typo! I do have my GED! and you run yr mouth fro no reason. I do have soild evdence of that at alot.

because i point out the obvious?

There are alot of people here, like myself, who will comment just as i have. ( actually, they already have one or twice in the thread already...on the SAME thing i did) You should probably Slow down with your typing, Take up some English classes and form Coherent Sentences before you post. They really ARE hard to understand!

Old 02-15-2007, 02:53 PM   #656
csreptiles
Fine, and please tell me what this has to do with the issues at hand? I PAID and PAID an EXTAR $100 Fact.

Thanks, Iam done here, There nonthing else but BS that yo and or anyone can say about this issues it has been taken care of...

Old 02-15-2007, 03:56 PM   #657
ravensgait
LMAO Bob,, yeah it's always something..

Chris, I screwed it up IE Decoder lol The things they put on boxes these days cost a lot more .

Charles.. Your last post is the best thing you've thought of so far.. Your post haven't helped you at all best to Not make any..

G E D
G-Get E-Edge U la cated, D- well begins with a D and most here will know the word I'm thinking of....

Randy

Old 02-15-2007, 04:00 PM   #658
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
LMAO Bob,, yeah it's always something..

Chris, I screwed it up IE Decoder lol The things they put on boxes these days cost a lot more .

Charles.. Your last post is the best thing you've thought of so far.. Your post haven't helped you at all best to Not make any..

G E D
G-Get E-Edge U la cated, D- well begins with a D and most here will know the word I'm thinking of....

Randy

To quote Carlos Mencia would be appropriate right now...

Old 02-15-2007, 04:24 PM   #659
Biscuit71
Wow... I swear Chuck pops up every now and then to just receive a but whooping. I'm still trying to figure out what his problem is with hitting the small button to the right of the Post button to run a quick spellcheck. It seems the zebra hasn't changed his stripes, and is back to trying to redirect people from his horrible grasp of the English language to how we all misunderstand him because he "types too fast". Well, I type fast also, and that can contribute to the occasional missed, or missplaced letter, but not total gross misspelling of words and all around horrible sentence construction. Maybe he should stop posting or trolling the forums, and start working on ONE of those three web-sites he has below his name. Its easy to register a site name... its something else to actually make one. I just hope he gets someone to design it that actually has a grasp on modern day English.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:37 PM   #660
csreptiles
Do you think that I started the post here or someone else did? I replied to post here I did not nor did I create this thread. The attacks on me seem to a cowards
trying to me to out to be sometime I not. The point Aaron is PAID and has been PAID an extra $100. I have not yet hear any comments regarding the topic at hand which is the funds. Any Comments?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz