BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 69 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2007, 06:23 PM   #681
jsrocket
You are truly a thick person. Thank goodness you have exposed that for all to see.

Old 02-19-2007, 06:34 PM   #682
csreptiles
jsrocket I think, And so you'd agree that this thread was bases on the fact of my issues with aaron and for those whom has issues staying on topic including yourself are also think? I may be allot of thing BUT I can stay on topic!

Old 02-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #683
csreptiles
jsrocket

Your above statement of doing honest business is not what I did or do you juts have not any else to say? I refunded his $300 and included an $100 extra did you not get that? I did, Was that not honest enough?

Old 02-19-2007, 06:59 PM   #684
Chameleon Company
Chuck,
Yes, you did fix your problem with Aaron many months ago. You did it "the hard way", if I may understate. It is also your Achilles heel here, for if you were perceived as an otherwise "good guy", folks would not be making near as much fun of your sentence structure and spelling, or drug convictions from over a dozen years ago. While I abhor such transgressions, they are well in the past. It may bother others still, but I know many who made similar mistakes long ago, and have no desire to see such pushed in their face so many years later any more than in yours. In that regard, the reincarnation of this thread, and the posts that have carried it, is not the best of the BOI IMO. To paraphrase someone else, its not rocket science that you are probably better off in other pastures than here. Lets hope we all learn from our mistakes.

Old 02-19-2007, 07:00 PM   #685
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
jsrocket

Your above statement of doing honest business is not what I did or do you juts have not any else to say? I refunded his $300 and included an $100 extra did you not get that? I did, Was that not honest enough?

It's you that don't get it. I believe you only refunded it do to the pressure put upon you here. It was not HIS mistake that you sent it to the wrong place. It was YOURS. You had no business holding his money in the first place.

And now you want everybody should just say all is well? Perhaps with this one deal, things were settled. But the question of your honesty and integrity were not. The ACT still exists. It don't just go away.

Do you get that?
Rick

Old 02-19-2007, 07:09 PM   #686
Wilomn
I still think he writes like someone who is using the product he was convicted of selling.

Avoidance would be the most prudent way to deal with him.

He's easy to bait, easy to pick apart, to stupid or altered to know it, and a BIG target. But seriously, how many times can you get a bullseye on a zero and still get a score for it?

chuckie, a bit of advice.

BE QUIET, totally completely absodamnlutely silent.

Anything you say just makes you seem even more a fool than the last statement you made which at that time made you seem a bigger fool than the statement just prior to that.

Just say no. Then say no again. And again. Then one more time. Then unplug your computer. Then say no. Then, well, hopefully by then you'll get the picture I'm trying to draw for you.

Old 02-19-2007, 07:16 PM   #687
crotalusadamanteus
I'm still trying to figure out what a "Rascal" comment is.

Old 02-19-2007, 07:21 PM   #688
csreptiles
Your funny, Your still posting please this thread was about me, I have a reason to be here do really don't! Please take your own advice, and if that not effective try using some of that stuff I was convicted of selling. Then maybe you'll understand. Look at it this way, Aaron started this post about me.. Which I should have posted here but why are you here other then running you mouth? Or Wasting time. Looking at your post 4,628 seem you have a lot of free time. I feel sorry for you…

PS. Take my advice, Go out and get girl friend and have some fun, Stay off fauna for 6 months. I assure no one will be mad at you, You’ll be missed but not forgotten, and if you have a girlfriend or life partner unplug the computer, for a few days and spent some time.

Old 02-19-2007, 07:25 PM   #689
csreptiles
crotalusadamanteus I was too busy watching doing something else, I do need to pay for attition to this forum, Sorry that was " racial ". The state was " Racial Comment ". I should very much slow down. My brain is going 90 and my finger are doing 50 or so I think. HEHEHEH

Old 02-19-2007, 11:30 PM   #690
Biscuit71
I think we could all agree... we are obviously dealing with a superior mind...
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz