Terry Lilley - Tried selling me my own animal - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-18-2003, 01:02 AM   #61
sputnik
THIS THREAD

Is a long way from being over, many questions have been posted and many answers STILL remain to be seen!

Old 03-18-2003, 02:14 AM   #62
WebSlave
I believe some questions have been asked of Mr. Lilley that he is remaining mysteriously silent about. I certainly would not want to shut down this thread prematurely when he is probably just trying to find the time to post those answers, now would I?

Old 03-18-2003, 12:50 PM   #63
jusmebabee
Sounds good to me. Everyone sit back and get ready for all those answers your not going to get. You are right, there isn't enough info here for someone doing a search to decide if they want to deal with him. I guess some of you are waiting for him to respond so this can drag on for a few more weeks. Terry Lilley please do all a favor and don't respond to this thread so it can go away. This is a no win situation for you and adding fuel to the burned out pile is not going to change any opinions. If your legit do your thing, if not well you know where bad business people end up..
"My End"

Old 03-18-2003, 01:18 PM   #64
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Joel,

One thing I have to say is if you don't like nor agree with this thread then by all means go read another thread. There have been valid points brought up in this thread and Mr. Lilly has stuck his foot in his mouth and that needs to be shown to show his true character. If nothing else is said by him then what is posted will be enough to help others out. I totally agree with keeping any thread that has information that should be seen active and in the public eye.

Old 03-18-2003, 10:24 PM   #65
sputnik
GO AWAY THREAD!

Joel,

Your hopes that this thread will die will remain just that...HOPES!

You might not like this thread dragging on, but there plenty of other threads to read.

Old 03-19-2003, 12:08 AM   #66
jusmebabee
Rob not going to waste the words on you as your comments are obviously to say the least, boring. darin you proudly admit your a hillbilly (why, who the knows) enough said, Sputnik what ever that is your comments were so harsh i don't know what i'm going to do , bobby I give a what you think, and ritchie (aren't you supossed to be on a boat in the Middle East or something) i had nothing more to say to you but of course you found the need to ad your 2 cents to your fellow frat brothers comments i guess you and hillbilly are still upset that you could never find any dirt on me but i'm sure you and the hillbilly will claim you haven't looked (yea right). Like you i will read and type what the i want and if you choose to read it your problem.. Im sure this will go on long after me while you wait for the ghost of Lilley to appear and keep talking to you. I'm glad i was able to devert your minds for a few as you wait for Lilley to reply lol. anyway that's my final reply so you can go on your never ending witch hunt and if you feel the need to address me feel free to waste your time via email (jzyyakii@aol.com) and i will be happy to further waste time responding. As for my breaking your posting rules good as i'm leaving on my own so you asses can continue making each other feel special. Can't wait to see where you go when your gun loving king finds this is about to burn out and leaves you with no place to play as i will bet the hillbillys tent it won't be long (yea i know it will go on lol lol)..
Oh man i disabled my signature better put it on so the signature police dont get me lol lol lol see you asses later..
If you go over i hope you stay there and they bury you in the desert with your toy guns lol man i guess i've snapped but boy it feels good...
Like this site
"The End"

Old 03-19-2003, 12:17 AM   #67
sputnik
CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT?

Well, if you can't handle the heat, then stay out of the kitchen!

Your reponses, lacking in any credible content and laced with boyish attitude did nothing worth mentioning in my opinion.

I'm sure the people you mentioned will be heart broken to see you go, you added so much to this site!

I don't know what we'll do without you? LOL

Here's a thought, maybe we'll continue to read threads about pressing issues...... and leave all the time wasting to you.

Old 03-19-2003, 12:36 AM   #68
WebSlave
Thank you Joel (Ms. Cleo) Holloman. Reading the tarot cards and telling us all what I am going to do here.

No I am not closing this site. But I guess I'm not the man of steel like you are, and I get frustrated and smacked around by events and need to vent every once in a while. Excuse me all to hell.

You try doing something like this and let's see how well you do at it.

Old 03-19-2003, 12:55 AM   #69
Wilomn
Joel, you're entitled to your opinion even when stating it puts up a great big neon sign that says you're a first class asshole. Personally I don't understand why you feel the need to defend a lying , smuggler defeding, hell, he's an admitted smuggler himself, guy like lilley. I think it's because of guys like you, insert explitive of choice here, that guys like lilley are still around after all these years.

What exactly is your problem? Did we hit a little close to home with the questions we posed him? Are you a "partner" of his? In the big picture your opinions are not of great value or weight since you have nothing to back them up other than a rather pititful potty mouth. Was that really your best shot at Ritchie? And Darrin? Don't you know that hillbillies live in shacks and mobile homes, not tents, you doofus.

I will not miss you, as you weren't even that entertaining. Pretty dull fair, actually.

As far as wishing death on someone, I guess we can just check that off to you being a total asshole. Proof positive. Wonder what you'd say in person? My guess is you'd hightail it with your little curly tail tucked tight between your legs. Talk is cheap, as lilley well knows and you seem to be pretty aware of it as well. I hope you meet someone just like you in person real soon. You deserve everything you get.

wes pollock

Old 03-19-2003, 01:06 AM   #70
sputnik
wes pollock

Wes, don't take Joel's comments to heart too much.

Joel is obviously up there on a higher level then all of us......... self appointed position that requires him to dictate how and when a thread should cease and if things don't go his way he can always mouth off from the warm fuzzy saftey of his keyboard!

Maybe he had to get off line so his parents could use the computer?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!