"MnJ" Snake, Tortoise, Reptile Rescue - VA ??? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2008, 06:52 PM   #61
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcirca
Just another little note, as I've been following with Seth, the majority of things on his website are stolen. The careguides are from WNYHerp.org, the snake myths are from vsnakercenter.com, and other pages as well. The only one that I know has given him permission was VA Reptile Rescue.

I highly doubt that VARR would support a scammer like him. They probably really didn't give permission.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:12 PM   #62
darkcirca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
I highly doubt that VARR would support a scammer like him. They probably really didn't give permission.
I sent out numerous emails to different websites, and Bonnie from VARR responded saying they gave him permission. Now, they did steal the entire VA Snake list from http://fwie.fw.vt.edu/VHS/snakes_of_virginia.htm

AND he photoshopped out all the copyright stamps in the images. You can see the repeats in all the corners.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:09 PM   #63
areptiledisfunction98045
Just watch this heh heh heh

Joe

Old 05-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #64
areptiledisfunction98045
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqns55Idp1Y
whoopsy forgot to paste the link its been to long of a day

Joe

Old 05-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #65
darkcirca
Quote:
Originally Posted by areptiledisfunction98045
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqns55Idp1Y
whoopsy forgot to paste the link its been to long of a day

Joe

That was already posted.

They took their page down/under construction. We shall see what they come back with.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:42 PM   #66
areptiledisfunction98045
Oh my bad!

I still think he's a tool

Old 05-14-2008, 08:44 PM   #67
snakewrangler
Yup, the website is now "under construction," and it includes this little message:

Quote:
M&J Snake Rescue will help you find decent, loving homes for your pet. We research potential adopters as thoroughly as possible to ensure that the new home will be beneficial to both the new owner and to the animal. M&J Snake Rescue attempts to directly match animals needing homes with individuals wanting to adopt. . Animals that do come into our care are provided excellent diets and habitats.. We offer our animals accurate environmental conditions as well as clean, humane, and safe enclosures. Medical care is always provided when necessary. We also take in turtles and bearded dragons. ANIMAL SHELTERS, HUMANE SOCIETIES, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT PLEASE NOTE: We are not a government agency or have government ties what so ever but We will accept emergency intakes resulting from neglect or cruelty cases, confiscations, abandonment situations, etc, and we will waive any fees in these cases. We do not claim to be some charitable organization because we are not 501c3 status yet but we have applied and paid our money to become 501c3 just so people can have there little tax right offs. But we do not resell snakes we simply adopt them to people who wants these beautiful reptiles.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:26 PM   #68
cccreptile
someone took a class in CRE 101

Old 05-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #69
fishmich
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmich
yeah, when i re-read what i wrote i could see how it could be taken that way. it happens from time to time. have a good one.
~bill
this should be read as,"miscommunications happens from time to time" not, interbreeding happens from time to time, lol. sometimes communicating in this manner can be tricky i guess.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:34 PM   #70
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjdoetzer
I tried to post a beware on Craigslist on them, but I got flagged very quickly. They are constantly posting on Craigslist, pretty much everyday, think I may have seen them on there maybe twice in one day.

hee hee. nice to see that one fauna link to this thread is still up on craigslist.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michael davis