Inquiry cvexotics - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #61
David Reid
My understanding of the law is, if you are an "expert" in a field, you have to disclose that you are an expert. Meaning, if you walk into an Art dealer with an original Dali and they tell you it is a worthless piece of junk but they will give you $500 for it because they like the frame, they can be in some legal trouble.

I think it holds true for CV Exotics, they are in the snake business, specialize in Balls, and should know the value of most morphs.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:24 PM   #62
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrept View Post
actually has a lot to do with topic and thanks for the bad karma it comes back 10 fold
Hey, ya wanna quit beating around the bush and fill in the public since you have so much knowledge on the topic?

Every post about knowing something, not wanting to post 3rd party info, and how the whole story isn't being told is really starting to get to me. If you have something to say, man up and say it. If not, shut the pie holes. This is supposed to be a place to hash out problems in this industry so that the general public can sort out the good from the bad.

I don't know either party more than having seen them at a show or 2, but you people are doing a serious disservice to them both with all your innuendo. If I'm reading this with no prior knowledge of either party, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with either of them.

You can post 3rd party info as long as you provide the source, so grow a pair and share what you know and where you heard it, or shut up.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #63
MikeCurtin
Hey, gsrept -

Just so you know, only the first comment was directed towards you. The rest was directed towards you and every other person that has made insinuations without sources or substantiation.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:40 PM   #64
pakinjak
I'll "man up", if that's what you're looking for.

I don't know what's true and what's not true, just what I've been told.

Scott told me himself that the guy who sold snake originally said that Scott told him to steal something for him, but on the stand in court, admitted that he lied, and that Scott never did any thing of the sort. Scott admits to buying it, but that he did not know what it was, just it was "weird". He doesn't have axanthics, I guess, so he's not so familiar with them.

His now former employee took the stand and testified that Scott knew what it was, and when he found out they knew it was gone, he was planning on killing it to make sure Kevin never got it back. According to Scott, the employee was brought into NERD and offered two snakes of his choice and a paid position in exchange for the false testimony.

Again, I only know what I've been told. Maybe all some or all of it's not true, but the former employee of Scott's is working at NERD now.

I claim NO veracity to this stuff, but the whole thing sucks, no matter what's true, IMO. Either way, it really is the ugly side of our beloved industry.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:44 PM   #65
radiant dragons
i was with scott a few days ago this is correct

Old 11-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #66
radiant dragons
scotts former employee is working at nerd from what scott told me

Old 11-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #67
pakinjak
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiant dragons View Post
scotts former employee is working at nerd from what scott told me
I can't say one way or the other on most of it, but the former employee is working at NERD, for sure. Saw 'em today.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #68
radiant dragons
and for people that arent familiar with the area nerd and cv exotics are maybe mile and a half away from each other

Old 11-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #69
radiant dragons
yes that is correct scott told me that his former employee bounced on him and is working at nerd the other stuff i wasnt in the courthouse so dont really know what went on

Old 11-03-2010, 01:47 AM   #70
MikeCurtin
Thanks guys. This is not anonymous information, but first hand knowledge of what you were told. I'm sure people can better assess the situation with that having been posted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cvexotics, scott seavey