Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:54 PM   #61
Black Adder
Good lord above, Tom give it a rest please!
Nick I should just quit with him, it seems to be a lost cause
If there is one thing I HATE, its when somebody assumes just because you are new to joining Fauna you must be a noob.....only a true noob would think that way!
Now it seems the last 20 odd posts from Tom and Nick have not really aided this thread one little bit so can we get back on track?

Old 08-23-2015, 09:55 PM   #62
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Neither of these posts have anything to do with the topic at hand. Can we get it back to the original inquiry? Unless you feel like landing yourself infractions. Completely up to you.
You're right, I'm done here. Tom, feel free to keep making an idiot of yourself, you don't need me here to do that.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:55 PM   #63
AbsoluteApril
Take the off topic back and forths to PMs please or go start a Hell thread and go at each other. This thread needs to stay on topic.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:56 PM   #64
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Take the off topic back and forths to PMs please or go start a Hell thread and go at each other. This thread needs to stay on topic.
Sorry April, I let my ego get the better of me. I'm done.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:59 PM   #65
David Reid
So, can someone sum up what is going on?

Dave

Old 08-23-2015, 10:00 PM   #66
Amelanistic Orca
I'll get Patrick Scarlato and ILLEST JAY to try and come in for us. I've had fun, guys, thank you!

Old 08-23-2015, 10:01 PM   #67
ShadowAceD
The death of Tank is being blamed on Kris with an altered timeline, I think? I really am not sure.

I just happened to notice they were referencing Tank and I know of the animal somewhat well so I have what I know. I know nothing about what started this or who the accuser of Kris is.

Old 08-23-2015, 10:04 PM   #68
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
So, can someone sum up what is going on?

Dave
Hey Dave. It's real simple... Kris had a guilty conscience, and posted my first picture.

That is HIS post from a FeceBook group, somebody answered, that was ILLEST JAY, now I want to know if there's more, or what has happened?

That's it! Anything good about Kris, or anything bad. It's really that simple!

We had a couple people muddy the water. Hey, no big deal, Kris lied that the snake was still alive, Diem has confirmed IT IS DEAD!

Now I'm gonna get these other two guys involved in here for us. Hopefully!

How'd I do?

Old 08-23-2015, 10:23 PM   #69
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
Sorry April, I let my ego get the better of me. I'm done.

http://jail.com/arrest-records/nicho...rgener-3428063

Was this your ego getting the best of you here too?

Old 08-23-2015, 11:26 PM   #70
Big Borg Reptiles
Talk about ego -.-

David, Tom created this post making accusations that Kris had sold people sick snakes under the guise that this was an 'information thread', which anyone reading this knows is a ridiculous claim. I assume that they got into an argument about it on Facebook, and Tom ended up getting banned from that group and couldn't respond anymore (surprise). Since he couldn't keep it going there he decided to bring it here, but now he's banned here too.

Apparently Tom is claiming that Kris sold someone a snake with mouth rot and scale rot, but all evidence is pointing to this NOT being the case. He is also saying that the snake died, but this seems to be about 6 months after it was sold.

So far, no one has provided any evidence that Kris ever sold a sick snake. In fact, the only statement that has been provided has been to the contrary. I'm guessing Kris said something to make Tom mad so he came here to exact his revenge. There doesn't seem to be any substance to his claims, but we'll see what these other people have to say, assuming they come here.

Based on how Tom has been acting, I think we can all safely assume why this thread was actually created.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kris reiners, tom pecanic