Bad Guy python princess aka jodie ilene joel BAD NEWS!! STAY AWAY!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #61
rosebud945
If the claims had been canceled that long ago, why would his funds still be suspended?

Old 08-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #62
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by python princess View Post
This is the only time I am going to reply to this utter BS! Yes I filed claims with both Pay pal and my CC. the day that I received the snake I went online to pay pal and canceled the claim, I called my CC and also canceled the claim. The reason I had the claims is because even though I was told that the snake was to be delivered on Wed I never got a tracking number. So as soon as I got the snake I canceled both claims!! I have nothing else to defend in this matter.
Did the funds clear Angelo? Does your pp show anything and if it does what's the date?

Old 08-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #63
Lucille
Jodie flat out lied in writing in the first thread, telling the seller her reason for wanting a refund was the weather, and then saying it was a breeding issue.

So far we know there were two Paypal claims one for not-as-described, one for never-received. I'm wondering if there were also a couple of bank claims.
At this point, I'd like to see some real proof by both parties.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #64
JColt
I'm thinking if she released funds its going to be Aug 26th

Old 08-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #65
Ed Clark
Absolutely!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
I think the little thief deserves her own boi thread.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #66
P&A Pythons
She filed claim day after she got it. PayPal forwarded all info to cc company. The cc company made a decision not on the fact she did not get it but on the lie she told them item was not as described. The CCc is not gonna just say ok here is your money back even though we have a tracking saying delivered. The only way she could pull it off was to lie and say item was not as described. If she cancelled she should show proof but there is none. I wouldn't worry because all proof and text are there and the fact she said snake is "beautiful" would mean she liked it and is fine with it. So she shot herself in foot so many times it's amazing she is still standing.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:46 PM   #67
P&A Pythons
Sorry about any spelling errors and typos. I did not retread what I wrote just hit post reply to fast

Old 08-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #68
Get Sum
Quote:
This is the only time I am going to reply to this utter BS! Yes I filed claims with both Pay pal and my CC. the day that I received the snake I went online to pay pal and canceled the claim, I called my CC and also canceled the claim. The reason I had the claims is because even though I was told that the snake was to be delivered on Wed I never got a tracking number. So as soon as I got the snake I canceled both claims!! I have nothing else to defend in this matter.
Let me get this straight, You were told via text at 1:59 P.M on Aug. 21st that the snake was being sent to you the following day. Your next reply via text to the seller on Aug 22nd (the next day) stated you received her and she was in good shape and that you thought she was beautiful!

If I understand what you have stated above in BOLD, you filed the claims after you were told the snake was going to be shipped. You received the snake on time the very next day, you stated she was in good health and that she was beautiful! Exactly what time on which day did you file your claim? Paypal must think you are delusional! You filed a claim stating you had not received your goods, (when it is very clear that the seller shipped the animal on time, exactly as stated). You then contacted Paypal to cancel the claim either the same or the very next day? Did you tell them that the seller shipped the animal on time and you were to much of a dumb azz to check your front porch?

It is people like YOU that give this wonderful hobby a bad rep! Please do me a favor and start purchasing your animals at the local Petstore or better yet Craigslist. You have only proved to everyone reading this ridiculous thread that YOU are a piece of work, full of BS!

Old 08-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #69
acorsi
Quote:
Acording to paypal the chargeback was filed on 8/23 a day after you got the snake...

Old 08-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #70
acorsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Did the funds clear Angelo? Does your pp show anything and if it does what's the date?
Funds clear?? don't know what your refering too.. But as of now funds are still being held by paypal.. and the chargeback was filed with the CC company on 8/23 a day after she got the snake..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!