Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:38 AM   #61
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
I was only considering it because I am tired of Ed's Drama But I can't bring myself to consider sending Prince to Ed anymore; I also did thinking on the fact all the dragons from Ed where sick I would be risking bringing something into my colony I Quarantine but you never know.

So, earlier in the day you considered using this very dragon as a trade item, but suddenly became so attached you could no longer do so. And, you worried about disease safety. Yet in the other thread, it was mentioned that someone allegedly say you carrying around this very dragon at the Buffalo show where there might be all kinds of germs brought in.

I agree with DAND above, that the welfare of these animals does not appear to be at the top of the list.

If you want to go to the Hell forum and get down and sling around your dirty laundry.....better yet, just keep it to yourselves. Nicole you said farewells yesterday bowing out of 'the drama' but you keep on returning for more. Just let it go.

Why not do what is best for the critters then go your separate ways?

Old 04-24-2010, 09:47 AM   #62
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Why not do what is best for the critters then go your separate ways?
Actually, why not do what is best for the critters and leave the business / hobby altogether sounds like better advice. With the misrepresentation of animals and the obvious disregard of the animals as being nothing more than dollar signs with tails the two of you have shown us all, leaving would best for all parties and critters involved.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #63
HowlinGaleDragons
DAND,
Actually Ed did that agianst what I wanted I told him I wanted the dragons shipped Directly to me from KP but he didn't listen I got "Oh they will be fine" When I got the babies they where ok a little stressed but he hand picked the babies he wanted out of the clutch when they wheren't his to do that with I was suppose to get the whole group He still wanted me to pay him for ALL the babies even the ones HE kept for himself I had to fight with him to get him to drop his BS on paying for the ones he kept I paid him for the dragons that actually made it to me.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:33 AM   #64
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
DAND,
Actually Ed did that agianst what I wanted I told him I wanted the dragons shipped Directly to me from KP but he didn't listen I got "Oh they will be fine" When I got the babies they where ok a little stressed but he hand picked the babies he wanted out of the clutch when they wheren't his to do that with I was suppose to get the whole group He still wanted me to pay him for ALL the babies even the ones HE kept for himself I had to fight with him to get him to drop his BS on paying for the ones he kept I paid him for the dragons that actually made it to me.
Did you and Ed vend the show in Buffalo together?

Old 04-24-2010, 11:36 AM   #65
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Did you and Ed vend the show in Buffalo together?
They were definitely there together, sharing a table. I was also set up at that show.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #66
HowlinGaleDragons
Oh and I will never get out dragons and no The dragon I had at the show was NOT the dragon in question it was a totally different animal Prince is Yellow my breeder I took there was RED his names Frazzle. I also had my big female Lily there because both Frazzle and Lily are easy to handle and the kids could touch them (after they used germ killer).

Actually my dragons are not money to me they are my kids and they will stay that way I have several local breeders that will tell you my dragons get care above and beyond and that I make sure each and everyone is handled and cared for properly.

I have unsubscribed from this BOI as I am not the Bad Guy and this is another Ed Clark attempt to Divert attention elsewhere to save his face.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #67
HowlinGaleDragons
And before I go Reptile Jay has been to my house and seen my dragons and how I care for them he brought a friend of his over to buy a dragon.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:47 AM   #68
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileJay View Post
They were definitely there together, sharing a table. I was also set up at that show.

Then why the hell did he ship the dragons if he was going to be there anyhow? That has got to be the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #69
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Then why the hell did he ship the dragons if he was going to be there anyhow? That has got to be the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.
Oh Dave... This IS the famous ED CLARK we are talking about... Only so much is to be expected when it comes to common sense, regard for animal welfare, general intellect... Etc...

Old 04-24-2010, 12:00 PM   #70
Shadera
It's like a train wreck in slow motion. You wanna look away, but you can't.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!