Bad Guy Beware of Zach ashwood ( bad news ) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #61
ToshaMc
You obviously knew from day one there was a concern and despite your efforts you've been unable to make this right with your customer. The excuse that you can't take the snake back because he's had it for a week falls on your shoulders - had you not kept telling him that the snake would be fine he could have sent it back in a reasonable period of time. Yes the snake may just need to shed and it will be fine or not - do right by your customer - for all you know your shipping the snake just before it shed might be why it has not shed properly and may end up killing it. Take the snake back, put it in QT watch it shed and poop and become a fine looking animal again - how hard is that

Old 11-17-2009, 03:53 PM   #62
Smash39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger the Tiger View Post
"And I NEVER EVER told you to peel the skin off the snake"

How could you say that when you told him in an email that you didn't see anything see anything wrong with it and had to help out some of your own snakes. So in theory you suggested that he do it.
In theory? Really? I peeled the skin on one snake over a year ago dude so get out of here with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomtrooper View Post
and as far as cursing I didnt call you a anem I said what the fu$$ arent you going to do whats rite if anybody had to have the hour long call with you I did they would have been pretty upset Zach your screwing me face it !!!!
You would not stop cursing...I didn't count but I'd be willing to bet it was more that 20 curse words. And yes you did call me names I believe a punk was among them. It was a 30 minute call by the way stop lying to these people. You're stacking lie upon lie and it's not going to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomtrooper View Post
and BTW when I told Zach I would do everything in my power to make sure he never screws anybody again he laughed and said go ahead post a thred nobody will back you they know im doing whats "Good buisness "
OMG Another lie. I would not and did not "laugh" and say "go ahead" I calmly said you do what you have to do. How would you even know if I had laughed Mike you said all that over emails??? Obvious lie Mike. Grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
In all honesty, of all of the posts I've seen of people inquiring about newly purchased snakes looking like that, the only ones that did manage to go from normal and healthy looking like he did in the picture taken by Zach, to what he looked like in the picture taken 5 days after arriving in Mikes possession, ended up having one of the more serious diseases that they were very unlikely to recover from, and usually didn't. And that was the only reason they had managed to deteriorate so quickly. Under normal circumstances, I don't believe a little stress from soaking the snake, or putting a mouse in front of it(unless he tried to shove the mouse down it's throat), would cause it to lose that much body mass.
Unless of course Zach is denying that it really looks as bad as it does in the most recent pictures. Really Zach, do you still believe that is a snake that just needs to shed to be perfectly healthy again?
I believe that the snake needed to shed and that's what I knew when I shipped him. I had seen his cloudy eyes, and seen him get darker. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to notice something like that. I've made it clear that I shipped the snake knowing it needed to shed. And I told Mike that, twice. He was eating, and pooping, normally. He even pooped the day I shipped him. He had pooped I'm guessing overnight because when I checked in the morning low and behold...poo and urates. I don't know the condition of the snake as of now...I'm not there. And neither are any of you. Being reptile people you guys ought to know that pictures are very good at decieving people. Mike keeps stating that he's in bad shape with pictures but none of us are there to see for ourselves. You guys are bashing me becuase of this guy who has almost zero exerience with boas. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #63
jimoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRusso View Post
Zack,

You "don't know where to start" because you know that your wrong on this one.. There is NO WAY on earth that your going to convince any of us that your snake was anywhere close to healthy when you shipped him out 5 days ago..

Now, STOP making silly excuses and do the right thing and take back that sick snake!

~ Mike Russo

Old 11-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #64
TriangleReptiles
The whole thing would be solved if you would take this emaciated snake back and issue a full refund. This snake didn't go from the first pic to the second in a week unless something was drastically wrong. Own up and be a man. I probably would have cursed at you too if I had paid for the snake you pictured and got the one you shipped. People like you give the hobby a really bad name...in your case, justifiably.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:09 PM   #65
Doomtrooper
heres Zachs latest email !!!

Who are you to tell me right and wrong Mike? Seriously after all the name calling, cursing, and bashing my name on a website you think that's going to make me want to refund your money? Really? I mean seriously? If I had cursed at you and called you names would you have given me money for this snake anyway? NO. So why should I give you money back after what you've said to me? It's time to quit lying to those people on fuana and stop fudging the truth. You are exaggerating everything I've said knowing full well that you are lying and not telling the exact truth. You've straight up told those people I've said things that I most certainly did not and that I did not tell you things that I most certainly did tell you. Stop lying Mike and take responsibility for poor husbandry and stop blaming that on me.

how does he think blaming for my "poor husbandry " coused this problem

Old 11-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #66
Smash39
I give the hobby a bad name...but Mike is the one cursing and yelling at me? And if you had cursed at me you would get the same treatment. I've done nothing to hurt the reptile world.

Mike-I'm sorry you feel the need to make me look like the bad guy here but again do what you think you need to do. So what if I feel like you don't know how to care for your boa? That's how I feel and I have every right to express that. I'm glad you posted that. I was going to do it anyway. You refuse to own up for your own mistakes doing everything I suggested you not to do. It's time for you to "Be a man"

Old 11-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #67
MikeRusso
What it comes down to is that scammer are very good at making silly excuses for why they are right... We see this ALL the time on the BOI..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash39 View Post
Being reptile people you guys ought to know that pictures are very good at decieving people. Mike keeps stating that he's in bad shape with pictures but none of us are there to see for ourselves. You guys are bashing me becuase of this guy who has almost zero exerience with boas. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Zack, Those photos are NOT at all deceiving.. That snake is SICK and has been for a long time.. Now, stop with the silly excuses and REFUND Mike's money! It's the right thing to do and you will feel much better about yourself in the morning..

~ Mike Russo

Old 11-17-2009, 04:17 PM   #68
Smash39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsnake1 View Post
The whole thing would be solved if you would take this emaciated snake back and issue a full refund. This snake didn't go from the first pic to the second in a week unless something was drastically wrong. Own up and be a man. I probably would have cursed at you too if I had paid for the snake you pictured and got the one you shipped. People like you give the hobby a really bad name...in your case, justifiably.
Also you must have not been paying attention when I said those pictures were taking 5 DAYS after the boa left my house. He did not look anything like that when I shipped him. Nothing like that. For the last time he had wrinkling on his neck and some on his tail, far less wrinkling that some other young boas I've seen that were waiting to shed. I DID NOT SHIP HIM THIS BOA LOOKING LIKE THE PICTURES. I would never have shipped him had he looked like that. I would have kept him for observation and told Mike he was entitled to his money back if he wanted. But like I said he was a little wrinkly when he left...nothing even close to what I've seen with boas needing to shed. Not anywhere near what I've seen.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:18 PM   #69
Doomtrooper
you need help zach I did everything you said to do you even said to help him shed you uare bach pedeling like crazy yeah I cursed during our conversation you riped me off for $500 bucks Id like to do more then curse you !!!!

Old 11-17-2009, 04:20 PM   #70
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash39 View Post
Also you must have not been paying attention when I said those pictures were taking 5 DAYS after the boa left my house. He did not look anything like that when I shipped him. Nothing like that. For the last time he had wrinkling on his neck and some on his tail, far less wrinkling that some other young boas I've seen that were waiting to shed. I DID NOT SHIP HIM THIS BOA LOOKING LIKE THE PICTURES. I would never have shipped him had he looked like that. I would have kept him for observation and told Mike he was entitled to his money back if he wanted. But like I said he was a little wrinkly when he left...nothing even close to what I've seen with boas needing to shed. Not anywhere near what I've seen.
Then in your mind what could Mike possibly have done to cause such a deterioration from how the snake looked when you shipped it out, to how it looks in those pictures?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!