The Superworm Farm delivers dead crickets and superworms... - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2005, 01:49 AM   #61
Cat_72
I've gone back to using reptilefood.com as well..never had any trouble with them.

Old 10-02-2005, 01:57 AM   #62
Matt Haines
We use reptilefood.com as well. Have only had a couple of minor problems from them in the 3-5(can't quite remember how long it's been ) years of using their service. But they always corrected the problems promptly and are very reliable for our 10,000 cricket/week orders.

Old 10-02-2005, 10:16 AM   #63
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Obvious Trolling on the BOI.

It would appear, Dennis has decided to launch his Hell topics into the BOI.
Yeah i was trolling,I just had to see what it was like and also if i could get away with it like some others
Oh well you caught me....LOL
But in my defense it made sense to me

Old 10-02-2005, 10:18 AM   #64
Jim O
Please don't feed the troll.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:20 PM   #65
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I put an order in to SWF a few weeks ago. A few days went by and no crickets, mealworms, or fruit fly cultures. I called and got a machine and then I got through to a Dan or David that said he was the owner. I gave him my order # and asked what the delay was. He explained that his cricket supplier was located in Louisiana, and that although the factory was spared by the hurricane, it was difficult getting orders out through FedEx and ups. I'd have to think the roads were a bit impassable. He told me that was able to reroute the order though DHL 2nd day service. The order arrived by DHL two days later. When I checked the invoice attached to the box, and verified the tracking info on line through DHL, it stated it was shipped by FLUKERS CRICKET FARM.

It was a $75 order and everything was dead, long dead and stinking bad. The mealworms were a mixture of dead regular mealworms and superworms. The crickets dead, black, and stinking, were packed without any water source. I figured the fruit flies may have had a chance to lay some eggs in the medium and possibly I could get a culture or two going from that. It worked, but the fruit flies were perfectly winged and flying throughout the container. That got tossed and was waste of time.

I called again to ask him what the deal was with a replacement and he told me no refund would be given, no credit to a future order.

I questioned the Fluker drop shipment and he stated that his cricket building was under construction.

That...was a lie.

I rode out to Allentown this past weekend with the wife and kids to visit some friends. My friend is a postal worker in the area and within 5 minutes had the physical address to the P.O. Box listed on his website. We drove out to check out the facility.

There is no farm, there were no blue mountains, and there is no cricket building under construction. There was not even an answer at the door. Super Worm Farm is an Internet based drop shipping affiliate for Flukers Cricket Farm.

Him and Howard should both go down in plane crash.
This is very interesting. I was using them for quite a while, until this week. Short version, they have changed their "TOS" a few times in the last couple of weeks, and with these changes their customer service has gone completely down the tubes.

Long Version:

I used to get a confirmation email within minutes of ordering from them saying that my order was received and if you order before 10:00 am they would ship your order out that same day (Which they convienantly changed very recently to say next day, they have changed their TOS a few times in the last couple of weeks for some reason), well I placed an order on Monday last week and got no email. So, shortly after I emailed them to see if they got my order because in the past if I didn't get that confirmation email I didn't get my order. Well, I waited until the next day, no reply from them, so I ordered from Grubco because I needed my feeders that week. I emailed The Superwormfarm that day to say if they did get my order to cancel it.

I got an email for The Superwormfarm on Wednesday, saying that my order was shipped on Tuesday. I emailed back right away saying that I already emailed them to cancel my order and I would like a refund and that I would ship the order back when I received them. I got no reply. I emailed them back a few days later complaining about their customer service, and they claim that they replied to me within 24 hours of my first email, which is bull because I emailed them on Monday and they didn't reply until Wednesday, that is not 24 hours in my book.

Here are the emails in Order:

Sent on Monday Feb 13:

I placed an order with you this morning, but did not get a confirmation email. I just want to make sure you got the order. The last time I didn't get a confirmation email, I never got my order.

Thanks,

Jeanne Leary

Jeanne Leary
www.USAGeckos.com

Sent Tuesday Feb 14:

Still waiting for a reply to my question below. I didn't get a tracking # for this order yet, so I am assuming that you didn't get my order. Will Someone please get back to me!!!!!!!!

Jeanne R Leary <jeanne_leary@yahoo.com> wrote: I placed an order with you this morning, but did not get a confirmation email. I just want to make sure you got the order. The last time I didn't get a confirmation email, I never got my order.

Thanks,

Jeanne Leary

Jeanne Leary
www.USAGeckos.com

Sent Later Feb 14:

If you have received my order please cancel it. Your customer service has really gone downhill lately. There is no phone # to contact you at, you don't respond to emails, you have raised your prices.

You just lost my business. It's too bad

Jeanne Leary
www.USAGeckos.com

Received Email Wed 15th (According to time, 21:54:20 , was sent late Tuesday night)

Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:54:20 -0500
From: "thesuperwormfarm" <info@superwormfarm.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "Jeanne R Leary" <jeanne_leary@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Order

Jeanne,
Your order was shipped out today with a tracking # of:
Since Jan. 1, 2006, we have discontinued having customer telephone
answering office hours. This is because we have resumed production of
cricktes here at our PA facility. We are now using the previous time to
work on producing high quality crickets and other feeder insects.
Customers can now either place an order with us on our website or email here
at info@superwormfarm.com and we will get back to as soon as we can,
which typically will be within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE take the time to review the changes that have taken place on
our site, especially the shipping advisory & policy sections.
Thank you for choosing The Superworm Farm, Inc.
The Superworm Farm, Inc.
PO Box 25
Kempton, PA 19529
Fax: 610-871-0051
Web Site: www.superwormfarm.com
E-Mail: info@superwormfarm.com

Sent Wednesday Feb 15th:

>Jeanne R Leary <jeanne_leary@yahoo.com> wrote: I hope you didn't
charge me for this order. I told you yesterday to cancel it because I
didn't hear from you in time, so I ordered my feeders through another
company (who sent me an acknowledgement email so I know they got my order).
If you have charged me, I would appreciate a refund and I will send the
feeders back to you when I receive them.

Got to response

Sent Yesterday, Feb 21

So, I guess this is your new customer service policy, which is to ignore your customers? Nobody has gotten back to me on this email that I sent.

Got this reply today:

Jeanne,
We responded to your email that the order you placed on the previous
day, 2/13/06, was shipped on 2/14/06, and what the tracking# was for the
order. We also did get back to you within 24 hours of receipt of your
initial email on the status of your order.
If you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to contact
us. Thank you for using The Superworm Farm, Inc.

The Superworm Farm, Inc.
PO Box 25
Kempton, PA 19529
Fax: 610-871-0051
Web Site: www.superwormfarm.com
E-Mail: info@superwormfarm.com

Email Sent this morning:

I have been ordering from you for a long time, I always got a confirmation on my order withing minutes of ordering (The Thank You Email) so I knew that the order went through. I never got that email, and this had happened a few times before and I never got my order and had to call you guys. When I didn't get the confirmation order this time, I emailed you and asked if you got my order, you didn't email until 2 DAYS LATER on the 15th, so I assumed you didn't get my order and proceeded to order through another company (Which, thanks to your lack of customer service, I will be using from now on). You emailed me on the 15th and said that my order was shipped on Tuesday the day after I ordered them, so I emailed you and asked for a refund, this email you TOTALLY ignored.

I don't want the refund anymore, and you can be sure I will let people know about my experience with you, remember, a Happy customer tells a few people, but a unhappy customer tells a lot more people, and I will. You already have a bad reputation an the B.O.I. and I stuck up for you, but now I see I was wrong in doing that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!